Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

SYN Black Wolf

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada
where be the rest of the story hmmm??? I think I found my home in the Syndicate though I was in XGC for probably 8 months then I transferred to SYN gotta Say I love the change and you know nothing like the old No balls chant when people are trying pretend they are so much better at a game the you

CG Illusion

Banned
Jun 20, 2008
Sandbox
It was the XG Elites
It was basically just a group of guys who were pro and went and competed in in tournaments but since then it has kinda died down
maybe one day it will be brought back

That Dam Noob

Forum Member
May 1, 2009
Not much to say about them. I doubt anyone will tell you the truth behind XGE though.

I've only been here for about a week or two, but there is a lot of stuff on this site and the MLG site about what your looking for. I did some searching through the site when I first joined and through the site map I found the XGE forums. They are only hidden, but you can still go there and read and post if you look through the site map. There isn't really anything interesting there though.

You can find actually a ton of info (more than on this site oddly) on the MLG website. I actually know a little bit about this, because I went to MLG New York in 06 and saw some of the teams play, so I may have even seen one of the several XG teams playing and not even remember.

Here are some links to stuff you can find on the MLG website.

MLG Anaheim 2006 Top 32 Results. XGC Zone 6 took 8th place and XGC Premium took 21st.
MLG New York 2006 Top 32 Results. Xiled Gaming took 7th place.

Here is some Video on Demand where you can actually watch players from the XG teams playing. On a side note, a lot of these players were already pro/semipro or at least well known at the time and got sponsored by a gaming community. That seems the be a popular theme of the time period taking into consideration how many MoB and KSI teams there were. Also, your going to have to watch 30 second Dr Pepper or Stride advertisements before you watch every video. Just bear through them.

MLG New York
LB Round 5: Xiled Gaming VS Team MobDeep.net, Acidian's viewpoint

MLG Anaheim
WB Round 1:XGC Zone 6 VS MoB XG2K, Bigtimer's viewpoint
WB Round 1:XGC Zone 6 VS MoB XG2K, Bruno's viewpoint
LB Round 1:XGC Premium VS GiLive.net, Snake's viewpoint
LB Round 1:XGC Premium VS GiLive.net, Drummer's viewpoint
LB Round 4: XGC Zone 6 VS KSI, Bigtimer's viewpoint
XGC Zone 6 VS MobDeep.net, Bigtimer's viewpoint

If you are going to watch those videos, you'll probably have to download a plugin from a site that the MLG site will provide a link to. Your also probably going to have to watch it in Internet Explorer, because in Firefox you can't see the videos and can only hear game play, and I tried watching it on FF on two different computers

Here are the teams list of all the players on every team that played in the events. Scroll down to the very bottom of each list, X's are at the end because its all alphabetical.

MLG Anaheim Team List
MLG New York Team List

Enjoy :)

CG Illusion

Banned
Jun 20, 2008
Sandbox
well im not totally sure but i believe first you have to pay the join fee on the subscriptions page and then get with the leaders about the meet times and everything but im not completely certain