Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN RABID ODANI APPLICATION

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
jupiter here is the base, http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y447/edwardmiles92/renders-base/mpls_skyline_zps033060a9.jpg

ok i took the clan names text out and added base text in but it dosnt come out right in any fashion i put it. it might be just me from how i see graffiti art tho

As far this image go I had the same problem when I first did one for Wreck XS with his city one you can check it out if you ever see him post but what I did was put it at the bottom maybe slightly blend it with the water but not really also you thats just way too much text in my opinion I would ask him if it's ok to make it simple or if he as a name for his section then thats what should be on it. Too much text can ruin a look of the pic and at least if you have both his name and the section you can put his name on what side and the section name on the other side. Some people wants alot of text but sometimes we have to let them know that putting too much text isn't going to work depending on the sig. In this case it's not going to work.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
You might be able to use it as a focal point though if you can make it seem like it is shining from a spotlight. That way the city is just background. Try to keep everything simple, but also creative

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
i feel that this is too blurry and white. try throwing in a snow c4d. also enlarge the text. way to small for its complexity.

So I definitely see where you were trying to go with this sig, I do agree that the white around it is kind of too mcuh, don't really see where he blurred unless it was a slight blur for me I don't think you blurred enough to really make the focal which is the guy on the left pop out. Definitely think the text needs to be enlarged for sure so I do agree with Nug on that, don't feel a Snow c4d needs to be added since I don't think thats a snow background I think the white fog just makes it look like that. But all in all you did a good job just do those few things and that sig will be a1.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
this one is still under work and was looking for something to use the render with. but what do you mean by getting pushed by the render

Sorry if those last two comments came off rushed and rude. I was in a crunch for time.

When you throw a baseball through a window the ball makes a hole, but where does the glass from the hole go? It gets pushed from the window by the baseball. You don't have to use much, but add some shards of glass flying forward around your render. As for depth, you can make depth as if it's a crack in a camera lense. The. Focus will automatically go to the crack, but not the surrounding glass. What you can do is blurr the background under the glass, but leave the background the same where the crack is.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
Sorry if those last two comments came off rushed and rude. I was in a crunch for time.

When you throw a baseball through a window the ball makes a hole, but where does the glass from the hole go? It gets pushed from the window by the baseball. You don't have to use much, but add some shards of glass flying forward around your render. As for depth, you can make depth as if it's a crack in a camera lense. The. Focus will automatically go to the crack, but not the surrounding glass. What you can do is blurr the background under the glass, but leave the background the same where the crack is.

nah your good. i think we are all rushed atm. i left some glass in front of her so it looks like shes still passing through it but ill see if i can place more in front. and ill try the blur effect on the background too.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
So I definitely see where you were trying to go with this sig, I do agree that the white around it is kind of too mcuh, don't really see where he blurred unless it was a slight blur for me I don't think you blurred enough to really make the focal which is the guy on the left pop out. Definitely think the text needs to be enlarged for sure so I do agree with Nug on that, don't feel a Snow c4d needs to be added since I don't think thats a snow background I think the white fog just makes it look like that. But all in all you did a good job just do those few things and that sig will be a1.

i feel that this is too blurry and white. try throwing in a snow c4d. also enlarge the text. way to small for its complexity.

ill work on this one from home since the updated version is on a portable hard drive. nugget ill give the now c4d a try and also see what i can do with the text since he wanted it like the company signature which is small but i can enlarge it just a bit. shreda as for the blur ill increse the blur more on the background and draw the focal to the right some more

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
sorry for the inactivity was promoted and had to get **** sorted out.

Request: http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?344589-Signature-Request

I like that the background shows some form of depth, and the sig looks ok as a whole, but there is still a lot you can do with this image.

For one you should really use the rule of thirds for this signature because you leave so much background that there is more background than there is focal.

Secondly, the green being so much brighter than that of the render makes it pull more attention. (Speaking in color theory, brighter colors come out of an image while darker ones tend to fade to the back of an image.) just because a request asks for certain colors, doesn't always mean you need to use them. If you want to keep the colors I'd say make the background jet black, and the streaks of black into a neon green.

Thirdly, love the boarder, and it works well here, but you need to remember that a fancy border means nothing if it draws more attention than the actual image does.

Try to find a tutorial, and use it to make a sig (also post a link to the tutorial.)

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
I think you are ready to join the team. I'll say yes to your application, but three others must also say yes. Also I will expect to see you trying training grounds and keep trying to learn more while you're on the team. Also keep up the activity once you are on team.