Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
Jesus...I'm gone for FOUR days and everything goes to hell. Honestly though, I never ran across people saying "there needs to be a ratio of this to that" because...well I don't know why. I just never really came across it. I know I did have to tell people back in the day that you can't demote someone to private even as punishment because there's no leadership role as a sergeant (unlike with captain/lieutenant). Well at least it was put out there which is good and all. Also, I really hope anyone else that reads this post reads the part about "no unwritten rules." XG doesn't really do unwritten rules; if it's a rule, it'll be posted on the site somewhere. It's like with car dealers: if they're telling you something that you don't see written down, get a second opinion!

GrayUniverse

Forum Nerd
Jul 24, 2011
Iowa
first: yes i am a tru member and used to be a part of xgc, but i still check on my profile here.

xgc was the first online gaming community i was a part of and still holds a special place in my heart and memories. i still keep what xgc stood for with me and follow it in my gaming interactions and even with being in a separate community. some people who left have had bad experiences and hold grudges still, or let it be water under the bridge. my experience with xgc was great. why did i leave then? because every one i gamed with on daily basis left, and i followed them for that reason. but, i made sure to try and leave on good terms with me xs because of all my good experiences. i privately explained why i was leaving and i even offered to stay and train my replacement before leaving so it would not be a burden.

i have ran into xgc members on other games and talked to them about how xgc is doing and tell them what sections i was a apart of and express my good times i had. to see leadership of the community actively trash talking or making snide remarks to people on the forums hurts. when i was in xgc we were told to respect people on the forums just like we would out gaming. the full members were supposed to set an example for the rest of the gaming world to be a pillar of what other communities/groups should use as an example character wise.

i even had a member who went inactive when i was still in rampage pm me after i left, asking about how to get back in xgc after so long. i didnt use the opportunity to poach, which is one of the things i uphold from being in xgc. i offered to go through people i knew in xgc to find a spot for him, but he beat me to it and far as i know got a hold of some one.

also recently i had an xgc general t-bag me in a bf4 lobby. a general... needless to say i went through their friends list and pm'ed the xs on their list. and respectfully talked with the xs and his witness about about it. i stated i used to be an xgc captain, stated my good experience in xgc and my exact words were "if the person was a pvt or sgt, i might not of made a big deal about it, but it was a general. generals set an example not just for the people under them, but are one of the major people in the community." within the 24hrs the issue had been resolved and i got a message with an apology. i did not care about the apology, i cared about making sure xgc still stayed true to what the community was built on.

yes i know xg has had issue with people who left and have went on to other communities/clans coming back on here and trolling/causing a ruckus. but i always seen xg handle those issue with resolve and respect. what changed?

and squirrely's thing with maybe adding a clause was a valid statement. especially since you guys implemented having people possibly pay to get back in if they weren't perma banned and so forth. i can see some people making the point if they have to pay to get back in, why can't i have my old rank? (this statement is based off the front page post of the 'grass isnt always greener" and having people coming back after being inactive, or after possibly causing minor problems and making those that caused problems possible pay to be apart of community again after situation being reviewed). if that policy was scratched and fell through please ignore this paragraph. it has been a lil while since last time i have checked the site.

hope every one has a great day. :)

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
So real quick answer, you are repurchasing your membership, not a rank. This isn't something we are opening up again. Just like your friend who has limped away gracefully, we appreciate your time on our site however as a TRu member we really don't need or require your opinions. I'm sure the 10 people on your site need your opinions and ideas more then we do. Have a nice day.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
i cant be the only one confused on all the trash talking is that not one of our rules no trash talking i dont care about who ever or what ever there from whats the point threw outthis whole thing is bad mouthing and trash talking i cant be the only one to see this and if i get in trouble for pointing it out so be it have a nice day

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
the trash talking was provoked!!!! in XG we do not Initiate the trash talking so its far game we're all adults it someone was criticizing something you worked hard to create then im sure you would do the samething 007 and a couple others did to protect your precious!

BCR x B4nKSHoT

Forum Veteran
Dec 28, 2006
Hell's Kitchen, NY
i cant be the only one confused on all the trash talking is that not one of our rules no trash talking i dont care about who ever or what ever there from whats the point threw outthis whole thing is bad mouthing and trash talking i cant be the only one to see this and if i get in trouble for pointing it out so be it have a nice day

I must agree with Alucard here there is way too much aggressive trash talking here from too many parties from all levels outside and inside the clan, since I've been in XGC which is quite a long time the code has always been no trashtalking on games AND forums as well as the golden rule if someone provokes you do not get into a pissing contest with them just walk away and/or mute them. That's what I taught and expected from all my members when I was General over my clans.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
If this was my show I would have handled it the same way 007 did, and I am still not seeing where any resemblance of our honorcode was violated! It takes someone with a set of steel balls to run a community since 2006.

Other gaming communities should not interfere with our rules and revisions and make suggestions on how we run things!

Last edited:

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
the trash talking was provoked!!!! in XG we do not Initiate the trash talking so its far game we're all adults it someone was criticizing something you worked hard to create then im sure you would do the samething 007 and a couple others did to protect your precious!

how was any trash talking provoked please find me this post that trash talking was provoked. on the first page the tru guy was attacked just because he put his thoughts in i dont see that being a threat

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
TRu Squirrely - 03-15-2014, 07:25 PM

I'll tell you what, go ahead and ban me again. Make it permanent this time. It's funny to me how you "the leader" of XG doesn't have to follow XG's rules. All I did was make a simple suggestion on what you could do to make your "not contract" but not "unwritten rules" better. If I was a$$hurt, I would have said how your spelling is atrocious and akin to that of a retarded 4th grader. So as my last goodbye (unless you attack me in which case, guess who knows how to use 10 minute emails and proxy blockers), I'll leave you with a spelling and grammar lesson.

Their, there, and they're are three separate words. Every adult should know the difference.

The letter x should be used with an not a.

Semi-colons are not commas. There is a difference for a reason.

In conclusion, keep talking, I'll make sure I put enough information out there for anyone who has any question about XG to contact you. They can even choose whether to do it by email, physical mail, or by your cell phone, because hey isn't XG all about being open?

Last but not least, always remember, it's the people who try to bully on the internet that are the failures in real life.

--- this is a prime example of trash talking and provoking so XGC Alucard there is your proof! Then this Tru Idiot preceded to give out sensitive information concerning one of our communities leaders so which side are you on?

--- 007 and others where defending XG and its revised ranking structure you being a Captain an a Future leader depending on how far you want to go should also be defending XG, because of communities like Tru and various others come onto our website to steal our ideas and paste them on their wanna be XG websites its a real problem! if you look at the big picture its about ORIGINALITY and most so called clans dont have that anymore

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
It isn't my rule. Mwahahaha.... but honestly. All this drama over something that is helping our community? To the tru member. If you wanted to help us as you stated. You would have said nothing at all. You know that every time you pop in here it causes some sort of drama. Stop acting like you are the bigger man, and actually be one. Everyone else settle down. After all this **** is just a game.

Reactions: XGC Muggle

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
But turok that post was way after every thing had already been said to him and towards the end that tru guy was pretty bad he should of said any of thAt and I love xgc I havnt been here for 2 years for no reason and I do have one concern about the new clan numbers for a split the min is 30 40 it can be more then that right

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Let me start and end by saying this, I'm a ****. Not as big of a **** as in the past but we are always allowed to share our opinions. If you don't know who I am and how I am go read my forum. I am who I am and I always will be. I appreciate your opinion of not liking mine but regardless I'm gonna share mine. Defending our community has been my job since the beginning. Our honor code isn't about the forum. It's about gaming online. This is a forum. Forum to share your opinion, like mine or hate it, challenge others opinions, and just banter or just talk. Any relationship I have with someone from time around them would give me different experiences then you. So what might appear as "this poor guy" being attacked is nothing more then having to deal with the same douche for years. He gets on here for different reasons then I do. I'm simply sharing our new clan structure and here comes a drama starter picking it apart with nit picky bull****. Understand this idiot is apart of a community who took all of our structure and used it as theirs. When we made this and wrote it, it was original. Now every butt hurt fool thinks they can do it better and who's formula do they take? OURS!!!! I wonder why? So yes, I'm a little aggressive to protect our house!

Reactions: XGC Muggle

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Oh and any clan larger then 40 members to split would not be a good clan. More then 40 isn't manageable and there is no way that they could all know each other. Clans are small groups of friends who play every day together. A clan with 100 people isn't a clan. It isn't anything but a mess and unorganized.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
I didn't mean 100 people I meant more like 50 or 60 because I know some clans that don't even split squads untill 20 or more people but I do understand that fact of over 40 people there is a lot of people not gaming or know each other

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
umm.. I'm just going to add my lil two cents to that one point above.. the management of a clans people solely falls on the experience and capabilities of its leadership.. now say a general has been around forever and has Real life experience of managing a bunch of people like being in the military or something and has had no problems thus far managing and maintaining a larger clan of like 50-70 members they might fall into a weary state now running much smaller clans of 20-40 members.. i mean its all a matter of opinion really and if you say thats the new rule it'll just take time getting used to. I just thought I'd throw in my opinion on the matter as i don't know how we are going to have new people(recruits) into the whole clan mentality and trained up with the appreciation of each rank with such small numbers.. like having the optimal squad size be 6-12 members how are we going to have Lts & Cpts trained in time to split squads... obviously its not 100% you get to 12 guys you have to split but still. idk guess it all really just falls on what your used to, if you feel more comfortable managing a small clan with small squads thats good and you should do it however you feel more comfortable with bigger clans and bigger squads this will just take some getting used to. my thing is my clan and anyone who's gamed with us will know we are one big tight nit group with 4 squads all pushing 20 members each and we run nicely this way, I make it a point to know & game with each and every member in my clan daily & anyone can ask any member of my clan and they will say the same. i know splits and promotions are all beneficial to the community as a whole but what do you do when your guys don't want to split off you? yes the general has the final say of a clan but im not going to break up guys that all enjoy being in the same clan. idk guess I'm just going to have to get used to it. though with all that being said i strike the point that having more than 40 members in a clan is manageable it just depends on the person running it and the people he/she has set up to help. like i said just my opinion, felt the need to throw it in, I like everyone else will be getting used to the new structure and will change things around accordingly..