Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
I have a question for you Mister Nutty squirl guy, if you are not in this community anymore and you are in a totally different one and left this one, why are you so interested in being on our forums and our website? Your not gonna be like us, so why stalk and do research on us to bash one of the council members and be an immature doochebag by posting his phone number and also his old address? Are you spending too much time in mommy and daddy's basement that you have no life, where you are on XG and TRu website 24/7? I used to be in other gaming communities and when I left them I did not hang around on their website like a sad little puppy dog because my other clan/community did not give me enough attention. Is that why your here? Well sir, go right ahead because as you can see you are everyone little entertainment and your just seriously making yourself look like a complete idiot.

I've explained it a few times. I have friends here still, and mainly use the site for that purpose. As 007 pointed out, being a member and the site and being a member of the community are two separate things.

I'm not on any website 24/7 nor do I live in my parent's basement. A quick look at my profile will show that I am in Law School and work for a fairly well-known law firm. I am not "ignorant", "sad", nor "stupid."

I've decided I'm just not going to post in here anymore, whether mentioned or not. There's a line, and while I may have crossed it, several people have jumped it, and continued to run. In the interest of attempting to take the high road, I won't participate in anymore "drama," and I will keep any and all ideas to myself.

Signed,
TRu Squirrel Nuts/ Mister Nutty squirl guy/ doochebag /ga* boy/ *****/ ****/ ****

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
I've explained it a few times. I have friends here still, and mainly use the site for that purpose. As 007 pointed out, being a member and the site and being a member of the community are two separate things.

I'm not on any website 24/7 nor do I live in my parent's basement. A quick look at my profile will show that I am in Law School and work for a fairly well-known law firm. I am not "ignorant", "sad", nor "stupid."

I've decided I'm just not going to post in here anymore, whether mentioned or not. There's a line, and while I may have crossed it, several people have jumped it, and continued to run. In the interest of attempting to take the high road, I won't participate in anymore "drama," and I will keep any and all ideas to myself.

Signed,
TRu Squirrel Nuts/ Mister Nutty squirl guy/ doochebag /ga* boy/ *****/ ****/ ****

I would sweat the small things just because people may get pissed at what others say, I'm sure nobody around here hates you just need to let people cool down people attack with words because words hurt, don't let any of this **** up your St. Patrick's day just kick back and play some games have fun, oh and watch the video I posted I think even you would get a good laugh with it :)

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
Let's get DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped drinking 8 years ago but I am in a awesome mood because my rims and tires got here for my Mustang this morning :) Like that Huey Lewis And The News Song : I Want A New Drug

attachment.php

My new drug

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
I would sweat the small things just because people may get pissed at what others say, I'm sure nobody around here hates you just need to let people cool down people attack with words because words hurt, don't let any of this **** up your St. Patrick's day just kick back and play some games have fun, oh and watch the video I posted I think even you would get a good laugh with it :)

Lol I meant I wouldn't sweat the small things lol I just noticed that

XGC Joe Snerd

Forum Junkie
Mar 3, 2009
I was demoted to private (after stepping to sgt from a GENERAL) along with a few of my clan mates because of the "ratio of sgts to pvts"

Last edited:

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
I was demoted to private (after stepping to sgt from a GENERAL) along with a few of my clan mates because of the "ratio of sgts to pvts"

Well how I always believe in I know its 1 sgt. For every 3 privates, now lets say you have 9 privates then you would need no less then 3 sgt. But there is no reason why you can't have more then 3 sgt. Like 5 sgt. To 9 privates, you just shouldn't have less then 3, Morale is a big part of running a successful squad/clan its important to keep morale up. Again that's just my view, sgt. Should not be demoted to private if that was the case you would have a bunch of privates with XGC names that would be silly all most as silly as me still being a sgt after I departed from XG lol like 007 said if you leave that would make you just a registered member, just a gamer I would no longer be a member of XGC, thats the diffrents of a registered member and a XGC members that Double also covered earlier.

Just a quick recap of where I started, I was recruited into XGC Royalty back in 1-2011 I started building squads since I was a private started leading clan compete teams since I was a private, I was offered a Captains spot in Salvation that I turned down because I was not leaving my squad members behind. Shortly later I accepted my first Captain position in Rampage I kept building and spit me squad after training my replacement and move over to Salvation, shortly accepted the Generals position and split Salvation 3 times in 6 months. The 3rd time I split out of Salvation to create my own clan XGC Frist Templars now with all the success I had some times you will find members that is not in the Community for the same reasons we are...

XGC Joe Snerd

Forum Junkie
Mar 3, 2009
Everything is all good again, since I transferred out of that section. It was a few months ago and I am happy now :) as for the others, most of if not all are back to sgt.

I appreciate the concern and congratulations on my re promotion lol