Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Hey squirrel, your nuts just got stomped on. Lmao!!!! Your additions to our clan structure were noted and dismissed due to it being stupid. Everyone except you has common sense and picked it up but since you don't have any you decided to give us your opinion. Well my friend if you gave us a penny for your thoughts you'd get change back. So plainly put, **** off! Scrape your nuts off of the pavement and limp back to your nest. Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.

Thanks Aaron glad to know it was at least considered. I still stand by the fact if you are going to say nothing is unwritten, you may want to write it down. You have a great day too! :)

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
Those are all 501(c)(3) public charities also known as, non-profit charities. Xiled Gaming is classified as "for profit." I spend an equal amount of time on the TRu site and the XG site. AGAIN I don't know why you keep saying "tell your people," I have pointed out in almost every post that this is my individual account and not a "TRu Community" account.

I'm not sure what you mean by plagiarism. Do you mean because most every community plagiarizes most of it's "rank system" off of some military branch? I also don't see how my original comment can be viewed as an attack, being negative, drama, a lie, or "screwing with you." Can anyone please explain how my original comment can be viewed in that way?

Im just saying not trying to butt in lol ok im butting in I think they are not talking about your first comment but for the fact that you go on and on and on and it leads to some thing that has nothing to do with the original post first your talking about a Sgt. rank, and 007 replied back saying if you get kicked or leave yes you lose your rank. but you would not stop there, I think that's where the problem lays but what do I know im just some one there will not change his username so I can look like in still in XGC lol

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Paravain, he knows where the problem started. You were very clear but I think the problem goes further back. I believe the papa squirrel should have pulled out and then we wouldn't have baby squirrel here to cause us problems. Mama squirrel should have fallen down some stairs. But no luck!!

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
Paravain, he knows where the problem started. You were very clear but I think the problem goes further back. I believe the papa squirrel should have pulled out and then we wouldn't have baby squirrel here to cause us problems. Mama squirrel should have fallen down some stairs. But no luck!!

TRUE lol but it is entertaning I hate drama but im having a blast

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Keep posting my old addresses!!! Like I said squirrels are dumb!!!

Lmao!

He thinks I care and more importantly that any of you care.

The smell of musky ****** and desperation are ruining a really good post.