Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
No the TRu* guy was not trolling. I was seriously trying to be helpful, but apparently that was lost on some.

I was trying to point out that it would be better to put a clause that says the only way to lose the rank of Sgt is to leave or be kicked out versus saying one can NEVER lose the rank of Sgt. While it may seem like "common sense" to some, it's better to put it into writing if you're trying to make sure there aren't any "unwritten rules."

I figured that since one of my RL job responsibilities is to draft contracts that are binding on all parties involved and do not leave anything to interpretation, I'd share that piece of advice.

No worries though, like I said I won't try to be helpful again, since it is apparently always going to be viewed as hostile or "trolling."

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
I really like this new clan structure and I also believe that we will be able to work closely to members of leadership potential now with such a smaller clan size and squad size.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hey TRu Squirrel nuts. No one gives a **** about you or your bull**** on contracts. This isn't a contract and you're nothing more then an *** hurt douche who can't mind his own ****ing business. Now **** off! Aren't you and the rest of your pack of FAilure trolls supposed to be suing us or something??? Lmao at how pathetic you are!! So sad. Let's all share a moment of silence for those who thought they knew something TRu.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
This new structure Is the old structure spelled out. This should clear up everyone's additions over the years. We really hope this helps everyone and if anyone in the community has any questions please let me know.

On a side note I'm sure other communities who have ripped us off will have similar updates to their structures very soon also. Lmfao!!!!

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Hey TRu Squirrel nuts. No one gives a **** about you or your bull**** on contracts. This isn't a contract and you're nothing more then an *** hurt douche who can't mind his own ****ing business. Now **** off! Aren't you and the rest of your pack of FAilure trolls supposed to be suing us or something??? Lmao at how pathetic you are!! So sad. Let's all share a moment of silence for those who thought they knew something TRu.

I'll tell you what, go ahead and ban me again. Make it permanent this time. It's funny to me how you "the leader" of XG doesn't have to follow XG's rules. All I did was make a simple suggestion on what you could do to make your "not contract" but not "unwritten rules" better. If I was a$$hurt, I would have said how your spelling is atrocious and akin to that of a retarded 4th grader. So as my last goodbye (unless you attack me in which case, guess who knows how to use 10 minute emails and proxy blockers), I'll leave you with a spelling and grammar lesson.

Their, there, and they're are three separate words. Every adult should know the difference.

The letter x should be used with an not a.

Semi-colons are not commas. There is a difference for a reason.

In conclusion, keep talking, I'll make sure I put enough information out there for anyone who has any question about XG to contact you. They can even choose whether to do it by email, physical mail, or by your cell phone, because hey isn't XG all about being open?

Last but not least, always remember, it's the people who try to bully on the internet that are the failures in real life.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Lmao! I'm on my phone. I'm sorry I'm not sitting in my moms basement typing grammatical corrections on my PC. I'll make sure my iPhones autocorrect is reprimanded for its actions. I love how that's your best comeback. lol

Just out of curiosity which rule did I break?

I haven't bullied anyone. Just pointed out how pathetic you and your hating *** buddies are. So put it all out there!!! Bring them all to my house. I'm a public figure and this is all banter. I don't care. Am I scared of your threats? Nope! So keep em coming. In fact make them real and act them out. Or don't and just hide behind your pocket protector and key board you little *****.

Everyone take note. This is what success looks like. This is how failures act toward successful entities. Go climb a tree little squirrel before you get run over by a car. lol

KoG Freeze

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana, USA
I asked a question and it wasn't answered. You, Double, had said "There is no minimum or maximum of sergeants or privates to complete a clan split."

What about for Squad Splits?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Oh and banning you isn't an option. Making you look this sad to everyone is much more entertaining. So keep pointing out everything that you hate me and us for. I think I speak for all of us when I tell you, We love it!!! So bring it son!

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Squads split when they need too. Ideally when you get to over 10-12 people and when you have another person ready to be capt or Lt. Having leadership in a sergeant ready to go is when it's time. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
No problemo sir! *Passes popcorn*

Enjoying the show? Amazing what some common sense and straight edge thinking can do eh? This is some Academy Award winning **** right here.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
You 2 crack me up. Be careful with that popcorn it attracts rodents errr squirrels. As you can see this stupid fuzzy tail rat doesn't need any more reason to be attracted to us.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Very good sounds great and so many other Questions answered after so many years.One thing id like to ask is if its alright that I copy a little of this so I can show some of our clan this isproof on how we run so thy understand more.

Yes you can. Or you can just let them read it here on the front page. This is also posted in the bottom of each divisions forums and I'll clean it up and post it in the everything you need to know area.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
No problemo sir! *Passes popcorn*
Enjoying the show? Amazing what some common sense and straight edge thinking can do eh? This is some Academy Award winning **** right here.

Thanks bro.
This is probably one of my favorite gigs XGC x0 0 7x XI has been in. The only other one I liked was way back in 09.

SYN Nicko- I have seen many people come and go since 2007. It's the people who stay here with us that makes this community great. Even though I was inactive for 3 years I came back because this community is a family. Everyone has each others back.