Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY

Thanks bro.
This is probably one of my favorite gigs XGC x0 0 7x XI has been in. The only other one I liked was way back in 09.

SYN Nicko- I have seen many people come and go since 2007. It's the people who stay here with us that makes this community great. Even though I was inactive for 3 years I came back because this community is a family. Everyone has each others back.

Right? His performance is magnifico! Someone needs to sign this guy, We need him in every major city!
I sadly missed the infamous 09' performance, I heard it was one for the record books.

I have to agree with Smoke, People come and go through this place all the time like it's nothing. Sometimes it is unfortunate to see certain individuals leave but **** happens right? The people that have stayed and those that I have met have made this more of a family than anything, It's disfunctional as all hell but what family isnt right?

For the record. Anyone who would think they could keep a rank after they were kicked out and no longer apart of a clan has got to have some issues. I understand the fact that there can be loopholes at times but even still, Common sense has got to kick in somewhere.

XGC 1 Actual

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
Northern Kentucky
This new structure Is the old structure spelled out. This should clear up everyone's additions over the years. We really hope this helps everyone and if anyone in the community has any questions please let me know.

On a side note I'm sure other communities who have ripped us off will have similar updates to their structures very soon also. Lmfao!!!!

Long story short......

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
Its funny to see XGC and TRu Waring not sure why a member of TRu gives a **** any ways take care of your own community I think the leader have every thing worked out, I understand how some people has to say something they just can't keep there mouth shut!! Think they know something the rest of us don't :) thanks TRu Squirrel Nuts thanks for butting in and bring a laugh to my afternoon

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Lmao! I'm on my phone. I'm sorry I'm not sitting in my moms basement typing grammatical corrections on my PC. I'll make sure my iPhones autocorrect is reprimanded for its actions. I love how that's your best comeback. lol

Just out of curiosity which rule did I break?

I haven't bullied anyone. Just pointed out how pathetic you and your hating *** buddies are. So put it all out there!!! Bring them all to my house. I'm a public figure and this is all banter. I don't care. Am I scared of your threats? Nope! So keep em coming. In fact make them real and act them out. Or don't and just hide behind your pocket protector and key board you little *****.

Everyone take note. This is what success looks like. This is how failures act toward successful entities. Go climb a tree little squirrel before you get run over by a car. lol

Again I point out that nothing was "hating" on anyone until you attacked me. I was trying to be helpful and point out a clause you left open. I have no idea what you are talking about when you said TRu is supposed to be "suing you." TRu isn't a legal entity like XG which means no one could sue under the name of TRu. I also have no idea where you even got the idea TRu was "suing" you.

Which rule did you violate? Let me make a list.

From the XGC Honor Code:
“XGC members will remain friendly and professional with ALL gaming communities at all times!”

“Honor Code violations consist of trash talking…”

“Honor Code violations consists of …any other aggressive behavior toward fellow online gamers.”

From the XG Terms and Conditions:

“(C) You shall not post or transmit through the Services anything that contains content that:
is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive.”

Also you violated the same rule for which I received an “infraction.” “You can't spell curse words on the forums douche.”- SYN Penguin XD

I never said anything about bringing anyone to your house lol. I said I would make the information available so that all of your members could contact you in anyway they pleased. It wasn't a threat and if you would like me to "follow through" I can still make that information available.

I also don't see how I am looking at a "successful entity." Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Hades post that XG usually operates files a loss on its tax returns every year? I suppose you could make the argument the "community" is successful, but XG as a legal entity is not, otherwise you would be reporting profits every year.

As far as XG and TRu "[w]aring it out," this has nothing to do with XG and TRu. This was me as an individual trying to provide a piece of information I thought might be helpful. I can now see that apparently anything I say will be taken as hostile, since some people can't seem to understand most people are more concerned with gaming than the idea of online communities. What I did was try to express an idea, since it states in several places on the site, that if you have anything issues or ideas to share them.

Signed,

TRu Squirrel Nuts

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Ok Squirrel nuts.

All of your quoted rules are in online gaming. There is no online game here other then repeatedly making fun of people who couldn't lead a horse to water, giving us advice on how it's done. So now that we've cleared up me not breaking the honor code.....

Terms of service violation, well you got me. Let me ban myself for protecting our great community. The fact that you have spent so much time researching this makes you pathetic. I never short cut my profanity. I embrace it!! I just type it and let the filter do the job I pay it to do. You on the other hand put $$ to write the word ***. Everyone can figure it out numb nuts! That's why you got banned.

You eluded to the fact you were going to give out my information. That's the comment of coming to my house. Now I realize you'd need to clear it with your parents or care giver but for all of our safety just stay home. Continue to make threats and be the coward you are.

And yes very successful. If we weren't we wouldn't be here for you to come "share" your opinion errrr hate on us. We aren't here to make money. We never have been and we don't make money. So I'd say thats very ****ing successful! I think everyone would agree with me too!!

It's hard to war with a community that doesn't exist. So we aren't at war with anyone. You're here spouting their hate.

As an individual no one here likes you. So maybe you should keep your opinions and ideas to yourself. If you have a problem I'd take it elsewhere as no one here cares for your opinions or ideas. Perhaps you should think of a better way to pass your time.

Let me tell you who I care about. Members!!!! You're not one. You gave that up when you quit along with your rank of sergeant. Smh.
No ****s will be given about ex members who are here to cause drama or be martyrs.

Signed,
Registered members.

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Why are you talking about "their" community? You left both XG and TRu months ago to start "Armor Gaming." It's also funny how your username on here still says XGC.

Quit brining others into this. We all know who Paravin is. You don't need to throw him under the bus to take the heat off of your dumb ***. This isn't about him. He's not on here giving his unwanted opinion. He's here laughing at how much you think we give a **** about yours.

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Ok Squirrel nuts.

All of your quoted rules are in online gaming. There is no online game here other then repeatedly making fun of people who couldn't lead a horse to water, giving us advice on how it's done. So now that we've cleared up me not breaking the honor code.....

Terms of service violation, well you got me. Let me ban myself for protecting our great community. The fact that you have spent so much time researching this makes you pathetic. I never short cut my profanity. I embrace it!! I just type it and let the filter do the job I pay it to do. You on the other hand put $$ to write the word ***. Everyone can figure it out numb nuts! That's why you got banned.

You eluded to the fact you were going to give out my information. That's the comment of coming to my house. Now I realize you'd need to clear it with your parents or care giver but for all of our safety just stay home. Continue to make threats and be the coward you are.

And yes very successful. If we weren't we wouldn't be here for you to come "share" your opinion errrr hate on us. We aren't here to make money. We never have been and we don't make money. So I'd say that very ****ing successful! I think everyone would agree with me too!!

It's hard to war with a community that doesn't exist. So we aren't at war with anyone.

As an individual no one here likes you. So maybe you should keep your opinions and ideas to yourself. If you have a problem I'd take it elsewhere as no one here cares for your opinions or ideas. Perhaps you should think of a better way to pass your time.

Let me tell you who I care about. Members!!!! You're not one. You gave that up when you quit along with your rank of sergeant. Smh.
I care less about ex members who are here to cause drama or be martyrs.

Signed,
Registered members.

Oh that's a good clarification. So you only have to follow the rules on the xbox, but on the site those rules don't matter?

Also as you can see, I didn't get banned (remember you said I wouldn't be), I got an infraction. Again, I don't know where you got the idea I was coming to your house, I said "I'll make sure I put enough information out there for anyone who has any question about XG to contact you. They can even choose whether to do it by email, physical mail, or by your cell phone..." It wasn't a threat of coming to your house, and I don't see how you got that from it.

It hurts me feelings so much that you say no one here likes me. I thought we were friends 00. :(

You may want to update your Terms, because according to those, a person is a member when they sign up on the site. I'd say that relates back to your statement about how the xbox and the website have different rules. :) I wasn't a Sgt when I left. I was well above that rank and you know it. I'm not here to cause drama, and I don't know how many times I have to say that. Your reading of my idea being drama amazes me.

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Quit brining others into this. We all know who Paravin is. You don't need to throw him under the bus to take the heat off of your dumb ***. This isn't about him. He's not on here giving his unwanted opinion. He's here laughing at how much you think we give a **** about yours.

So it's ok for others to bring me into it, but not for me to respond? So I won't be banned, even though I specifically requested it, but I also can't post when people mention me? You're breaking my heart 00.

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
Why are you talking about "their" community? You left both XG and TRu months ago to start "Armor Gaming." It's also funny how your username on here still says XGC.

I just simply said I don't know why you give a **** and about my username here don't worry about it, what do you mean its funny I don't get it (Hay guys look at Paravain he is still XGC Paravain on the XG website ha ha ha ha ha) Wow I didn't laugh you did, maybe just maybe I like braking the rules you ever think of that, look Paravain's username does not match has gamertag lol who cares!!!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
For you and any other slightly retarded 4th grader out there. The Honor code is for online gaming. It's how we treat other gamers in game. Your interpretation or change of our code has nothing to do with me wanting to punch you in the face. The fact that you missed me making fun of you with the sergeant comment makes you dumber then I originally thought.

Put it all out there ***** boy. Your *** buddies already have. That's a threat it's viewed as that. So like I said quit being a little ***** coward and rewording your threats.

We've never been friends. Oh and you think anyone cares you were a captain when you quit?

Member of the site and member of our great community are different.

We all can see how happy you are with the decision you made to quit. We should use this as our grass isn't greener poster for people who think about quitting.
Caption
Look at how sad the squirrel is. You don't want to be a sad squirrel too, do you?

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
See Paravain and I were friends.

Hope your new clan works out!

Its been better and its been worse, the new Xbox One coming with all the new games, all we can do is build from it you know how it is but thanks its good to know that even tho I parted from XG there are some good friends still here, I also notice from every thing that happened to me that you know all about 007 there is only one member left that did me wrong.

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
For you and any other slightly retarded 4th grader out there. The Honor code is for online gaming. It's how we treat other gamers in game. Your interpretation or change of our code has nothing to do with me wanting to punch you in the face. The fact that you missed me making fun of you with the sergeant comment makes you dumber then I originally thought.

Put it all out there ***** boy. Your *** buddies already have. That's a threat it's viewed as that. So like I said quit being a little ***** coward and rewording your threats.

We've never been friends. Oh and you think anyone cares you were a captain when you quit?

Member of the site and member of our great community are different.

We all can see how happy you are with the decision you made to quit. We should use this as our grass isn't greener poster for people who think about quitting.
Caption
Look at how sad the squirrel is. You don't want to be a sad squirrel too, do you?

Why do you want to punch me in the face? You're so touchy Aaron. I knew you were attempting to make fun of my suggested clarification, just pointing out my rank was above a Sgt. If I would have been threatening you, I would have said I would pay you a visit or some deviation thereof. That's not what I said, nor is it what my original post said. I don't see how I am rewording a threat that was never worded that way to begin with.

I am happy with my decision to quit. I was offered twice by 2 different XD's (although neither of them where XGC, but KoG), to return and turned them both down. I just do still have friends in the community, and do try to keep in contact with them on here. However, feel free to use anything I say, every member (of the site) agrees to have anything they say or post to be used by XG in any way by signing up on the site anyway. :)