Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

So let's clear the air! Just a few quick things before we set the tone for your clan. First their aren't any unwritten rules. Just to clarify that means ZERO! If it isn't on the site it isn't a rule. Everything we want our great community to be is right here in black and white. So if you ever, I mean ever are told to follow a rule that you can't find I'd ask a XC or XI. I hope this helps and clears up some things we've been doing wrong for the last few years. As always, if you have any questions please ask.

1 General per 20-40 Members (Limit 1 per clan)
1 Captain to a minimum of 6 Members (Making this a Squad)
1 Lieutenant per Captain per squad.
There are no amounts or ratios of sergeants or privates per clan or squad!
The proven Xiled Gaming rank structure will be followed exactly how it is written!
All recruits must be introduced to their squad members and get to know them for the first seven days in the squad. Recruits must be put into squads with members who play similar games and on similar consoles. If a member of a squad switches games or consoles they must be transferred to a different squad or clan if necessary. These transfers will be approved by your section leader.

All recruits must be voted in by the Captain/members of their squad after the seven day trial period.
All recruits must be read the Honor Code before a clan invite is sent to them or user group request is approved.

Promotions are given out by the next level of rank. Captains choose their Lieutenants, Generals choose Captains. Captains promote sergeants. Sergeants are members of our community and have earned the right to wear an XG gamer tag. Earning the rank of sergeant is a privilege! The rank of sergeant is a rank that can NEVER be removed once it has been earned! Getting recruits and privates to the sergeant position should be the Captains/Generals number 1 priority!
No one gets promoted without their replacement being trained and ready to go.
All promotions from Section Leader and up will be talked about and voted on at the Sunday night meetings. These promotions are based upon interviews conducted by section leader and division leaders. These interviews WILL BE THE ONLY interviews for promotion in the community! Interviews of recruits/privates/sergeants will NOT be conducted for any reason.

Clans can split with a minimum of 30-40 members.
Division Leaders will approve all clan splits at the Sunday night meetings. One lead division leader will oversee that the split is done properly and ensure the success of the split.
The Clan must have a complete clan structure in place. (See above)
One General, One Captain, One Lieutenant and their group of people leave to start the new clan. (8-12 members)
There is no minimum or maximum of sergeants or privates to complete a clan split. Clans and squads WILL NOT be judged by a 3-1 ratio! THERE IS NO RATIO for member count and there never has been! NO ONE WILL EVER BE DEMOTED TO ACCOUNT FOR THIS RATIO! When a sergeant (member) decides they want to step up and show their leadership ability in our great community they are free to approach their lieutenant, captain or general to let them know of their desire to lead. This is not asking for a promotion. This is simply sharing a desire or goal. People asking for promotions will not be rewarded with promotions.

A Section leader must be extremely involved in the new clan as well as the split clan to ensure success of the squads until the clan reaches 20 members. The Section Leader must also ensure the user group transfers are handled within 10 days.

RUNNING OF THE CLANS

Generals run their CLANS! They decide:

• Colors, symbols, in game clan tags, or lack their of.
  • To allow someone two switch squads. (Both Captains must agree)
  • Promotions of Captains

People can play with anyone they want, but can’t be in another clan on any tag.
Anyone caught Cheating will be kicked out of the Community immediately!!
Other infractions will be dealt with warnings first and possibly movement to other areas of XGC, KOG, SYN, XDC or XGG.

SECTION LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES

Make sure the rank structure and Honor Code are being followed.
Approve gamer tags for all promoted sergeants
Communication to the Generals
Finding future Section Leaders
Clan and Squad lists being turned in twice a month. (1st & 15th)

Section Leaders DON'T run squads; that is the Generals job!

DIVISION LEADERS

Communicate information to the Section Leaders
Handling questions and issues for all of their division
Running divisions as a team for all of Xiled Gaming

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
"The rank of sergeant is a rank that can NEVER be removed once it has been earned!" Just for clarification, you may want to add a clause that says unless they are banned or leave the community.

XGC BE BAD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2011
Huntsville
He said the "rank" of sergeant can never be removed not the gamer. Anyone of any rank can be banned or ktfo. Just means they can never be demoted to private.

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
If you are kicked out or leave your rank is gone. I didn't think that needed to be said.

I was just going off the statement "their aren't any unwritten rules." It makes sense, but like I said just a suggestion for clarification. I always look at everything as if it is a real contract. In a real contract, you want to spell everything out and not leave anything to interpretation, even when it is just the interpretation of 4-5 people. It's not a problem when there aren't any objections, but just saying someone could raise that issue.

Thanks for being so courteous, I won't try to be helpful again ;)

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
Is it me or is the TRU guy trolling in EVERY single post double EVER puts on the home page?