Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW 2014 CLAN STRUCTURE

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Those are squirm1(c)(3) public charities also known as, non-profit charities. Xiled Gaming is classified as "for profit." I spend an equal amount of time on the TRu site and the XG site. AGAIN I don't know why you keep saying "tell your people," I have pointed out in almost every post that this is my individual account and not a "TRu Community" account.

I'm not sure what you mean by plagiarism. Do you mean because most every community plagiarizes most of it's "rank system" off of some military branch? I also don't see how my original comment can be viewed as an attack, being negative, drama, a lie, or "screwing with you." Can anyone please explain how my original comment can be viewed in that way?

I have a question for you Mister Nutty squirl guy, if you are not in this community anymore and you are in a totally different one and left this one, why are you so interested in being on our forums and our website? Your not gonna be like us, so why stalk and do research on us to bash one of the council members and be an immature doochebag by posting his phone number and also his old address? Are you spending too much time in mommy and daddy's basement that you have no life, where you are on XG and TRu website 24/7? I used to be in other gaming communities and when I left them I did not hang around on their website like a sad little puppy dog because my other clan/community did not give me enough attention. Is that why your here? Well sir, go right ahead because as you can see you are everyone little entertainment and your just seriously making yourself look like a complete idiot.