Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG ORLANDO JAN 8TH 2010

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Tired of listening to forum tough guys talk ****? Well here’s your shot at redemption.
On January 8th 2010 MLG’s season will conclude in Orlando, FL.
Xiledgaming’s fabulous Leadership including the world famous 007 will be there, Will you?
It will be interesting to see who attends.
See you there Gunner

Last edited by a moderator:

Muffin Man

Banned
Oct 4, 2009
LMAO Keep in mind I live in Orlando.

The funny thing is none of you will do anything. NOTHING. You'll act tough and stand around.

I will though.

I'll find all the *** bars in town and make some real money. I really love men

Last edited by a moderator:

Muffin Man

Banned
Oct 4, 2009
I hope as many people come who have been talking **** as possible.
I'll love watching everyone do nothing except stand around and talk.

Exit, you know I wont stand around after this ****.

Lost Hero 530

Forum Noob
Sep 30, 2009
California
If youre that gunner guy, then yes you did. Which was wierd because I was just reading in a another forum that XG tries to avoid all drama, thats what made me want to join, but thats kind of contradictory

Lost Hero 530

Forum Noob
Sep 30, 2009
California
Wow, no need to jump all over me like that. I said that because I joined here, NV, KoV, and H20, and outta all of them, this is the only one that didnt give me a welcome message untill just a couple hours ago when OCM did. Between the lack of no welcome messages due to thousands of members, and leaders threatening to fight people at lan events, and the lack of respect I've seen from you, apparently this is not the right clan for me. Sorry to have bothered you and your busy life.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Wow, no need to jump all over me like that. I said that because I joined here, NV, KoV, and H20, and outta all of them, this is the only one that didnt give me a welcome message untill just a couple hours ago when OCM did. Between the lack of no welcome messages due to thousands of members, and leaders threatening to fight people at lan events, and the lack of respect I've seen from you, apparently this is not the right clan for me. Sorry to have bothered you and your busy life.
Really? There is a section in our forums that says "Welcome New Members" where you can post a intro and you could talk about yourself and im sure you would have gotten a ton of welcome messages.