Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG ORLANDO JAN 8TH 2010

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
WELCOME . but no one here said anything about fighting if you READ the first post correctly you will be able to understand that. thank you have a good time in any community your in, just read the post correctly next time and dont assume ****.

Lost Hero 530

Forum Noob
Sep 30, 2009
California
I figured that was an area for members who have been accepted in. I never got a message from anyone saying what I should do next, an appilcation area, nothin. I just joined the site lookin for a good clan that provies a warm and friendly enviroment for me to game in

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I figured that was an area for members who have been accepted in. I never got a message from anyone saying what I should do next, an appilcation area, nothin. I just joined the site lookin for a good clan that provies a warm and friendly enviroment for me to game in
You didn't at least check? Well assuming leads you to just this... enjoy your other community..

Lost Hero 530

Forum Noob
Sep 30, 2009
California
Tired of listening to forum tough guys talk ****? Well here’s your shot at redemption.
On January 8th 2010 MLG’s season will conclude in Orlando, FL.
Xiledgaming’s fabulous Leadership including the world famous 007 will be there, Will you?
It will be interesting to see who attends.
See you there Gunner

Really, I read this wrong? redemption at ppl talking **** on forums in real life? Im still very interested in XG, mostly because of rumors like OCM that run this place, you guys are really makin it tough tho

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
For all you that are not aware, Gunner who has made numerous account on our website in order to talk ****, Has made countless comments to some of our members about "throwing a punch", if he sees a select few XG members in real life. We the leadership of XG don’t condone fight.

This thread solely marks the paradox of gunner's words. After all, who would have foreseen MLG actually being in Orlando?

Know your facts before you post, It just makes you look dumb when you don't.

I leave you with a glimpse into the future, a furry of posts denying one person's intensions while claiming them to be misconstrued.

What has been said is 100% fact.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
I'll be shirt distributor!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!
I can make all you OLD XGC members, hip and phat, be down with your homeboys!! :p :p
Just kidding! (about the homeboy part) :p
I got some sick designs in the works for XG Attire and Accessories. Sorry guys, no thongs :/

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
If I can swing the ridiculously priced airfare, Im so down

If not to compete, then at least to support those from XG who are...and wage war on the orlando bar-scene

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
IM BACK! Woot Woot! lol

Anyway, I see you guys already know about Orlando, who's goin this year!? I had a blast with the XG gang last year and Im def looking forward to it this year! Playing Halo with Cav he'll be there, he has to be a ref but he's going to try to stay longer... And I just got a myspace message from Knight and he's going to try and go again too, so it's shaping up to be a repeat of last year and then some :D

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
I'll hit the juice bar!!!!!
Xiled Design Partay for sure, we'll be like, on our laptops, sitting out front of the hotel, making sigs and shizzzzz!!!
haha, actually, forget that haha, Orlando = My Vacation, and hooray for built up air miles!