Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG ORLANDO JAN 8TH 2010

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Good to see a lot of you guys going, I'm sure we will be spending lots of time at Universal's City Walk. Everyone is welcome to join us regardless of your community. I know the guest list already consists of myself, 007, Knight, Hungry, OCM, Cav, and a few others.

Also, we may have a few people from XGC Friction playing Halo 3. Enforcer 205 is in charge of that though.

If you looking for nice hotel away from the MLG Event, Universal's days inn is not bad. It has a built in Fridays for late night hunger fest. Its about 10 mins away. 40 mins by donkey ride.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
yea blackwater if i go im going to be at the bars 99% of the time!
Nice, a partner in crime! At least I wont be the only roving ****faced XG member. The bar-tab will probably equal the cost of my plane ticket lol.

Thanks for the tip on the hotel TFLEM, this would probably be the time to line that stuff up I guess

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
"40 mins by donkey ride. " as per XGC Tflem XC...Ok so how much do I pay you Donkey for the Ride?

iRSoNicee

Forum Veteran
May 18, 2006
Florida
yes thats where we have stayed the last few years we have went but its the best hotel to be at if you dont want to be right there paying a arm and a leg to stay. i will be bring a few xboxs with me so there will be lans in my room i may even bring a 2nd tv so is better.

and corona just dont order any more salad drinks LMAO!!