Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
I don't really care if it's up or not. I know where I stand, and I have my opinions on where other people stand. I did something a lot like this when I was starting a 1v1 Ladder in my clan. I had everyone rank everyone else in the clan, and then took those averages to start up the initial rankings. But the Elites aren't about 1v1, we play as teams. Now if we all had a set team we played with, then sure, I would love to see some sort of rank system up, But as it is right now, it's just useless. I vote no-vote. On a side note, what are all these white spots on my keyboard? No, it's not what you might think they are, I think my wife spilled some milk on it without telling me.

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
Well, I can't say I completely agree with the new changes, but that's how they've got 'em so that's how we'll play 'em. I think every Elite should get on and start learning these and soon as possible. I will be running through them all afternoon, so jump on in my party whenever you get on.

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Yeah, this is more of a specific one-on-one instruction/lessons type of thing, rather than just playing a couple of games with them or giving them a couple of tips.

Either way, even if they can't see this thread we can. Just ask whoever's at the tryouts if they want some help and post their name here (for me or someone else to contact) if they do.

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
no_wai2.jpg

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
XGC ELITES TOP 15 LIST
(I have played with every single one of these players and
this is where I feel everyone is seeded in the Elites.)
1. XGC Kramer
2. Ventive
3. Enforcer205
4. Xx Mr Bill xX
5. XGC Demonology
6. BCR x ZeroCool
7. KNITEpanda
8. XGC LegendKilla
9. XGC Jangles XL
10. XGC Ap0llo
11. XGC Jacen Solo
12. Warrior Heart
13. XGC Giggs
14. D fun 21
15. xONExMANxARMYx

XGC Ap0llo

Forum Nerd
Dec 27, 2006
ok, this thread is done. its limited usefulness is gone. i will be getting a moderator to close it down so do not post anymore!

XGC Bomb Squad

Forum Star
Oct 18, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
apparently that team that we spanked yesterday is contesting our game? not sure why. we've been struggling a bit recently, but we're getting better. it's good to finally stop getting matched up against top 25 teams. the one night that 2nd string played a bunch of 9 year olds, we had to play the #8 team.