Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

Xploside

Forum Tourist
Jan 27, 2008
Belfast
Here is a statement from XGC HYLANDER XC regarding the beginning, life and closing of the elites.

"Well, the main thing with the Elites is this, we had put some leaders in charge of it some time ago with the intentions of moving the top players into there own area so they could play together, train together and then get out and represent each of our communities divisions in the competitive world of gaming. Those leaders (XGC Jonidoom XL , XGC Steel XS and a few others) just could not keep things going based on their own personal situations. For some time then we just let it go while focusing on the many other major issues for the community. We did talk about the Elites a lot in our Sunday meetings but in the end we did not feel it was high on the priority list based on some other things going on within the Community. At some point XGC KNIGHT XI decided he would get involved with the structure of the Elites and took things over. He setup some basic rules and put people in charge to do specific things. Some people did great, others did not. In the end, there just isn't any push to have an area dedicated to just the ELITES. Before this section was started most all clans had their own ELITE team which played in ClanCompete.com battles and in other clan battles on HALO and the internet. In reality, pulling those top players from everyones clans messed up many clans as the entire idea of clans is to have like minded gamers playing together in online competition. Some take it more serious then others so those that did would always end up together anyway so it doesn't really matter if their is an ELITE section or not. Having said that, we are going to have an ELITE section for all those that are more serious gamers. It will be one group and each clan can and will have their own team. The leaders of those clans can work out the details for who the ELITES are and when they make the team they will be added to the ELITES group which gives them access to the ELITE area on the website. In the end, we are not abandoning the ELITES. We do not to step back a bit and really make sure it isn't hurting the community more then being a positive for it. As everyone knows XG has a place for all types of gamers (XGC = Adult Gamers 18 or older, KoG = Family Gaming, all ages, SYN = Underground Gamers , all ages and XGG = Girl Gamers , all ages). With in those areas we will always have ELITES and we will allow that style of player to have an area of their own in which we will support them."

Hope this cleared up some concerns.

Reactions: SYN Belfast Boy

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
if it smells like bull**** and sounds like bull**** then it must be bull****! the elites were run really well by apollo and jacen and they know they don't have a good reason to close the elites down!( no offense to the council)

S

SYN Corona

hell yea! lol, syn elites was a great thing, and it actually didnt cause any drama or problems or anything. Then to see it get taken away, before we can fully put it to use (practices, clan compete, game battles, etc etc) really sucks!

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Hey, if some of the members who were in KoG and SyN Elites wanna scrim some of the guys who were in the XGC section: shoot me an invite! If nothing else, it'd be fun to play and get to know everybody who achieved elite status, and have some fun scrims.

iRSoNicee

Forum Veteran
May 18, 2006
Florida
ok first off this fourm will be staying up, second im looking for 3 people who are going to Orlando to play Halo 3 with let me know if any of you are intrested and we will me up and practice

iTz DTownTiger

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 9, 2007
Minnesota
HELP?

Help?

Hi i'm DTown, I've seen XGE around alot and i have never bothered to ask about it. So can you tell me exactly what XGE is and if you guys are still open can i join? get back to me on that.

Mar 17, 2008
Connecticut
Xiled Gaming Elites is exactly that, the "Elites" of Xiled Gaming. It consists of the most skilled players in XG, basically for the XG pro team. They're going to be at MLG Orlando this year! To join you have to try out, contact your section leader for more information.

SYN Untraceable

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 24, 2007
Redding, CA
www.myspace.com
~NEW PC CLAN~

~New PC Clan~

SYN LOYALTY
synloyaltytake2sj6.jpg

Hi, I am the new general of the PC Clan SYN Loyalty... SYN Loyalty has been dormant for a great amount of time, but now with me working on it along with SYN Bigpapa XS and a few XD's and Hylander we will have it up and going in no time... Currently it is mainly Runescape oriented, If you really like and devote your time to a certain PC Game and would like to join the clan Please Talk to me in a private message but remember, You may only be in ONE clan at a time... (NO EXCEPTIONS)​