Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

l DEC3PTION l

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 2, 2007
Michigan
Well, since i am the first to post.

I am extremely excited to be a part of the Professional Gaming division of XG.

These last few weeks, playing with all of the elites, has pushed my skill and performance to the limit in a positive way.

I look forward to meeting and playing with all of you.

-Bear

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
MLG CUSTOMS (4V4 OR FFA)

MLG Customs (4v4 or FFA)

Some of you who read the MLG forums may see threads like this on there. Basically post in this thread and I will have an ongoing list of people who would like to play a lot of MLG customs and you can go through and add whoever you please to start getting games set up. Every time people post saying they would like to participate I will edit this post and put their name here. Please only post here if you are actually going to play them. I'll start the list.

PLEASE TYPE YOUR GAMERTAG EXACTLY AS IT IS EVEN IF YOUR DISPLAY NAME IS YOUR GAMERTAG

PLEASE HAVE OPEN ROOM ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST AS PEOPLE WILL BE SENDING YOU REQUESTS IF YOU SIGNED UP HERE. DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOU ALWAYS, YOU MAY NEED TO ADD PEOPLE YOURSELF.

KoG Shifty
KoG Caboosee
BoonDock11
XGC xRedNeckx / XGC JOE DIRT
XGC Kramer / Nighthawksw
XGC LegendKilla
KoG Cheddar XM
KoG HEAD 2 HEAD
KoG Merciless
Arb1trage
II UnKnowN IL

Last edited:

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
My name is Redneck aka Joe dirt, i would like to participate in some halo gaming, i hope are gaming experience will be swell, looking forward to some constructive games my fellow online friends!!!

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Already met both of you, lol~ but hello anyhow ^_^
Although it sounds like XGC and KoG will be competing with one another for attending events, i look forward to playing with the guys on KoG elites as well. In the chance XGC doesn't get to represent XG, i'd like to at least be able to help provide good competition for your growth, and i hope you guys'll do the same for us!

What i really wish, is that we could combine the best from each, and send a true "XGE" team, instead of XGC Elites or KoG Elites~ but we'll just have to work with what we're allowed to, from the higher powers.

Welcome to the elites everybody~!

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Well, since i am the first to post.

I am extremely excited to be a part of the Professional Gaming division of XG.

These last few weeks, playing with all of the elites, has pushed my skill and performance to the limit in a positive way.

I look forward to meeting and playing with all of you.

-Bear

How long have you had your name

KoG Bear

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
the most recent "official" game settings for MLG can be found on MLG Anakin's file share, found here:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=MLG Anakin

Yeah, those are all of the ones that they came out with at the begining. I got some maps DLd from Killa KC that people are aparently testing but they might not be the full finished version so I am wary to start playing on them. For now I'd just say stick with the ones you have till you see an announcement on the MLG site.