Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

XGC D Fun

Forum Noob
Aug 24, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I wouldn't mind playing with you guys either, but how will that work? Shouldn't the Turbulence team be just for Turbulence members? Maybe we could get a few other "non" clan teams, where there are members from a bunch of different XGC Clans.

I want to make sure I continue playing with all of you, even there are no more "official" Elites. I know I've gotten better, both strategically and skill-wise, so I would like to keep playing with all of you.

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
NO MORE ELITES!

No More Elites!

Yep, it's true, were done. Goodbye all, it was fun while it lasted. I'm sure they'll close the forums soon, so if you don't get to see this, don't worry, it was never here anyways.

S

SYN Corona

Now why are the elites done? Ive got the messages saying they are, but nothing as to why they are.

XGC D Fun

Forum Noob
Aug 24, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Yeah, I think there should be an official explanation from a higher up as to the exact reasons why the Elites are being shut down. I've heard some rumors, but no fact. It would be nice to have all of the questions answered before our forums get shut down. Any thoughts anyone?

XGC MEGA XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 21, 2007
VA
I believe the messages said to get at Knight with any questions. The guys in my clans can get at Knight through my friends list.

SYN Blind 1

Forum Member
Dec 7, 2006
ny
MLG PRO MEADOWLANDS 1ST CLASS ALL THE WAY !!!

MLG Pro Meadowlands 1st Class all the Way !!!

Anyone, who is coming to MLG Pro at the meadowlands and is a pro player, we have just paid for a Two room Suite in the Hilton hotel directly in front of the door to enter the tournament. No Car required!!
And yes it’s a Suite……1st class all the way.

If you thing your using this room you need to contact me for a try out to see if your pro material.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
I wish I could go to Meadowlands, sadly April is a little early for me because I am in school. By a sick twist of fate the second MLG event is the same weekend as my graduation from high school so I won't go to that one either. Oh well, I am gonna work on getting to whatever other events I can but all I can do is wish you the best of luck.