Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
XG ELITES 2 GB TEAM

XG Elites 2 GB team

I figured I'd copy Bomb Squad's thread and make a page for second string. Just so you all know, as of right now, we are ranked #101 on the Clan Ladder, with a 16-12 record. We have a best winning streak of 6, and are working hard to get a better one going. One more win, and we should be in the top 90.

XGC D Fun

Forum Noob
Aug 24, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Yeah, I saw that they are contesting our win. Whats that all about? Maybe since it was their first game ever on GB they just didn't know what to do? We were all nice to them and rated them 5 stars. So, WTF mate? WTF?

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
Oh no you didn't, I just looked at the stat, it was all about even. I can't believe you're sitting here bragging about "carrying" your team against those guys. You beat 'em 250-17 on Pit Hill, and 50-13 on Slayer Narrows. I could have carried a team to a win against that. lol ;)

XGC D Fun

Forum Noob
Aug 24, 2007
Denver, Colorado
No one should get discouraged if they don't make it right away. Elite membership is getting more and more difficult. People are being cut more often, so everyone needs to realize that the Elites are a dynamic group. If you are inactive you will be cut (unlike the rest of XG) and if you stop improving you will be cut. For that reason, keep trying out... there is no maximum number of times you are allowed to tryout.

Also, in response to Jacen's first post in this thread... make sure you are playing on the latest version of MLG game types/maps. Version 4 settings are now out, and there are some minor modifications and even new maps. Make sure you are always practicing on the latest version, which can be found at the link Jacen posted above.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Oh no you didn't, I just looked at the stat, it was all about even. I can't believe you're sitting here bragging about "carrying" your team against those guys. You beat 'em 250-17 on Pit Hill, and 50-13 on Slayer Narrows. I could have carried a team to a win against that. lol ;)

HEY! They were pro and....

Look even Kirby agrees with me
t(>.<t)

Okay your right thats all I got.

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
last night we lost both of our games to two top 200 teams , and yet we still competed very well in each mach never losing by alot. i feel these teams just had a lil more talent and experience. We were always the team trying to come from behind in the late rounds, always falling just sort of making a couple plays to put us over the top....overall i saw some good hardwork out there!

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Well, last night was a mixed bag. The very first match was interesting. We were down 8-0 in Construct slayer and we came back to win it 50-48. Then on Pit KotH we beat the same team 250-85 with myself going 26 kills, 6 assists, and 8 deaths (+19) and Enforcer getting 174 seconds (almost three minutes) of hill time and still managing to go 16 kills, 12 assists, and only 8 deaths (+16).

The next game we played a some games against a team with comparable skill. The first game on Narrows slayer was some what of a mess. With no real strategy aside from get the power weapons we only manage to score 33 kills to their 50. Demonology went for 4 kills with 12 assists but only 7 deaths. Sadly, I took most of Demon's kills and went for 14 kills, 5 assists, and 13 deaths being the only one to go positive (even if I am the janitor). The next game we played was King of the Hill on The Pit. This was a very very sad game to watch. While we were winning by at least 40 seconds near the end the other team rallied and was able to hold the final hill and get a lot of time right near the end of the game.

Enforcer was once again the hill boy with 90 seconds in the hill and managing to go 20 - 14 - 21 (-1), although negative it was still a good performance. Demonology lead the team in kills going 27 - 15 - 23 (+4). I came in a close second going 23 - 23 - 20 (+3) and Jacen with more hill time then us went 22 - 11 - 27 (-5).

Overall it was a fun match, although we probably could have done a lot better, probably won but it just goes to show that getting comfortable with the lead is not always a good thing. O well, we learn from our mistakes so that we can't make them again.

Almost forgot. Our team had a game that was previously recorded as a win that was changed to a loss on game battles. I wasn't there but from what I heard we won on a technicality because the other team didn't use the correct settings for the matches so they automatically lost and this lost was confirmed by a ref. Apparently last night somehow it was changed and people are looking into the reason why it was changed. Sadly the change of the loss made us drop quite a few ranks so we are now ranked 126th as compared to 80 something (I can't remember exactly) before.

Last edited:

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
We're done. They're going to get rid of the Forums, the User Group, and everything that associates Elites with XG. We are no more. Go back to your clans, play on some Clan Compete and Gamebattles if you want. For those of you that are interested, I'm going to put together the best team that I can for Clan Compete with XGC Turbulence. If you're interested in playing with us (me, Kramer, JGRIMMIER, Tacit Trial, and others), give me a holler.