Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
XGC ELITES LIST
(I have played with every single one of these players and
this is where I feel everyone is seeded in the Elites.)
1. XGC Kramer
2. Ventive
3. Arbitrage
4. XGC Dem0n0logy
5. BCR x ZeroCool
6. KNITEpanda
7. XGC LegendKilla
8. XGC Jacen Solo
9. XGC Jangles XL
10. XGC Ap0llo
11. XGC Giggs
12. Warrior Heart
13. XGC EMONEMO4526
14. XGC Bomb Squad
15. D fun 21

Last edited:

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
If only I could ban people.

I got to 35 in H2 the week before they rest, it might have gone a little higher:( thats not that bad

<----- 39 in slayer the week before, but I carried people to their 45s and then they refused to play with me so I had to play against modders and stabdbyers.

Before the rank reset never really meant anything anyways. People were just effing around all that time because they knew the ranks were gonna reset.

triggersofr3shh

Forum Noob
Aug 4, 2007
ca
3RD STRING GB RESULTS

3rd string gb results

3rd string is 2 and 2 and were getting better thanks to bcr x zerocools leadership skills were heading to the top

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Lol, although i thank you for sticking me in first ZeroCool; i don't think it's the most accurate listing. I hardly think it fair for you, or anybody to be ranking everybody.

IMO: Rahz isn't listed, Demon should be boosted, Legend should be boosted, bomb squad should be boosted, and i'm not mentioning people who should be lowered cuz i dun wanna offend anybody~ but this is all purely my opinion.

btw, anybody heard anything from redneck? He hasn't shown up to any of his "required" meetings~ and hasn't been at any tryouts.

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
haha, ya i thought most people would say that so i got a consensus, and made a list from everyone's voting...but yes the list is not exact and im sure it changes every week

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
ya kramer we sure could use you online more! we've won 3 gamebattles matches out of the last 4 but we can alot better if you, jamie and enforcer start playing more!

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Lol, although i thank you for sticking me in first ZeroCool; i don't think it's the most accurate listing. I hardly think it fair for you, or anybody to be ranking everybody.

IMO: Rahz isn't listed, Demon should be boosted, Legend should be boosted, bomb squad should be boosted, and i'm not mentioning people who should be lowered cuz i dun wanna offend anybody~ but this is all purely my opinion.

btw, anybody heard anything from redneck? He hasn't shown up to any of his "required" meetings~ and hasn't been at any tryouts.

Well aside from the fact that Rahz said something about not being interested in competitive gaming anymore I agree with you.

I don't understand why people always point at Rednecks faults, I heard it all the time when he was first put over the elites a few weeks ago. He didn't have internet for a while, you can ask him yourself. Its not like he is not committed.

In case anyone doesn't know its not the section leader's job to actually play / directly control the elites. They OVERSEE what goes down and make sure that people do what is asked of them. If you have questions that for some reason can not be answered by fellow elites or your team captain then you go and ask Redneck. Its just simply not his job to go to practices or tryouts.

P.S. I am not trying to be a suck up to Redneck or any crap like that, I just wanted to clarify what peoples jobs actually are.

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
But there is no general for elites; there can't be since it's a synthesis. The XS doubles as a general, and even if it isn't a requirement~ jangles, the man who was pulled down, DID do that much. As it was deemed necessary to replace him, i expect at least as much. And, just so ya know bill, he's online with his 360 quite often; just not to be involved with any happenings in the elites.

Anyhow, i made a post about it in Exit's forum~ i posted a lot more in my latest post there.

@Zero: I'm trying to make time to get on more, just not really do-able. I'm on every wednesday for tryout stuff, along with a couple other random days each week.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
But there is no general for elites; there can't be since it's a synthesis. The XS doubles as a general, and even if it isn't a requirement~ jangles, the man who was pulled down, DID do that much. As it was deemed necessary to replace him, i expect at least as much. And, just so ya know bill, he's online with his 360 quite often; just not to be involved with any happenings in the elites.

Anyhow, i made a post about it in Exit's forum~ i posted a lot more in my latest post there.

@Zero: I'm trying to make time to get on more, just not really do-able. I'm on every wednesday for tryout stuff, along with a couple other random days each week.

No, the XS doesn't. Its the Team Captain that is supposed to do it. An XS's role is clearly defined in the rank structure and I have never heard of an XS running stuff directly that was doing their job right unless there was a lack of a general, but thats why Apollo is there. I know Redneck, I have known him since July of 07. He is a very capable leader and I honestly think that you just don't understand the role of the XS over the elites.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
wow, my name is just gettin brought up everywhere for me not to post much on the forums. I feel so loved.

But on another note, just to let you all know. Apollo is looking for 4-6 unique in sync players to be the main representatives for XGC's halo 3 gaming. So if you think you can be one of those people put your best foot forward and good luck!!

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
well tonight was a rough night for the 3rd string elites...we played alot of really good teams, we still competed and gave it our best. I really do believe we learned a few things about ourselves and the direction of where we wanna go, and i am happy to say that we went out on top with a win tonight.....i saw good stuff from D Fun, Bombsquad improved all night and one man army showed me he can be a slayer! good stuff SONNY J!

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
ya ya...allstar told me bout that so im totally down with helping out anyway i can with building that team, weather im on, coaching for it, or playing against the guys that are gonna put xgc really on the map!

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
XGC ELITES TOP 15 LIST
(I have played with every single one of these players and
this is where I feel everyone is seeded in the Elites.)
1. XGC Kramer
2. Ventive
3. Arbitrage
4. BCR x ZeroCool
5. XGC Dem0n0logy
6. KNITEpanda
7. XGC LegendKilla
8. XGC Jangles XL
9. XGC Jacen Solo
10. XGC Ap0llo
11. Warrior Heart
12. XGC Giggs
13. D fun 21
14. xONExMANxARMYx
15. XGC EMONEMO4526

other noteables are: XGC Fat Sac, Pervted, XGC Bomb Squad

XGC Bomb Squad

Forum Star
Oct 18, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
i'm pretty sure emo is dropping out of the elites :( 3rd string had a couple decent games yesterday, but we keep getting matched up against top 25 teams. it's so stupid, but i think we're learning a bit and all getting better. i only went -2 in a 50-31 whomping late last night and went +11 in another match. :)

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
Wow, Zero, what made you decide to switch Jangles and I so recently? I feel that if you are basing this off of straight skill, you've got it all wrong. D Fun and Ap0llo consistently beat me in 1 on 1 setups, among other problems. Now if you factor in teamwork and supportability (not a real word, I know), I might belong where I am. But you cannot factor in teamwork, because not all of us play with each other. As far as GB goes, I play with about 3 or 4 main people, and then a couple of others fill in when needed. I guess what I'm saying is that this is a little premature, and isn't serving the purpose that I'm sure you had intended for it.