Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
XGC ELITES RANKINGS

Xgc Elites Rankings

XGC ELITES LIST
(I have played with every single one of these players and
this is where I feel everyone is seeded in the Elites.)
1. XGC Kramer
2. Ventive
3. Arbitrage
4. XGC Dem0n0logy
5. BCR x ZeroCool
6. KNITEpanda
7. XGC Jangles XL
8. XGC Rahzulus
9. XGC LegendKilla
10. XGC Jacen Solo
11. XGC Ap0llo
12. XGC Giggs
13. D fun21
14. XGC Bomb Squad
15. XGC EMONEMO4526

i post this list in hope that this will encourage players to want to move up this list by hardwork and dedication, i honestly really do like our top 15, i know we can make it better tho by everyone working hard to make themselves better as well as xgc elites as a whole...the stronger you get, the stronger we get...

Last edited:

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
these rankings are proably not perfect im sure somepoeple could move up/down one or two places but i think its in the ball park of each persons actual ranking

XGC CRLocky

Forum Star
Apr 8, 2007
MN
Are you guys still taking applications? I posted one about a month ago, it said it needed to get approved for it to actually post, but I haven't seen it. Horizon's has been up there since...

XGC D Fun

Forum Noob
Aug 24, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think those rankings are pretty accurate. But, I would move Dem0n0logy and Apollo both up a couple.

I have said this in Academy's forums, but I'll let you all know as well...
Mondays and Tuesdays are horrible for me as far as getting online. They are crazy days with work and school. Starting Wednesdays and the rest of the week, I can be on regularly every night for while. But, if we have a GB match on Monday or Tuesday, if I am home, I'll be there. For example, last night I got an email at 8:38 saying we had been challenged to a match at 8:45, so I hopped on even though I had a test the next day.

I'm definitely willing to put the time into the Elites, but I'm much more available from Wednesday on.

XGC Ap0llo

Forum Nerd
Dec 27, 2006
d fun, just try to make yourself available the rest of the week and it'll be all good. dont fail a test because of halo! and i dont know if i would move myself up a spot on that list, especially after how i played in that slayer pit game yesterday. that flag game was sick though, most fun i have had playing halo in a while.

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
its what i do, we need to get better, sad to say, but i don't think we will be getting to many good players through tryouts due to the status of the community, but i do like the current 8 or 10 people i play with on a daily basis and i feel that we can grow as a group to become a much more competitive team and maybe something we can be proud of...i've seen some good growth with players ranked 10-16 on my rank list and i love that so lets keep it up elites!