Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

Feb 12, 2007
PA
MONTAGES

Montages

sup everyone, i just made a montage yesterday and i wanna know what you guys think it can be found here

YouTube - Halo 3 Montage

also if anyone else has a montage they would like people to see then feel free to post here

P.S. i know the video quality sux but i did the best with what i have SO BACK OFF :D

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
I play with a lot of you already, but I really need to get into some more V2 games, to get ready for game battles and what not. I wanted to get my 50 before the New Year as well, if some of you would like to help me.
Main tag: XGC Jacen Solo (FL is full, but you can still send me a message, I might be able to find a spot for you)
Alternate tag: XGC Jaina Solo
Alternate tag: XGC Anakin Solo
Alternate tag: XGC Bottomshelf (using as a clan list)

KoG xFURIANx

Forum Tourist
Dec 6, 2007
Canada, Ontario
well i wanted to get my 50 before the new years also, im 46 right now so it wouldnt take much...so if u want help gettin there send me a friend request, im sure u got someone on ur list who u dont play with or dont play anymore

KoG xFURIANx

Forum Tourist
Dec 6, 2007
Canada, Ontario
yea man, i would love for u to do that, and sticks, try fer alot of sticks and alot of no scopes...if u want, (becasue im good like that also) ill play with you...while ur makin ur tages...iv'e only been in one before..

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
LOCAL LAN TOURNAMENTS

Local LAN Tournaments

Just thought I would throw this out there. Since most competitive gaming that actually means something takes place on LAN it is a good idea to get as much practice as possible on it. I just attended a LAN tournament today, I had a team of 4 but unfortunately one of the members on the team went on a personal vendetta to get rid of anyone he didn't like so it didn't work out. Fortunately I did get to play in the FFA.

LAN tourneys are pretty fun, you actually get to meet the people you play with, LAN centers generally have good equipment although for some reason the contrast on half of the TVs there were terrible, it only took them 2 rounds to fix it lol. Its good stuff though, I had played some guy on live that at the last second I found out was going and I knew he was a sick player (he got a 50 in hardcore within a week and was a 39 in hardcore on halo 2, sick nasty) but he got second because of the poor map set up.

LAN is just a complete other beast. Anything that you kill you deserve, no kills through walls and that stuff. Its a lot different on split screen to, wider view and all that.

I digress. I am stressing that it is important to play on LAN. To find a LAN center near you, the way I did anyways, go to google and type in Halo 3 tournament, (Enter large city near your location here).

You can also do the same with LAN Center, (City near you).

Edit: Forgot to tell the results of the tourney I went to. I took 4th. The guy who took 1st used rockets and invis to their fullest potential for lack of a better word. I was in 3rd and ahead of the guy in 4th by 5 kills with 10ish seconds left. He gets a lucky nade and gets a triple and kills two people who are fighting. He has the same amount of kills and deaths as me, and one more assist. He even admitted that he just threw a nade and didn't know that people were there. I told him that if he was really that sorry I would take his prize but he declined (that last part about me saying that didn't happen lol). It was good though. I felt I could've taken second, not 1st with that other guy there but I didn't play to my full potential and thats how it goes.

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Not a bad resource, surpisingly. It's well written and they touch on alot of the things that I try to stress when I'm explaining a concept to someone. It'd definately be a good read for alot of the 3rd string players, maybe even for some of the 2nd string players.

x0NExMANxARMYx

Forum Noob
Dec 9, 2007
MLG CUSTOMS

MLG Customs

If anyone wants to play mlg customs like FFA, 1v1, 2v2, 4v4 Slayer or Objective send me a Friend Request. My Gamertag is x0NExMANxARMYx the 0 is a number. Or post your GT up and I'll send you a friend request.:D