Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

XGC Ap0llo

Forum Nerd
Dec 27, 2006
GAMEBATTLES ID'S

GameBattles ID's

if everybody could post their gamebattles id on here, we could friend each other and it would be easier to get together when we form a team.

here is mine

XGC_Ap0llo

the first o is a zero, just like my gamertag.

Saltrix

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
Springfield, OH
AM I MISSING SOMTHING?

am i missing somthing?

maybe i am just missing something, but i have been in the elites for like a month now and we havn't done anything, nothing at all. i'm only third string so i obviously have room for some improvement, and i was kinda looking forward to getting coached on my playing.

anyway, idk. just let me know if there is something going on.

XGC Ap0llo

Forum Nerd
Dec 27, 2006
yes things are going on. practices are starting and a gamebattles team will be together soon. we need to play and practice and discuss and scheme our plans for world domination. things have been slow for the past days with the website down. you'll be hearing from me shortly.

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Sorry, with finals week coming up some of us have been a little MIA; plus Exit has decided a change of management is in order, which has locked things up even more. Things will begin moving again, sorry dude.

Saltrix

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
Springfield, OH
its alright man, i understand stuff happens and ppl got other things to do than play games 24-7, lol. i was just checkin in makin sure i wasn't just out of the loop. thanks for updating me though!

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Tryouts are every wednesday. Elites are expected to be on then, i've met everybody else through there so far in the Elites. You should try making it to those so people know who you are. Jangles didn't even know you were on the team, lol.

Saltrix

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
Springfield, OH
ummm, jangles is the one that approved me being in...... so yeah..... idk what thats about. and nobody ever sends me invites for the tryouts or anything. nor did anyone tell me that i needed to be on on wednesdays.

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Approved you being in? so you didn't go through tryouts? multiple 4v4 games being played, MLG settings? Well anyways, next wednesday we will be doing the usual tryouts more than likely, just be on between 6-7pm pacific, 9-10pm eastern~ tryouts always begin somewhere between there so long as enough tryout-ees are online.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
well as far as all this goes in the first few weeks of the halo 3 elites without the elite forum things got kind of confusing.

The people we tried out and admitted onto the team had to come back to the site and fill out the application even though they were on.

Some people havent done that so they still technically aren't Elites.

Saltrix I understand your frustration but I think you will see a change within the Elites now that we have things moving along.