Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

Arb1trage

Forum Noob
Oct 23, 2007
Philadelphia
POWER RESPAWN TIMES FOR MLG V2

Power Respawn Times for MLG V2

Whatup all,

Just thought I'd post some crucial information, MLG v2 weapon respawn times. Knowing these times is key to competitive play.

All maps (except narrows)
Sniper: 3:00
Rockets: 3:00

Narrows
Sniper: 2:30
Rockets: 3:00

Powerups on all maps spawn every 2:00 (after they are picked up)

I think that all the power weapons spawn at the same time regardless of when they are picked up. I believe they also dissapear after 1:30 if no one picks them up.

Also, the custom overshield in v2 gives a player a 3x shield only if one picks it up when they have full shield. If you have no shields or they are recharging you will only get a 1x shield. So you shouldn't necessarily charge the OS, it's important to kill other people going for it and let your shields recharge to get the 3x shield. But obviously it pays to pick it up if you are about to die or you just don't want the other team to get it.

Arb1trage

Forum Noob
Oct 23, 2007
Philadelphia
Kramer, Saltrix, and anyone else for that matter; I really want to get some v2 4v4 ts games going. . . Hopefully we can do this tomorrow 11/9/07. I'll be on starting at about 11:00 am...

SYN_HUNTER

Forum Nub
Sep 9, 2007
DONT WORRY

Dont worry

Once all the leaders get this figured out we will all be competing like crazy. I believe I am part of third string on SYN elites but i never get word from any of my section leaders as to what the heck is going on.

XGC Pat Ma

Forum Star
Mar 11, 2007
Auburn, Alabama
...well now this is interesting isn't it? lol Saltrix I just saw your post here we have done a few things for the elites me and kramer and jangles and someone else I forget who had some gamebattles games that we won last week i believe it was, and kramer just so you know I'm gonna be out for a while over christmas break my parents dont have good internet at their house so I wont be able to be on live over the break...

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
COD 4 RULES AND GAMETYPES

COD 4 Rules and gametypes

General
It is the responsibility of all users of this ladder to know and understand the rules before accepting a challenge or playing in a match.

* By sending or accepting a challenge in the challenge system, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the rules posted here which include posting or accepting challenges in Match Finder.

Our goal here at GameBattles is to provide gamers with a place to find fun and competitive battles. In order to accomplish this goal, we will not tolerate players or teams with an unsportsmanlike demeanor attempting to destroy the friendly atmosphere we are trying to create. Violators of this rule will be dealt with accordingly. Intentional abuse of a rule to use any rule against another clan to secure a win will warrant action from GB staff.

No XP will be awarded for playing a team 10 levels above or below the level of your team.

Gamebattles prohibits members from creating or managing more than one active clan on a ladder from the same household.

Staff abuse will not be tolerated in any form, be it messaging, forums, or tickets. Situations such as this will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

* Verbally abusing other teams and or players is unacceptable. This includes but not limited to the use of foul or degrading language on this ladder. If you are unable to be respectful to any player, team or GameBattles staff, you and or your team risk warnings up to removal from this ladder.

* Clan names are not able to be changed by the clan members. Please submit a ticket to request your clan name be changed. Staff will decide if the requested name is legitimate and will be decided on a case-by-case basis.

Rules are subject to change at any time, so please check them often.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosters
All players participating in a match must be on the roster for at least 12 hours and can't be updated within the past 12 hours prior to the match start time indicated in the accepted match settings.

*It is both teams' responsibility to verify the rosters prior to starting the match. If a staff member finds a player as being ineligible, the clan will forfeit the battle. If any clan is found to abuse this rule to avoid a loss, your clan will be subject to penalties. This issue is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Users are permitted to be listed on only one team on each ladder at any given time. Users are only permitted one LIVE gamertag per ladder. Players or teams breaking this rule will be dealt with accordingly.

All roster spots must be comprised of only one valid gamertag. Spelling and spaces must be exact, but is not case sensitive.

This ladder is limited to 24 players per team.

Guests are not permitted to participate in clan matches. Any clans found using guests in a match forfeit any right to submit a ticket for any roster problems.

Before adding a player to the roster, verify they aren't on another clan's roster. Violators of this rule will be dealt with accordingly.

Every team is required to have a minimum of 3 players on their roster prior to accepting a clan match.

Team or Player names will not contain foul language, disparaging remarks, hateful or racists names.

Blast messages will be subject to forum rules.

* Clan logos may be no larger than 300 x 200. Any images larger than 300 x 200 will be truncated automatically.

Teams can substitute eligible roster players as often as they need in between rounds. Each team will have ONE 10-minute grace period to arrange for a substitute before playing short handed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges
For a match to be official, the challenge must be accepted in the match scheduler.

If there is no response to a challenge (accept or decline), we ask that the challenging team submit a ticket notifying us of a possibly inactive team on the ladder. We will then attempt to contact the inactive team to see what the problem is. We obviously don’t want inactive teams on the ladder, so if we determine a clan is inactive, they will be removed.

Should a team need to cancel a match already accepted in the match scheduler, they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the accepted match by submitting a ticket. The accepted challenge can also be removed at any time if both teams agree, and both teams must submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

A team can’t play the same team more than once in a 12 hour period. This rule is here to prevent teams from getting multiple wins from the same team within a short period of time.

Settings

The following settings are to be used in all GameBattles matches, and cannot be altered.

The following settings apply to all GameBattles matches, regardless of the Game Mode.

Spectator : Disabled
Friendly Fire : Enabled
Forced Respawns : Enabled
Wave Spawn Delay : None
ReSpawn Delay: None (Does not apply to Sabotage)
Radar Always On : Challenge Option
Max Health : Normal
Health Regeneration : Normal
Allow Kill Cam : Disabled
Allow Sprint : Enabled
Headshots Only : Disabled
Allow Perks : Challenge Option
Allow Air Support : Challenge Option
Number of Lives : Unlimited (Does not apply to Search and Destroy.)
Join in Progress : Not Allowed
Old School Mode : Disabled
Hardcore Mode : Disabled

The following settings are specific to each Game Mode, so please read them carefully before setting up the server.

Team Deathmatch

Points to Win : Challenge Option
Round Timer : 10 Minutes

Search and Destroy

Roung Length : 3 Minutes
Bomb Timer : 45 Seconds
Number of lives: 1 Life
Plant Time : 10 Seconds
Defuse Time : 10 Seconds
Multi Bomb : Disabled
Score Limit : 4 Points
Round Switch : Every Round

Sabotage

Time Limit : 10 Minutes
Bomb Timer : 30 Seconds
Plant Time : 5 Seconds
Respawn Delay: 7.5
Defuse Time : 5 Seconds
Shared Bomb Timer : No
Score Limit : 1
Round Switch : Never

Domination

Time Limit : 10 Minutes
Score Limit : Unlimited

Battles
All matches must be played in their entirety unless both teams agree to postpone the match or remove the challenge. If agreed, both teams must submit a ticket requesting the postponement or challenge removal. A referee can be contacted to witness the agreement details.

A standard ladder match will be best of 3 or 5 maps (first to win 2 or 3 maps, respectively, wins the battle). For each map, only one round will be played (except for Search and Destroy which is best of 6 rounds). Each map will only be played once. Only in the event of a draw/tie will the map be replayed, with the same settings and sides, until a winner is decided.

In a best of 3, the team that is higher ranked picks sides on the first map, the other team chooses their side on the second map. In a best of 5, teams will alternate picking sides for the first four maps, starting with the higher ranked team picking first. In both cases, whichever team won the most overall rounds gets to pick their side for the final map. If both teams have won the same amount of overall rounds, the higher ranked team gets to pick their side on the final map. If neither team is ranked, the team with the ID closest to 1 will be considered the higher ranked team. Rank is determined at the scheduled time of the battle.
The default settings specified in these rules can be changed, but only if an option is available in the Challenge. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, AIM, email). So unless specified otherwise in the challenge details, these default rules will be followed.

A "Lag Test" must be completed prior to starting the battle. This is a test round that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. If the host lags during this test, both teams should attempt to locate another host regardless of what is specified in the challenge notes. If an acceptable host can’t be found by either team, the options are as follows:

Both teams submit a ticket requesting a postponement so that an acceptable host can be found. Include in the tickets the date and time of when the match will resume.

Both teams submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

Each team must drop 1 player and redo the lag test. This is repeated until there are no lag issues.

Time Limit (Between Rounds) - The in between round time limit is game specific. The maximum hold up time will be 5 minutes. A team can request to have the server count down timer be turned on if there is abuse of this grace period by having a referee come in and authorize the counter. If starting the round means the team plays short handed, so be it. Repeated abuse of this grace period can lead to warnings up to and including forfeits.

If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the round will be replayed. Each player will kill themselves and not respawn, and the host will abort the mission so that it can be restarted.

If a player drops mid-round, the round will continue and it's the responsibility of the team that lost the player to invite the dropped player back to the battle.

If the host drops or disconnects, that round will be replayed. If the host doesn't come back online or drops a second time, choose one of the options in rule 8 (Lag Test) above.

Spectators will be turned off by default, unless a Staff members needs to enter the room, at which point it will be enabled until the Staff member leaves.

No-Shows
Failure to show for a scheduled and accepted match will result in a forfeit. Forfeits will only be awarded to teams who have a scheduled and accepted match in the match scheduler. Once both teams have agreed on a date and time and the challenge has been accepted, only then can a forfeit be awarded to a team for the no-show of an opposing team.

* A team has 15 minutes to show-up with the proper number of players, and be ready to start the match.

To receive a no-show win, you must submit a ticket within 3 hours of the scheduled match start time, and an admin will evaluate the situation.

* Any challenge accepted after the scheduled match time will not be awarded a no-show win. Any attempt to report a no-show after the scheduled match time is not permitted. Teams found to accept challenges past the match time and attempt to report or file a no-show ticket will be subject to removal. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Reporting
* Both teams are now responsible for reporting the loss within 30 minutes of the completed battle. Failure to report a loss within the time period or submitting a ticket explaining why it wasn’t reported will result in a warning increase on the clan. Any clan reaching the warning level of three (3) is subject to deletion and banning.

It is the responsibility of both clans to report the battle in detail, with round/map count totals. If clans do not report matching results a ‘dispute’ will be created in our support system automatically.

If both clans claim the win when reporting, a ‘dispute’ and a ticket will be generated for staff to review. If you have any proof or additional information to add to the situation, a ticket submitted by your clan is required.

If both teams report correct and matching scores, the battle will be reported automatically.

If a clan is found to have multiple disputes or fails to report battles, they will be subject to deletion and the leader banned from GameBattles.

Please don't submit a ticket about the other team not reporting their loss unless the 30 minute time limit has expired, or you had problems in the match justifying a ticket.

* Any clan who did not respond to an Admin email regarding the non-reported battle or reporting the loss before the specified time limit in the email, will be deleted from the ladder and the leader is subject to a 2 year site ban.

Any clan found to report as the winning clan before the battle is played or before the battle is completed will be subject to removal immediately. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Tickets
* Do not contact via messaging or PM the staff inquiring about the status of a ticket or risk your team being subject to removal or banning. We receive many tickets from our users, and they are handled in the order they are received.

When submitting a ticket, fill out all applicable fields. Submitting an incomplete or incorrect ticket will simply be closed without being processed.

Please do not sent a ticket to have a challenge removed. You now have the ability to remove your own un-accepted challenge to any clan.

* All admin decisions are final. If you would like your case looked into again due to new evidence, feel free to submit another ticket, but doing so without additional evidence is just argumentative and you risk your team being subject to removal or banning.

Cheating
The use of any communications other than what is provided within the game is prohibited.

We have a ZERO tolerance policy for cheating here at GameBattles. Greedy teams who come here to cheat the ladder system in ANY way will be IMMEDIATELY removed from the ladder and banned from the site.

"Glitching" and abusing the In-Game mechanics in ANY way is not tolerated. Our goal is to give the online gaming community a place to compete with others and we will not allow cheaters to get in the way of that goal.

If your team receives a win that wasn’t earned or played, submit a ticket to have it removed. Failure to do so may result in your team being deleted and/or banned.

If you give out free wins to other teams you are subject to have your account deleted and/or banned.

Referees
If you have any problems during a match, you may contact a Referee on AIM to answer any questions you may have. Please contact a referee first as this is their job. Only contact an Admin if unable to get a response from any referees.

If referees are called into a battle for any reason, all players will keep the referees un-muted at all times. The referee's may mute players at their discretion. Referee's may call out a players name at any time and the player must respond within a reasonable time in order to verify they do not have the referee muted.

Verbally abusing the referee while in game will result in a team penalty. The individual user will be subject to a ban and removal from the clan. All clan leaders are responsible for the conduct of the players in the clan while interacting with staff.

Clan leaders are subject to a ban and removal from the arena or site for abusive clan members.

Proof

You need to show proof of winning each map in a match to be given the win for it. All proof must contain the in game full scoreboard (showing clearly) at some point during that map, with both team's players to be considered valid.

All proof must be uploaded to the MLG Game Room . Please use this service when uploading proof.

For all glitches (cheating claims), the burden of proof is on the accuser, meaning unless the admin is certain that your opponent cheated, your proof will not be accepted.

If you believe your opponent has sent or will send fake proof, please submit a ticket to staff alerting us of the situation.

All conversations from users are not considered proof even with screen shots or video, because they are easily edited.

Both teams are allowed to view any proof that has been submitted. If someone asks to see proof, the administrative staff is obliged to show them via the ticket system. Forums are not to be used in this process.

Last edited:

XGC Ap0llo

Forum Nerd
Dec 27, 2006
no worries, this time of year is hectic for everybody. i just missed almost an entire week because of finals. i wont be back on until tomorrow actually

KoG xFURIANx

Forum Tourist
Dec 6, 2007
Canada, Ontario
Yea man thanks for this...we should definatly have to make this maditory to print out or something and tell ur team how long before that weapon spawns again...that also having to do with lots of communication...like watever person has a certain weapon...keeps track and tells his team when its going to respawn...or watever..

KoG xFURIANx

Forum Tourist
Dec 6, 2007
Canada, Ontario
Yea i know you guys dont know me but I wont be on much either...only maybe at night because thers alot of parties and i cant miss em...plus i need to spend time with my girl...ill still practice alot though dont worry...

KoG xFURIANx

Forum Tourist
Dec 6, 2007
Canada, Ontario
yea guys...we should definatley get some 4v4 going...im on second string elite team for KoG atm, tryin to work my way up to 1st string...so just add me...my gamertag is my account name on here so yea...see ya's

P.S. make sure u also message me with the friend request so i know why ur adding me!! tnxs