Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
As an Xbox 360 General I can say for 100% that we haven't been forgotten. My clans doing extremely well we just did our split as a matter of fact. If you feel left behind you should bring this issue up with your general and or XS. I'm positive if you tried hitting up SYN RUSTY XD or SYN EMINENCE XD you'd have no issues getting a response. I've message both within this past few weeks and got a message back the same day. So I personally believe you're being lead to believe that you have been forgotten but in reality you haven't. Have you tried contacting any highers ups about feeling left behind? If not, you really can't complain. So I guess i'm sorry you feel this way, but if you haven't put forth any effort to be heard then really it's on you.

@hylander

Giving you're talking trash to me via the Internet shows your lack of leader skills and how much respect you have for a member having an opinion/question but it's ok idiots are idiots so I'll let you be :eek: missy have a good day ma'am

@ speakeasy

I assure you no one has lead me anywhere bro, sending a message vs playing with members are 2 completely different things and if you want to go off messaging I messaged rusty asking to speak with him he said he'd hit me up when he got on and has yet too and I don't go chasing after people. (I correct myself) he did but it was a couple of weeks later by then I didn't want to talk because I made a decision myself. And not trying to be a d!ck but I really don't know what the success of your clan has to do with just playing with members bro I'm just saying.

But I'll leave this alone seeing that an XS has neither any balls or leadership skills to maturely answer/respond to a simple non threatening comment lol. Lord the future of XG IS looking pretty bleak if this is what's being promoted......smh. And also I can careless what you have to say so please don't quote me to respond "trying" and I use that loosely trying to be witty I don't want you to hurt yourself. Later haters

Last edited:

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Why all the trash talk aren't we a mature gaming community, quit acting like kids get to know your leaders and if you wanna act like kids then respect your elders or leave there are plenty of worthless gaming communities that would love to have you I for one have learn the grass isn't greener so stfu

Lovely_Rose09

Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Colorado
I got to play the crota raid on destiny with Rez once. Really cool and nice guy. Felt great to game with a higher up above XD. Definitely made me feel like an even more important member. I really think its wonderful for the XI's and XC's that reach out to some of their lower rank members just to play a game or two with them. Its also shows great qualities as good leaders.

Last edited:

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Why all the trash talk aren't we a mature gaming community, quit acting like kids get to know your leaders and if you wanna act like kids then respect your elders or leave there are plenty of worthless gaming communities that would love to have you I for one have learn the grass isn't greener so stfu

Bro I asked a simple question, no one trash talked til hylander felt the need to respond and how can you talk about not trash talking when you're literally saying stfu and acting like kids. Damn hypocrite please just stop talking because like hylander lack to show maturity telling people to stfu after just saying aren't we a mature gaming community lol. I'm asking a question and instead of it being answered by the main person I'd like for it to be answered I have people not suited to responsibly do so. I'm not commenting because of he say she say, I made this comment because I have first hand witnessed in not only KoG but SYN as well how leaders stay on the one, even tho now it has backwards compatibility. My response to this was just because of what I have experienced and seeing that this was targeted only to members with the one I felt that asking was justifiable now whether you or anyone else don't think so because you're so enamoured with sucking leadership @ss I could care less. This community was based on utilizing the open door policy yet I'm exercising my right to ask a question and is met with 3 members in this community trash talking and putting me down for 1 defending myself and 2 asking a justified question. If I hadn't experienced this myself I wouldn't even be in this section making the comment I made, I would be backing this up like ive done with anything in this community. Ive risen through the ranks to be a general and stepped down for my life getting to busy to deal with the responsibilities of a general and to spend more time with my daughter, I'm a grown @ss man yet I'm being met with children in this community time and time again who doesn't realize hiding behind a computer doesn't make you a man. It's constant ignorance like this that starts people down the road to poaching and trying to copy this community not because of being butt hurt but because of people thinking that their fake military rank in this community matters AT ALL in the real world. Well news flash it doesn't, before XG I was a gamer and if I'm booted because of this then so be it but at the end of the day I'm still a gamer. I love this community and spent 3 yrs of my life helping and contributing whether as a leader or a member on the design team to other members. Whether you think so or not I deserve respect just as a person, I could care less if you're 24 to 84 yrs old I will give you respect until deemed unworthy of it and laugh as you may I am right because if it were in the street from some stranger you would want the same. I'm not asking for some specific answer followed by some disrespectful lip, I just want an answer plain and simple and as most of your mothers taught if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all and given neither of yall are in SYN I don't even see why you're trash talking in the first place. I'm done do what you want I don't need a f$&king answer anymore. And don't quote me because this drama is for kids and last I checked XGC was 18+ so I would expect some maturity from you all if any.

SYN PsychoPez

Forum Nerd
Nov 23, 2014
Honestly guys only time will tell how's this will turn out, right now we're going to first off see some growth for sure and we'll also see some issues pop up but what we need to do is resolve pop up trouble issues quickly before they mitigate into long term issues.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
ACCESS TO XBOX ONE PREVIEW PROGRAM JUST GOT MORE DIFFICULT

GameSpot
Eddie Makuch
originally appeared on GameSpot.

Xbox One's Preview Program, which lets users test new features and functionality before they are released publicly, is nearing capacity. As such, Microsoft has announced that it is scaling back the volume of invitations it sends to join the private, invite-only program.

"Due to a tremendous response from our fans, the Xbox Preview program has reached a near-capacity level," a Microsoft representative said in the Preview Program's forums. "With that in mind, we are slowing the number of new people we are accepting to optimize for testing. We are thankful for the amount of interest we've received to date and look forward to sharing more details on preview opportunities soon."

One of the key features available now in the Xbox One Preview Program is backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 games. This feature will roll out for all Xbox One users in November. In addition, Microsoft has announced that when Windows 10 comes to Xbox One, Preview Program members will get to try it first.

Are you in the Xbox One Preview Program? How are you liking backwards compatibility and the other new features? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

XGC Turbo

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2010
ruidoso new mexico
i was recuited back into xg back in 2010 i owe all my thanks to KoG Spinz XC i was in KoG Vendetta back when he was an XD he helped me so much and for that i have to say thank you.i ahve met joe<AKA Duke> back when he was a divison leader he is a really nice guy. i have also met double balck knight viper coleslaw Teflem and hades those guys are great i just want to say thank you for letting me be apart of this great commiunty i hope i will be hear for years to come

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
I have been part of the Windows Insider Program (Beta testing Windows 10 and such) and the Xbox Preview Program, they are doing the right thing with scaling back but I think there should be requirements to be in these such programs because I know people who are in the Preview Program who has no idea what it is or how they got in it.