Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

CompleteFreedom

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 3, 2015
Georgia
I like the layout. It is simple, clear, and straight forward. I believe that a smaller makes it more enjoyable for like minded gamers to have a good time gaming. It will help out those who are looking to grow in the community to see what needs to be done in order to be promoted.

Treee

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 16, 2014
Turlock, CA
People get excited when promoted. I think giving more opportunities for promotions, will create great momentum in active clans.

Also, with such tight member counts, it will be quicker to spot troubled squads/clans to be able to gets things back on track.

I think we're going to see growth on a whole new level. I'm not talking necessarily about growth in numbers, but personal growth and leadership of the members we have.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Great comments and you all are right. The point is smaller closer clans which will create tons of promotions that I'm sure are long overdue!

And Joe, if you're not changing your dying. Plus we lost some dead weight which already copied us! With so many other try hard clans and communities copying us we want to give them a glimpse into the evolution of community gaming. I mean we are the standard! So we set the bar for these CHUDS to try to attain. Secret recipe still in the XG vault!

Last edited:

XGC Preacher XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2007
Flint, TX
TJSLEATHER.COM
It really seems pretty much the same as it always was just on a smaller scale. By making the clans smaller tightens the group of people playing together and helps to keep from leaving anyone out. Even if a clan splits doesn't mean one clan cannot game with the other in fact it should add to some competition between two inviting more comradery. We have to look at the community as a whole. If we do this at the Clan level in small scale then it should make the community as a whole become an even better gaming community. Believe me when we were building clans with 100 or more to split, it was tough. Some would go inactive, some would just give up because they would get left out. This way it gives you a way to build your clan. Get gamers playing together inviting more gamers and then sending them off to create new clans. I believe it's a good thing.

SYN DESPAIR

Forum Star
Dec 6, 2013
Wellsboro, PA
This seems to be completely counter productive. If you want smaller tighter groups, the splitting of a squad and/or clan breaks that group. The tightness that comes from having a smaller group goes out the window once a split happens, de to new groups forming.

Surrealmurda

Forum Member
Jun 12, 2007
St Louis
@ SYN Despair Splitting of a larger group will create two smaller, tighter groups. For instance most of my Clan plays COD. About 8 of us play Destiny. If we were to split that could put the Destiny players in a smaller section and allow us to recruit other Destiny players to grow the clan. As of now I have 30 people on my friend list from my clan and have only played with a fractions of them. Concentrating the focus is a great idea with the plethora of games on the market now.

Supermario68890

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2015
michigan
Hey guys fellow streamer here twitch.tv\shadow5590 I currently speedrun Luigi's mansion smb 3 and casual game on cod AW bl2 titanfall hero's of the storm world of Warcraft and many others please go to my channel and follow and donations are always welcomed :) thank yoy

Texas Satan

Forum Star
Dec 29, 2012
Hell, Texas
Well, I have my doubts on spreading the clan out in small groups like this, but everything can't ever stay the same. Change is a part of life, so I'll jump in and experiment with this experiment. As long as everything is kept as organized as XG has always been it shouldn't be a problem anyway. I'll comment about it 6 months down the road.

Some clans recruit faster than others, will their members be ready to promote as fast? I've seen a few members that got promoted too fast/ before they were ready and **** just rolled down hill.

Since we are doing smaller squads, it's still 4 squads per company then correct? Otherwise if some clans are spread out over multiple games/ game modes, several smaller squads would come in handy.

Supermario68890

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2015
michigan
http://www.twitch.tv/shadow5590 hey everyone head to my channel and follow! i will be streaming again in the coming weeks :D i play wow heros of the storm titanfall borderlands CoD AW diablo 3 pc and one also speed run luigis mansion and SMB 3 and will soon be trying other games come and follow and i will post when i go live! thank you for your support :)