Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Halo-Championship-Series.jpg

Today on Xbox Wire and HaloWaypoint the “Halo Championship Series” was officially announced. This will be the official eSports league and format used for competition for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. This format will celebrate the Halo franchise’s rich competitive gaming legacy, while building an all-new platform for the future of Halo eSports. Below are details released discussing the upcoming format:

halo championship.jpg

Halo Championship Series Details:

• The first season of the Halo Championship Series will kick off shortly after the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and run from November (preseason) through March of 2015.
  • The official game of the Halo Championship Series is Halo 2: Anniversary.
  • Teams of four Spartans will compete in a structured series of online and in-person LAN events.
  • All officially sanctioned tournaments (LAN and online) will award HCS points to the top teams.
  • HCS LAN event point allocations will be broken down into tiers based on total prize pool and bracket size. For example, a tournament with a $5,000 prize pool will award less points than a tournament with a $25,000 prize pool.
  • Several established tournament organizers are already on board, and will be announcing their events shortly. In the coming weeks, additional tournament organizers will be able to apply to become an official HCS sanctioned partner.
  • At the end of season 1, teams with the highest HCS point totals will be invited to compete at the HCS season finals in March 2015. More details to be announced.
  • In addition to awarding official HCS points, 343 Industries and Twitch look forward to working with and supporting tournament organizers in a variety of ways to ensure the best experience possible for players and fans alike. This includes, but is not limited to financial support, tech support, promotional support, talent and production support, and more.

This is exciting news for competitive Halo fans everywhere who are looking to compete against the top players in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. What do you think about the Halo Championship series?

Leave you comment below.

Original Article by Ray Smith @ http://teambeyond.net/halo-championship-series-announced/
Additional info from: Xbox Wire | Halo Waypoint

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Hell yeah. This is going to be epic! Let's hope they don't screw it up this time around so that it dies out in a couple years never to return. I doubt that is going to happen as 343 seems to be committed to the competitive side of things as mentioned in a couple videos and articles I have read.

Is it Tuesday yet?

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
UMG ORLANDO: XG MEET AND GREET

Major League Gaming is hosting it's FIRST Call of Duty: Advance Warfare in Orlando, FL

Will you be there? I hope you will.

Below I have attached all the event info below. If you're thinking about attending, please message XGC xTFLEMx XI beforehand so we can get everyone on the same page. I will be more than happy to arrange airport rides, hotel rooms, etc. Please be sure to let me know.

I look forward to seeing all of you.

UMG Orlando
Orlando, Florida 32819
Jan 2nd - 4th

Rosen Centre
9840 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819

This might happen.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmnW8gZnEs&list=UUDBAflYtKbWuDS5vY8Vbfog

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I will be there! TFlem . . you will be there holding my sign @ the airport with my Disney world Tickets in one hand and a shot in the other !

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Of course the one time I leave Orlando and you guys want to do a XG meet up damn it lol, thats gonna be awesome tho I've still never been to an UMG or MLG event for that matter lol.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
this is gonna bug me but you spelled there wrong lol you used the their as in " thats their website." dont hate me but thats a major pet peeve of mine lol

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
So I'm gonna pack up the wonderful mini van, head outta Canada to the USA. Make a slight detour on the way down to pick up K1NG. I'd bring him just so we can get hammed and sing. lol! Then I'd for sure cause trouble with Define and Nadu Fox, holy heck batman! Par-Tay with the FLEM man? Fo-shizzle!