Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

Lil Sneezer37

XGC THE REJECTS
May 29, 2015
Ill
I just joined the twitch community. My username is jmalayter. I haven't been able to find fellow gamers do one of the missions on a game and I'd like for others to try to find something better then what I've been doing

XGC SAPPER XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Jun 29, 2014
Arkansas
I really like this structure as well. opportunity for advancement is enormous. The only problem i have ran into with this new structure is members being forced into positions they aren't ready for. and i say that vaguely. none is being forced necessarily but i myself have witnessed members gaining a leadership position that were not ready for the position or had no idea what they were doing. But overall i like it! more personalized squads and hella clan splits!

Fanaticalheart0

Forum Rookie
Oct 23, 2015
hey my name is fanaticalheart and im a sergeant for XGC No Fear was added to the clan about 2 weeks ago and wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the xiled Gaming industry. thank you for taking the time to read this :D add me on xbox one Gamertag : Fanaticalheart0 (zero not o) thank you and have a good day ^.^

Fanaticalheart0

Forum Rookie
Oct 23, 2015
hey my name is fanaticalheart and im a sergeant for XGC No Fear was added to the clan about 2 weeks ago and wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the xiled Gaming industry. thank you for taking the time to read this :D add me on xbox one Gamertag : Fanaticalheart0 (zero not o) thank you and have a good day ^.^