Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

XGC DUBLIN

Forum Member
Jan 26, 2014
ptown mass
Smaller squads with driven members =
Frequent splits creating new clans and opening the doors of higher rank for anyone who earns it.

Big clans are trees with no roots. This will create many shrubs with a strong base

XGC DUBLIN

Forum Member
Jan 26, 2014
ptown mass
A like and a dislike button would be great for taking poles on new ideas for the community. For instance if a private posts a new idea and it gets 40,000 likes, safe to say its probably a good idea.

KoG OffRoad

Forum Star
Jul 19, 2013
NH
I know there limiting invites someone said they would invite me but got nothing and it's been almost a month or so if there is a way please can someone invite me my gamer tag is redneck4lyfe420 please and thank u hope all have a good day

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
It's not about the money for the most part. The money that is required for these people to come back goes directly back into the community which is great. But I think that having to pay to get back in for people who made some bad choices is one of the only real ways that they can prove that they mean what they say when they ask to return.

People make bad choices some times and they realize this and correct their behavior but the leaders can't just look at a post and see if someone truly means what they say. If you take the same situation and require some type of incentive, in this case a one time payment you can be much safer in assuming that the person that is requesting to return actually means what they say as they've invested something into it.

This allows people who may have made some bad choices but have learned from their mistakes to be able to choose to come back to the community if they are approved which is a good thing.

If the only requirement to come back to the community was based on assumptions then a lot of people wouldn't even get the chance to return even if they had changed. With this process those people can show that they mean what they say are are willing to go that extra mile to show it.

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
1: this is silly, depending on what terms they left on should only judge if a person comes back or not (payment otherwise)
2: even to mention that the money goes back to a website where a good 60/45 % is inactive doesn't help the fact it's inactive.
3: start again from 1 until you guy's understand some clans are suffering from bringing back DNR's and this crazy inactivity from groups and some parts of helpdesk.

because I've been In the XG Video Team for about a year and no one has taking charge of it since december of LAST YEAR.

Literally had a guy who had been awaiting a response for a application for 11 months without any luck.

that is truly sad.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
1: this is silly, depending on what terms they left on should only judge if a person comes back or not (payment otherwise)
2: even to mention that the money goes back to a website where a good 60/45 % is inactive doesn't help the fact it's inactive.
3: start again from 1 until you guy's understand some clans are suffering from bringing back DNR's and this crazy inactivity from groups and some parts of helpdesk.

because I've been In the XG Video Team for about a year and no one has taking charge of it since december of LAST YEAR.

Literally had a guy who had been awaiting a response for a application for 11 months without any luck.

that is truly sad.

You have been on the video team for a year?

How many videos have you done and posted to the site?

Would be great to see some.
Thanks.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I'll let you know when somebody gets off they're butts and takes charge

I don't think you got what I was saying.

If you know how to make videos go make them and post them.

You don't need a special group or forum just make them and post them.
You got plenty of forums you can post them in as well as your own blog.

I guarantee all our members would appreciate you making them and want to see more and more.

Let's see some stuff.

xxxgdoorxxx

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2013
NJ
I'll let you know when somebody gets off they're butts and takes charge

if this was me.. i would of messaged a section leader or division leader about a grievance before airing it out on a post.. this right here could be taken as breaking rules 4 and 8 of the xgc honor code... just saying mate

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
I don't think you got what I was saying. If you know how to make videos go make them and post them. You don't need a special group or forum just make them and post them. You got plenty of forums you can post them in as well as your own blog. I guarantee all our members would appreciate you making them and want to see more and more. Let's see some stuff.
No i heard you loud and clear, problem is i was told not to mess with the channel and to upload only top tens which we haven't had cause nobody kept up with it, look i was just saying a whole year would be overdue remove from usergroup status, thats like saying a clan thats active but no acting general so no attendance, no mandatory meetings ect. I'm just saying it Isn't fair and would at least be nice is anybody would look at my help desk post so I could know something thanks anyway .

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
if this was me.. i would of messaged a section leader or division leader about a grievance before airing it out on a post.. this right here could be taken as breaking rules 4 and 8 of the xgc honor code... just saying mate

1: this is a fourm problem, so it obviously needs to handled by a higher up with fourm accessing so i'm kinda sure that i'm in the wrong type of post asking the right ppl
2: number VIII. Mostly applys to Gaming to state reason's how to determine if someones breaking honor code via. Game, chat and rarely, website related, I mean I guess telling somebody that somebody needs to get to work on fixing things is considered "Trash Talking" but i'll go ahead and say i've heard worse. And if it is somebody must of had a wonderful childhood.

I'll apologize if you think i'm coming off rude in anyway all i really want to see some parts off this website and clan come out of inactivity, we lost a lot of higher ups this year, and leaving certain things on the website inactive kinda slows down everybody so let's try to keep things moving

xxxgdoorxxx

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2013
NJ
1: this is a fourm problem, so it obviously needs to handled by a higher up with fourm accessing so i'm kinda sure that i'm in the wrong type of post asking the right ppl
2: number VIII. Mostly applys to Gaming to state reason's how to determine if someones breaking honor code via. Game, chat and rarely, website related, I mean I guess telling somebody that somebody needs to get to work on fixing things is considered "Trash Talking" but i'll go ahead and say i've heard worse. And if it is somebody must of had a wonderful childhood

I'll apologize if you think i'm coming off rude in anyway all i really want to see some parts off this website and clan come out of inactivity, we lost a lot of higher ups this year, and leaving certain things on the website inactive kinda slows down everybody so let's try to keep things moving

ur not in anyway.. i was only relaying how comeone could get "butthurt" over that and start issues with you over it just keep in mind some people are easily "butthurt" but for the future i would relay issues privately through the channels there are quite a few generals/sections leaders/division leaders to handle no one being in charge of your department im sure if there is no one there to take care of the department if you step up and do it you might be put in charge of that department.. take charge man.. do what you have to do...