Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMING CLAN CENSUS

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
So I decided to continue doing research, well because when I plan an event such as "Crash the site" I like to know the numbers were dealing with and what is possible.

Note: These are approximation as we cannot know 100% sure the actual number of active/inactive members. Starting in January 2012 we will be doing a census every 3 months or 6months.

Note: this can be used as a way to measure growth and or shrinking of the xiled community. I will add links to graphs as soon as more information is gathered, for sets of results.

XBOXLIVE GAMER DIVISION

Xiled Gaming XGC
Census As of 6/4/2011

Total Active Members: ~2295

Total Inactive members: ~573

Total Active Clans: 69

Total inactive/shutdown, non updated clans: 14

Now then this is just XGC, this also does not include members not registered on a clan list/ usergroup. This does not include Section leaders or Higher. This does include Recruits.

The Following are the 14 clans which did not have recent information for 2 months or more:

XGC Basic
XGC Claymore
XGC Cronderthal
XGC Easy Company
XGC Genesis
XGC Legends
XGC Oblivion
XGC Prophecy
XGC Sidewinder
XGC Vendetta
XGC Vigilance
XGC Wolf Pack
XGC Xplicit
XGC Xtreme

If you have information on the clans listed above I would like to know for a more completed Census.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

KoG Census
as of 8/2/2011

Total Active Members: ~632

Total Inactive Members: ~34

Total Active Clans: 20

Total Inactive Clans: 0

_____________________________________________________________________________________
SYN census

XGG census
as of 8/7/2011 (Thanks to la poisin Ivy)

Total Active Members: ~24

Total Inactive Members: ~12

Total Active Clans: 1

XG Total census
total numbers from all census

TOTAL Active users in XG: ~2949

TOTAL Inactive users in XG: ~635

TOTAL Active Clans: 90

TOTAL inactive clans: 14

TOTAL of ALL CLANS: 104

TOTAL of ALL Members: ~3574

*Numbers will be updated as information comes in.
Divisions not Listed in this census
PS3 GAMER DIVISION
XGC,KoG,XGG,SYN
PC GAMER DIVISION
XGC,KoG,XGG, SYN

Also If someone would like to get Syn, or XGG That would be helpful for getting an accurate number of All XG.

In order to help just send me a list of the clan name/ Division. Active users #, inactive user #. Basically the information I have provided on XGC.

Thank you, I would like to see your thoughts on this and if you think we should do this each month.

Thanks again,

XGC Mason

Last edited:

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
Activity is based on the clan lists, Members who are listed normally and then members listed under the Inactive part of the clan list, If a clan is inactive for more than 2 months, as in no posts or clan list updates.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
How we do it in KoG is we check the Clan's UserGroup. We consider an active member no more than 90 days out on the UserGroup. Anything more than that we consider them inactive.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
No information on XGG could be found
I can do XGG.

It will largely be via a personal interpretation as I can guarantee our statistics as seen via the usergroup / clan lists will be inaccurate.

------
Total Inactive Clans: 0 (Now this could be open for interpretation, as technically XGG Xiled Queenz still exists from last time I checked (usergroups, clan banner etc still open) however the clan is not currently recruiting, nor is the forum visible without clicking on the clan banner via a profile.

Active members: 24
Inactive members: 12 (includes members listed as about to be removed).

(Above statistics taken from clan list and personal knowledge, XGG Vixens only.)

------
Active Xiled Gamer Girls^: 22
Inactive (or just have not been removed from usergroup) Xiled Gamer Girls: 28

^note: The Xiled Gamer Girls usergroup is open to all women throughout XG, however membership is optional and will not be a conclusive measure of all women within XG (Active = visited website from June-August).

This is not the official statistics. Only a quick overview.

Last edited:

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
(snip)
XGG census
as of 8/7/2011 (Thanks to la poisin Ivy)

Total Active Members: ~22

Total Inactive Members: ~28

(snip)

I can do XGG.

(snip)
------
Active members: 24
Inactive members: 12 (includes members listed as about to be removed).

------
Active Xiled Gamer Girls^: 22
Inactive (or just have not been removed from usergroup) Xiled Gamer Girls: 28

^note: The Xiled Gamer Girls usergroup is open to all women throughout XG, however membership is optional and will not be a conclusive measure of all women within XG (Active = visited website from June-August).

(snip)

Wouldn't the pink stats be more appropriate? The others is for all XG women, the pink is for XGG as a division.
I gave the second set just as an indicator of an approximate no. of girls in xiled gaming as a whole :cool:

~Ivy