Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UPDATE: NEW XILEDGAMING T-SHIRTS! WOULD YOU BUY THEM?

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
http://www.teespring.com/TheLagisReal

#TheLagisReal Hoodies and T-shirts are now available! This is our first time using TeeSpring.com so we are going to start slow. We have 21 Days to meet our 20 hoodies/T-shirt quota or they will NOT be printed. Support Xiledgaming and purchase one today!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Hell yea I'd buy them, you mad bro? And making kids rage quit since 2006. Finally some new shirts i want you mad bro in a shirt and the rage quit in a hoodie.

XGC Cobrapine

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Jul 9, 2009
Wichita,KS
I'd like the rage quit one in a shirt and hoodie. Can I have the words on the front or back? I'm in a electric wheelchair part of the time so I don't know if people would see it if it was on the back.

kitty tutu

Get A Life!
Jan 28, 2013
California
I would buy a few of them (You mad, shoots like a girl, and DOTCOM). And it seems like hoodies are a lot more popular than T's. I would soo go the hoodie route. Also, I think it would be pretty cool to get gamertags on them.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea that'd be pretty awesome as well kitty, too bad they don't just let us customize it how we want it. Like take all of these designs and make them as choices for us to use and by what we add the price would vary. Like if we wanted to add a rank patch or designer patch or your gamertag. The hoodies could act as almost a lettermans jacket for the clan showing accomplishments and what you were apart of and even how long you've been in the community, I think it'd be cheaper for council to go that route, to save them some money to have us just order it with whatever website on our own. But that's just me in a nerd like that, i think that'd look cool as Hell lol

Last edited:

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
I like them all. However personally I would like the xiledgaming Dotcom one. Also maybe in smaller font under each logo or on the front or back it could say xiledgaming.com so people could go to our website.