Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UPDATE: NEW XILEDGAMING T-SHIRTS! WOULD YOU BUY THEM?

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
That's that only shirt for right now. We need to sale a minimum of 20 shirts before they allow us to make other designs.

Last edited:

XGC Dobby

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2013
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Booyah!! Just oredered one of the hoodys. Come on people, we can preorder a few more and once we reach the goal hopefully the shirts and hoodys can be rolled out!!
Show your XGC family spirit and be proud to be part of such a great community of elite gammers.
DobbyDav

trtala

Forum Noob
Jan 11, 2014
valdese north Carolina
It would b great for different clans to get there clan names on a shirt and stuff be a really great thing but wat could the money go towards tho that's the question I know the website but wat about if clans buy stuff the money should go to the clans for like people who can't get the game or something like that or a charity

XGC IRAQVET XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2012
Michigan
I would love to Represent XGC but not really liking the lag is real huh how does that help XGC and would like a lil customization like rank of general being printed on for extra or something like making back graphic bigger if anything changes please let me know lot of my guys said same thing two if they were a lil different or bigger but everyone was wondering what the Lag is Real has to do with XGC or Xiled Gaming

XGC IRAQVET XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2012
Michigan
would love to have them if their was more personalization and my guys don't like the lag is real thing they don't understand it only reason we have not ordered yet can we get other things said on them