Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UPDATE: NEW XILEDGAMING T-SHIRTS! WOULD YOU BUY THEM?

NGC FxValis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 23, 2011
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
I would order Check out my KD bro and making kids rage quit sence 2006..
Here's and idea make a logo for leaders XS XD and so on.. I have a hoddie from when I made general.. i would get one for XS and one for each rank as I got promoted as well. . Just an idea. Colors could be different for each rank..

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
These shirts are amazing. The three I would buy is shoots like a girl. You mad bro and making kids rage quit since 2006. So priceless lmao

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
Honestly, I think you should make every design available. Why ? well think about it, If you make all the designs available for purchase in say t-shirt and hoodie. I don't know say 15 $ a pop, think of the money you would make to upgrade the website. You did have mugs and travel mugs, also. so just add a section to the site with the ability to buy. HOWEVER only XGC MEMBERS can purchase this content. I would also like to point out, 35 $ for a platinum membership. I got one, and got a t-shirt. I made my Cod Ghost winter hat have my clan tag on it in blue (HAxL) XGC EZ TEC. That's on the side of my hat. cost me 12.50$ So think of the profit. for everyone in XGC, Not just Platinum members.