Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT OCTOBER BETA INCLUDES COMPANION APP INTEGRATION

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I dont want to sound like the opposite, I have been trying to talk to people join clans and all kinds of stuff for like the past year and i am ignored . I once was in XGC Allegence I had the best time till everyone left to deploy or just didnt listen and things got hectic and i still can yet to find that again from hear. But i hope i can be proven wrong!

What was your previous name on the site?

jagmioff

Forum Noob
Apr 15, 2015
XGC WITERGREEN I ran my own squad too just everyone deployed and i was the only one left to run no one and couldn't get a hold of no one. I rejoined a half a year ago to wait 5 months to be re instated and then i did and still tried to contact people for squad placement still no luck lol

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
XGC WITERGREEN I ran my own squad too just everyone deployed and i was the only one left to run no one and couldn't get a hold of no one. I rejoined a half a year ago to wait 5 months to be re instated and then i did and still tried to contact people for squad placement still no luck lol

I does not seem that under this account you have ever been a part of any clans or usergroups. Did you have a previous name?

Blind Fire K1ng

Forum Junkie
May 8, 2015
Rockledge, FL
How much longer does this need to remain on the main wall/homepage?

I'm not questioning anything that occurred....I didn't know the people involved or the any details of the situation. It appears it was handled swiftly....great!

I think this thread had usefulness when it first occurred to inform those affected or close to the situation what happened and minimize rumors and reduce the load on Leadership to re-hash the details every time someone asked.

But now....this is just a big black scar welcoming all of us every day we log in. And more importantly every new recruit is being exposed to dirty laundry that at this point appears to be done and gone.

In my opinion this should be removed and tucked away where such threads should be stored...

respectfully,
XGC Blindfire

UmbraNova69

Forum Star
Mar 29, 2015
Gainesville
Not all of us left because of the situation. Probably part of it,but not mainly. Like I left mostly because there were creeps who exposed themselves even more once I left. Once I knew for sure they were creeps I did not want to return. Also, as a female gamer, I didn't feel respected unless I was with another female gamer. Ik some of you males did respect me and I'm very thankful for it, but others just didnt. :) but this is a old scar and thus post should be archived. Good to hear the story from a source. Please don't take this post as a hostile or aggressive attack because it's not. This is my sincerity.

XGC IRAQVET XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2012
Michigan
Unforunatly guys I will be leaving this community a well it never used to be this much turmoil and bs wish u all the best but to many people getting stepped on in the name of progress a lil known fact same use of justification was used by british right before the boston tea party and we all know how that turned out also was denied the ability to return to my position after a medical time off thanks for that 4 yrs of time just to get screwed thanks again guys. good luck guys

XGC Urahara

Forum Star
Mar 13, 2012
This sounds fairly personal lol. Definitely not the first post by 007 that contains many personal jabs and opinions, and absolutely not the first person he has kicked without a vote. Seems like there is a pattern. Oh well, good thing everyone likes me I guess haha. I'd hate to get on anyones radar like this.