Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT OCTOBER BETA INCLUDES COMPANION APP INTEGRATION

SYN Gaara

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 1, 2014
Texas
I understand what happened is wrong and XGC took a hit for it. Now I it necessary to post this on the front page and have it at the top of the page. Sure if people have questions then answer them. My point to this is that I'm rebuilding my clan and when I recruit people this is the first thing that see and read.

SYN Horseman

Forum Rookie
Jul 18, 2015
Winter Haven Fl
I just want to point out that I tried to come back as a member after being away for almost four years. I posted in the GWG and it was immediately picked up by this person. He was once my Section Leader when I was General of KoG Cataclysm and he twisted the facts of what happened when I left in order to get my re entry denied. I would like to request that my case be looked at again as I don't believe that a fair verdict was reached. If the same verdict is reached as before then I will accept it but at this point I am calling for a miss trial.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I just want to point out that I tried to come back as a member after being away for almost four years. I posted in the GWG and it was immediately picked up by this person. He was once my Section Leader when I was General of KoG Cataclysm and he twisted the facts of what happened when I left in order to get my re entry denied. I would like to request that my case be looked at again as I don't believe that a fair verdict was reached. If the same verdict is reached as before then I will accept it but at this point I am calling for a miss trial.

Repost your story and what happened on the GWG.

iBackpack

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2014
New England
Your missing the main point of the post bro. Its meant to tell his side of their unfortunate falling out and in turn giving the members of XG a piece of mind so to speak. So when they are approached by these members, they will have some knowledge of what's going on instead of following and one persons side of the story. Its an attempt to help keep our members from being swayed into leaving on false information. I say he came straight out with it to be honest with all of us, either way there will be repercussions and members wanting to go. As always it will pass and we will go on.

Youre missing the whole point of wha i said. He is saying what he wants.. Wheres the other persons story?

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Youre missing the whole point of wha i said. He is saying what he wants.. Wheres the other persons story?

The other person is banned off our website and is actively poaching. So what do you want 007 to do? Unbann this douche to post his story, get a 12 man jury, then us sit for hours waiting for the verdict? The decision was made, this leader was removed, and it's over with. The other guy is showing his minions his story but not showing him 007's. It goes both ways man. As a leader in the community 007 was explaining to people his side of the story. That's what he said in his post. And that is what the post is about.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

The other person has given there story they put it all over there activity feed. And it's not just what he wants to put on the home page it's giving both sides of the story. Please understand and see from both points of view that there are always 3 sides to a story. That member that was removed is actively poaching and it is the council that made the decision to post this I'm sure not just 007 everything they do is a team just because certain people have a specific role on what they do does not mean they are not involved. Please understand that.