Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO YOU WANT TO COME HOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
No Xexxy. We were talking about someone else... But now that you mentioned it, what do you mean you didnt leave on bad terms? Degrading our community, bad mouthing leaders, and threatening to poach members isnt bad? Hmmmmmm......

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
No Xexxy. We were talking about someone else... But now that you mentioned it, what do you mean you didnt leave on bad terms? Degrading our community, bad mouthing leaders, and threatening to poach members isnt bad? Hmmmmmm......

oh i didnt know doing those things was bad... i thought that was wat u were supposed to do.... >.< j/k

SYN CodeBook

Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2007
TEXAS
Here in XG, we have zero tolerance for that type of behavior. If any of our members trash talk on another gaming website, they are KTFO, period! You might want to consider instituting the same policy which would imply that you at least have some standards. This is why our honor code says that our members must behave in a PROFESSIONAL manner at all times. That is also why Xiled Gaming is the biggest and best gaming community around, because we run our community in a professional manner with standards.

Just some friendly advice. :)

~OCM

:cool:

I have to say, that's not very appropriate coming from a Community Leader. You should not insult someone on how they run they're gaming community. And you said we are supposed to behave in a professional manner at all times well I would say you are breaking the honor code with that post. If they instituted the same policy's as we do they might as well be in XG.

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas

degrading the community?
oh yes, i went around telling everyone that they sucked, and that nv was a terrible terrible clan to go to. right after i told people it was amazing, and had a great site, and great leaders
bad mouthing leaders were words said merely out of anger, from the fact i was banned.
and poaching, a completely empty threat, once again said in anger, and in no way carried out.
the only reason members were banned becuase of me, is becuase they were defending me, and backing me up.

and if i remember right, one of your founders was disrespectful to my friend?

i will show respect as long as it is showed to me.
i respected you didnt i corona?

at least i didnt spit in your face, and tell you to f*** yourself?

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
so because you do something out of anger makes it ok? Whatever bro, I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Youre not in our community anymore, and maybe someone else will want to deal with the headache..

Again fellaz in XG, I apologize.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I have to say, that's not very appropriate coming from a Community Leader. You should not insult someone on how they run they're gaming community. And you said we are supposed to behave in a professional manner at all times well I would say you are breaking the honor code with that post. If they instituted the same policy's as we do they might as well be in XG.

Cody, you need to watch what you say to me in a public forum. I will be sending you a PM to further discuss that.

There is nothing unprofessional about suggesting that they institute a zero tolerance policy when it comes to their members trashtalking on our website. And there's nothing wrong with giving him some friendly advice by explaining a few things that have made XG successful., so think twice before you ever accuse me of an honor code violation!

And lastly, at no time did I suggest that they institute all of the exact policies as XG (two of you have now accused me of that). I ONLY suggested that they institute the rule of "no trashtalking on other gaming community websites". That's all!

I think it's safe to say we can ALL drop the subject now.....please.

:cool:

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Krazie Knight, what is your problem man? I treated you with the utmost respect. When 007 was busy with real life, I and a few other leaders came to this thread to see if there were any requests to come back. I found your post and hit you up immediately. We spoke on the box for quite a long time and I told you I would get back to you and then I got really sick. I'm sorry if we put real life before gaming and that it upset you so much.

The comment you just made is in regards to a conversation that has NOTHING to do with you, so my advice to you is to but out and mind your own business or you too will lose the privilege of being on this website.

As for everyone else chiming in: this thread is for ex-members to post their requests to come back to XG. Those ex-members, XG leaders and anyone involved in each situation should pretty much be the only people to post here (with few exceptions). 007 didn't create this thread to be a drama fest for other issues. If you want to post your thoughts on conversations you see, please make a new thread or pm the person.

Reactions: FenrirReleased

l DEC3PTION l

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 2, 2007
Michigan
If you have a problem with a comment made by an XG leader, send them a PM instead of publicly questioning them in front of the community. Comments like these are completely unacceptable. If you need to talk personally to a leader, PM THEM! I am tired of the disrespect towards our leaders which also happen to be my friends.

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet

Maybe it's time you stop attempting to be smart because it isn't working.

I am sick to death of your comments and messages. Possibly you need to take a step backwards out the door altogether.

In the end, whether you or anyone else likes it, the leaders of this community have the final say.

Those dudes in Nv have their own opinions but, at the core they are in fact the same as us. I don't care what they have said about me or others in anger, I know for a fact that they just want something simple, fun gaming. They go about it slightly different and sometimes because they have let personal emotions cloud their jugement we have had a mini battle of who knows best.

95% of the crap that has been said by all parties is in fact lies or fabricated nonsense.

They do it, we have done it and it will continue on because we are human beings that care of our own causes.

It is ok to disagree with each other. Only when it is taken to the point of actually disrspecting someone do we all regardless of what community we are in not wish to part take in any further discussion with those people.

I have a quick ban finger. Everyone knows this. If you break a rule, fail to do your job that you agreed to when you got promoted or just plain become an annoying drama filled pain the a$$, I will probably do one r both of the following :
Ban you from the site or remove you from XG.

You may or may not get put on the DNR as I do believe sometimes people make mistakes and can learn from them.

All of this said, for anyone reading this that actually knows me for who I am you know if nothing else, I am brutally honest and upfront at all times. Most people are to sensitive to handle the truth so they get all butt hurt about things I say. However, I am also the most sarcastic dry humor fun person around. 90% of what I say is usually some stupid comment that has no real emotional meaning behind it. What happens is, someone else who is emotonally insane about their personal agenda or has an oversized ego twist what is said to try and further their own cause.

More times than not people that curse me out for something end up having a conversation with me after the fact and all is well. They speak their minds and learn the truth.

Unlike many online I have no reason to lie or hide behind some words. You bet your A$$ if I actually said something I would be happy to say it again. But, more times than not what others are saying isn't even close to what myself or other leaders say.

Funny thing, the other week, I wasn't even online. when I showed up to check messages I got cursed out by a general for wanting to shut his clan down and some other BS.

I hadn't talked to him or anyone else in over a week yet someone I was kicking him and his clan out of the community?? Seems some other people had to lie to him to get him and others to join up with them. This my friends is ignorance at it's best.

Now with all this said, I am going to tell everyone on this thread, especially my lost friend Krazie , xexxy and any others that seem to want to debate about nonsense, your are on this sight because we allow you to be, post something else negative , combative or whatever and you want be posting again.

This is not a threat. this is the rules of our site and community. We are the leaders and we have earned the right to govern the community as we see fit. The Council would not have given us the position we have if they didn't feel we could do so properly.

Corona and Big Papa, our differences are many but I am willing to bet our similarities are probably more. You guys were good for XG at various points of it's original building as were those that left with you. Those of us that are leaders in XG appreciate that but you have to know that we will in fact always look out for our current members above all else. I am sure you will do the same.

That said, if people are posting crap on your site and still in XG, tell me. You know what I will do with them. Same thing I have always done. KTFO!

Now let's get on with some gaming.

Reactions: XGC xBIGDADDYx

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas
Maybe it's time you stop attempting to be smart because it isn't working.

I am sick to death of your comments and messages. Possibly you need to take a step backwards out the door altogether.

In the end, whether you or anyone else likes it, the leaders of this community have the final say.

Those dudes in Nv have their own opinions but, at the core they are in fact the same as us. I don't care what they have said about me or others in anger, I know for a fact that they just want something simple, fun gaming. They go about it slightly different and sometimes because they have let personal emotions cloud their jugement we have had a mini battle of who knows best.

95% of the crap that has been said by all parties is in fact lies or fabricated nonsense.

They do it, we have done it and it will continue on because we are human beings that care of our own causes.

It is ok to disagree with each other. Only when it is taken to the point of actually disrspecting someone do we all regardless of what community we are in not wish to part take in any further discussion with those people.

I have a quick ban finger. Everyone knows this. If you break a rule, fail to do your job that you agreed to when you got promoted or just plain become an annoying drama filled pain the a$$, I will probably do one r both of the following :
Ban you from the site or remove you from XG.

You may or may not get put on the DNR as I do believe sometimes people make mistakes and can learn from them.

All of this said, for anyone reading this that actually knows me for who I am you know if nothing else, I am brutally honest and upfront at all times. Most people are to sensitive to handle the truth so they get all butt hurt about things I say. However, I am also the most sarcastic dry humor fun person around. 90% of what I say is usually some stupid comment that has no real emotional meaning behind it. What happens is, someone else who is emotonally insane about their personal agenda or has an oversized ego twist what is said to try and further their own cause.

More times than not people that curse me out for something end up having a conversation with me after the fact and all is well. They speak their minds and learn the truth.

Unlike many online I have no reason to lie or hide behind some words. You bet your A$$ if I actually said something I would be happy to say it again. But, more times than not what others are saying isn't even close to what myself or other leaders say.

Funny thing, the other week, I wasn't even online. when I showed up to check messages I got cursed out by a general for wanting to shut his clan down and some other BS.

I hadn't talked to him or anyone else in over a week yet someone I was kicking him and his clan out of the community?? Seems some other people had to lie to him to get him and others to join up with them. This my friends is ignorance at it's best.

Now with all this said, I am going to tell everyone on this thread, especially my lost friend Krazie , xexxy and any others that seem to want to debate about nonsense, your are on this sight because we allow you to be, post something else negative , combative or whatever and you want be posting again.

This is not a threat. this is the rules of our site and community. We are the leaders and we have earned the right to govern the community as we see fit. The Council would not have given us the position we have if they didn't feel we could do so properly.

Corona and Big Papa, our differences are many but I am willing to bet our similarities are probably more. You guys were good for XG at various points of it's original building as were those that left with you. Those of us that are leaders in XG appreciate that but you have to know that we will in fact always look out for our current members above all else. I am sure you will do the same.

That said, if people are posting crap on your site and still in XG, tell me. You know what I will do with them. Same thing I have always done. KTFO!

Now let's get on with some gaming.

Very true..
And alritey.
No more negative posting about the topic.

On a different note, as far as me getting back in?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Xexxy, I am sorry to say that the answer is NO.
Some advise, get online, play games and have fun. don't be part of any negative nonsense with anyone form anywhere. Just fade away into a happy place. Maybe in a few months we can address your situation again and the response may be different.

Failure to follow this advise well, I am hoping your smarter then some others I have given it too.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Ok, now that we have truly hijacked 007's thread, we had better get back on track. I am sure when he shows up he will want to have all our heads. LOL!!

If any of you wish to carry on a discussion with anything mentioned her that isn't in relationship to the topic, go to my forum and post in the General thread. I don't mind discussing things further if done so in a mature manner. Thanks.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Good call Hylander. (never thought id say that) lol.. But I just got out of a heated convo with our friend Cuban, he is in the process of writing up an apology to you guys. He was pissed, but after talking to me he realized why I was pissed at him, and what he did was wrong. Its fine to be pissed at someone, and I dont even mind to much if he responds to it. If he had sent that message via PM rather then public forum it might not have been so bad.. So once he's done, Ill forward the message to you guys in Hylander's general thread. Again, sorry guys

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas
Xexxy, I am sorry to say that the answer is NO.
Some advise, get online, play games and have fun. don't be part of any negative nonsense with anyone form anywhere. Just fade away into a happy place. Maybe in a few months we can address your situation again and the response may be different.

Failure to follow this advise well, I am hoping your smarter then some others I have given it too.

Play games?
no thanks, i dont game. its a waste of my time.

theres no point in waiting around to be a part of a clan, that i was trying to help out.
i could have made your designers better, but w.e.
feel free to go around talking sh*t about me there too corona.
doesnt matter.

peace out xg.

Last edited:

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
I didnt want to bro, you were always a good online friend to me, but considering the things you pulled behind my back, then to come here and act as tho nothing happened wasnt right.

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas
scratch that
i dont really want to be a part of another clan.
id like to stick with my roots, which is xg.

idk, ill just stick around the forums, doing gfx, helping out your members, and see where it gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.