Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO YOU WANT TO COME HOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
This thread is for all X members who want to come back. No matter what reason you left of were kicked out. You can come to this thread and state your reason on why you left and why we should consider you coming home. YOU WILL NOT BE TOLD "I TOLD YOU SO" OR MADE FUN OF AT ALL IN THIS THREAD! ANYONE WHO DOES SO WILL BE REMOVED! I don't always get messages or have people come to me to sit down with the Council so you can just post in here that you would like to talk and I will send you a FR to sit and discuss your return or not. Basically this is an open door to come and talk with me and or the Council. There is not any guarantee that you will be let back. Our rule is what it is. However some people left due to not knowing the real truth and might have been misled and would like a second chance. Well here it is. Don’t waste my time. If you are a racist or cheater the answer is without a doubt NO. But if like I said you were told something that was or is not true and would like to come home I am always willing to hear our members or X members. The grass is not always greener and people do lie to hurt others.

Like I said there is no guarantee, but you will be heard and have a chance to tell your side.

Game on!

sasuke

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
OK hi 007 this is Jerriel. ex Catpain over in SYN Blood angles and ex XG News Crew Leader. I am one of the people that left XG to go over to RGC. after seeing what they were all about and see what a mistake i have made i am wishing to come back to my true home. i have served in XG for 1 year and 1 month. As many people told me about moving i did it any ways but now looking back at what they have said (They being OCM XGC Knight XI and other friends in XG) i wish i never went. 007 and the council i wish to come back to the home that i wish will let me back in. thanks your your time.

-Jerriel

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
No offence but this is not the place to put if you think anyone should be let back in. This is for them to put that they want back and tell their stories. Jerriel did what this thread was ment for. As for the rest of these posts that dont belong, I leave it to you to delete your opinions on people as I dont need them. Me visiting this thread again and finding any unwanted opinions or thought will greatly annoy me. If you know me that is not in your best interest to do.

If they are or were banned from the website then you need to get with your XD or XS and or have them send me a friend request. Or someone could post for a friend or X member with a name and gamer tag. No "I have a friend". I deal in names and people only!

Just so we are all clear on what I said above, the only post in here better be Jerriels, since he is asking to get back in.

Thanks and dont be butt hurt.

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
hello there 00, this is your old friend goldmine

im sure this is the last place you want to see my name; however, i do miss the good ol' days when i was in xiled gaming. now i know i did some stupid things in the past (like argue with u), but i've learned from those mistakes and looking back i realize i was an idiot. although im sure i know what ur answer will be, i would like u to at least consider my return to syn, as a few ppl have asked me to try and come back.

i await ur judgment
-goldmine

unbroken

Forum Nub
Mar 4, 2008
hey 007 this its xgc unbroken. i was general of KoG Infinity. i left xg a few months ago because i saw another gaming community(rtf) that looked good to me. i thought it would be a better chance for me then i was having in xg with what my situation was. i was wrong made the mistake to leave under strong advisory not to from blackknight. well about a week after i got there i was cursing myself for leaving because not only was i not having fun anymore but the structure of the clan just wasnt there. i made a mistake in leaving and have been regretting it since. my current gamertag is unbrokenlizard

Last edited:

DSMPower1990

Forum Noob
Jan 10, 2007
PA
Hello, this is xgc intangible. I was booted out of xgc. I had two tags then and my friend used to play on that one when he would be over and he joined a KSI clan. Shortly after me even realizing it I was getting booted out of xgc. In my eyes just a complicated situation and just wanted to see if you would consider talking about it with me. I would like to come back. I still play regularly with alot of people from the clan I was in (xgc splat) Gamertag:DSMPower1990 Future thanks for atleast reading this

XGC xTIGERx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 3, 2007
Seattle
Hey im a Evil M0nkey i was a sergent in parody before it fell apart i left because my xbox was breaking and i didn't want to be dead weight so i left and recently got a 360 so im hoping to come back and be an active member of the community

thanks
James

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
OK hi 007 this is Jerriel. ex Catpain over in SYN Blood angles and ex XG News Crew Leader. I am one of the people that left XG to go over to RGC. after seeing what they were all about and see what a mistake i have made i am wishing to come back to my true home. i have served in XG for 1 year and 1 month. As many people told me about moving i did it any ways but now looking back at what they have said (They being OCM XGC Knight XI and other friends in XG) i wish i never went. 007 and the council i wish to come back to the home that i wish will let me back in. thanks your your time.

-Jerriel

We would like you to one day come back, however that day is not right now. We will be in touch.

Thanks.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
hello there 00, this is your old friend goldmine

im sure this is the last place you want to see my name; however, i do miss the good ol' days when i was in xiled gaming. now i know i did some stupid things in the past (like argue with u), but i've learned from those mistakes and looking back i realize i was an idiot. although im sure i know what ur answer will be, i would like u to at least consider my return to syn, as a few ppl have asked me to try and come back.

i await ur judgment
-goldmine

A vote was taken and we all decided now is not the time for you to return to our community.

Thanks.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hello, this is xgc intangible. I was booted out of xgc. I had two tags then and my friend used to play on that one when he would be over and he joined a KSI clan. Shortly after me even realizing it I was getting booted out of xgc. In my eyes just a complicated situation and just wanted to see if you would consider talking about it with me. I would like to come back. I still play regularly with alot of people from the clan I was in (xgc splat) Gamertag:DSMPower1990 Future thanks for atleast reading this

A vote was taken and we all decided that our community is not the place for you.

Thanks.

G

Hey 007! I've been wanting to talk to you for some time about trying to get in to XGC. Some time ago, several months ago, I was in the clan XGC Helljumpers. I was a recruit at the time while there was several problems going on in the clan. Many people were leaving the clan and i was confused about what was going on and one of the members left the clan and made a new one and i've known him since I first started playing Halo 2. He asked me to join the clan, since i was confused about what was going on and many people were leaving to join his clan, and I decided to join his clan. Like two weeks ago I wanted to join XGC Ambassador because the clan was well organized and sounded like it was going to be fun I was notified after they checked to see if I was not in the DNR list and I was because of when I left the clan being only a recruit. I have still been playing with several members and made a couple of new friends on Ambassador but since I am in the DNR list I can't interact as much with the clan and can't get in the clan meetings.

trooper7

Forum Rookie
May 24, 2007
Hey. This is RepressedStar. I have, as you know, tried to get back in before, but I saw this thread and finally decided to post. I was booted for threatining to go to KSI, althought I later realized I would have no intention of ever being there. I still respect XG and its morals, and have yet to break a code of conduct even though I was removed. I am still set on rejoining XG because when I was in it, it was the most, intricate, I guess is the best word I can come up with, thing I've ever seen. The fact that I was a part of it was just a huge jump. I'm not telling you I was innocent, I would just be enternally greatful if you would get me a second chance. I also appologize if I insult you by again trying to get back in. Thank you for your time.

SYN Tyrant

Forum Noob
Jul 10, 2007
mankato minnisota
ok look i <3 xg always have respect u guys tons i was in syn as a genral (lol signed on and had 58 unread messages) anyways i left because i was planning on going to MLG this year compete and hopefully go semi heres my story i just recently got a girlfriend that ive liked for 4 years altho last summer i moved up to minnisota and she lives in indiana well anyways to cut it short im moving bak to indiana and not going to mlg so i used some saved money to buy rainbow 6 vegas 2 played with some of my syndacate buddies aka maverick zepher shibby haas and flames and some others and relized how much i miss it many have told me to try and come bak so i decided i now just wanna have fun and come home i just wanna chill with friends and have a good time leaving for me was a big mistake

ohh ya also i can do graphics notice i made my own

my gt: ITz Tyrant
aim: xtnarytx

thankyou for your time

Last edited:

XGC Night

Forum Nub
Jan 10, 2007
I was in EasyCompany at the beginning of April or May of '06. Was in XGC Rampage XD and then got transferred to a new clan, XGC EasyCompany. The general in that clan XGC Monarch made me a Captain after several months. I did not like Monarch at all. He was an idiot and not a leader. I know this isn't the place to gripe but the reason I left was because of him. I didn't know if there were procedures I had to follow so I just left and blocked him. If you want some background info. in custom games we'd play together as a clan, he would stack his team with the best players and then beat us and shove it in our face, gloat and brag. After a loooong time I got fed up (I'm a patient person) and so I was forced to leave because of the immaturity of my General. My section leader did not really take me seriously because I was a smart-*** but, hey there are always gonna be smart-asses in the world. :)

SYN Raiden

Banned
Nov 6, 2007
Hamilton Newjersey
To whom it my concern.So yea my reason why i want to come back.I want to come back because i never new syn was a great comunity and a great familiy.I left because i had familily problems because my grand pa in the hospiltal and i had to send my 360 back because it got the ringer of death.Last time i had live was begingning of march and im still waiting.All my friends are in syn.They treated me like a familiy.Like in terms of that (If i need to get stress away from my familiy and friends you guys were there for meh.I loved you guys you were like the most fun i ever had.So i hope i can come back home.It will be great hearing from you.

H

HvK Fatality HV

Hey 007. Long Time no Speakie.

Anyhoo,

I'm Coming to you as a Fellow ex-XG Member. I Left last Time because I was Given General in a FEAR Clan, but the Section leader at the time didn’t know that if you give someone General in one Clan, They are a General Across The Board. (At the time there was game orient clans. And as I can tell there isn't anymore) I Left before anything started. And Now I would like to be back in. My Gamertag was SYN Yoshi XM. Actually I would love it. I don’t Want to be in SYN, because I honestly didn’t think it was a place for me. I am 18. I was Born on 02-01-1990. And I would love to be in a clan with Adults. No Kids. Because of how long I wasn’t in XG the more kids I've played against. And to me, They can be Annoying. So Hear Me Out, I'm a Great Guy, I've Changed a lot since I was here. I'd Love to be back in. My Current Gamertag is HvK Fatality HV. Which i'm seriously Considering on leaving because, Right now, it's extremely boring there.

Thanks.

x chinowith x

Forum Nub
Apr 2, 2007
Texas
Hello, I'm drifter 1992 aka "KoG Untouchable" I was in KoG around Febuary of 2007 and i left because at the time i was imature and everyone i had ever known was leaving. I realize what a dumb mistake that was and I have been wanting to get back in for about six months now. I'm a different person, I'm much more mature now. I would love to get back in. I was a general in KoG Vengeance, then Revived, then Dynasty. I left on good terms and didn't hit my clan or anything. I was a well respected leader of KoG Dynasty. My teachers were KoG EazyDuzIt, KoG Ram52, and KoG Pride. KoG Deadman XL was my section leader and KoG GUNNER XL was my division leader. 99% of the people who knew me when i was in KoG aren't here anymore so I have almost no references. I miss the fun and always having tons of people to play with I left following all of my KoG friends and I will never make that stupid decision to leave again.
Thanks,
KoG Untouchable

Status
Not open for further replies.