Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO YOU WANT TO COME HOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
so should i stop waiting to see if i can come bak in or should i keep waiting even though i posted my request back in october and have had no answer yet (X_X)..... im sorry to sound impatient, but it has been quite a long time.....

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
so should i stop waiting to see if i can come bak in or should i keep waiting even though i posted my request back in october and have had no answer yet (X_X)..... im sorry to sound impatient, but it has been quite a long time.....

Dude, that is absolutely NOT true! Let's review shall we? In December I responded to your posts by sending you a pm asking for all of your information. We exchanged a few pm's and I told you that it can take several weeks to gather information and for the council and community leaders to get together and discuss it. I then hit you up on the box and we spoke at great length about the circumstances surrounding your being KTFO. I reminded you that the process can take a while!

I got another pm from you on January 27 asking if I had an answer for you. I told you very clearly that I had been quite ill and offline for six weeks and recommended that you hit up another community leader via pm or xbox and let them know that you had given me your information and that I told you to hit them up since I was out sick. Obviously you failed to do that! And now you are posting here acting like you haven't heard anything from anyone since your original post in October. I think that is a blatent misrepresentation of the facts and rather duplicitous on your part.

When I get time (now that Im back online and feeling better) I will resume looking into your story. Once again, it can take several weeks to gather information and then discuss the issue (and since you did not go to another XC like I suggested, it will now probably take several more). I will hit you up on the box if I need to talk to you or if I have any information for you.

Thank you,
~OCM

Last edited:

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
what i meant by no answer was a yes im in, or no im not. and i honestly dont remember you saying to go to another XC, i really dont remember that. you probably told me to, then it just slipped out of my mind, idk. i understand u said it will take some time, but i never imagined it would have taken this long.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
what i meant by no answer was a yes im in, or no im not. and i honestly dont remember you saying to go to another XC, i really dont remember that. you probably told me to, then it just slipped out of my mind, idk. i understand u said it will take some time, but i never imagined it would have taken this long.

Here let me speed this up for you. The Answer is no. Good luck with your online gaming. Thanks.

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Hylander, you are my idol!!

Krazie, I said that I sent you a PM in January telling you to go to someone else because I was ill. However the point is moot. I have gone back over the notes from our xbox conversation and conversations with other people and your post from today and I agree with Hylander. Good luck in your future endeavors.

:cool:

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
no offense but u probably wrote that for nothing. according to what u said in ur post, ur not the most liked person around. i originally asked to get bak in october 10 2008, and it ended, in short, with a no. and the only thing ive done "wrong", was try and point out that i felt a XS was not doing his job properly and i get kicked for that. And finally lose my patience the other day as u can see in the last few posts. i guess it doesnt matter anymore, ive had my share of fun in xgc. its been so long i really just dont even care anymore. if its gota take over 5 months to figure this out its really just not worth it.

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
sry for double post but, OCM, ive tried talking to other people well before i talked to you, and ive had no response from anyone.... so that really didnt make much of a difference anyway.

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas
hmmm
i left a while back, becuase all my friends left as well and headed over to nv.
so i was on the design team over there, and just got tired of all the people, so i was banned, more like i quit, and i want to come back over here and join up on the design team.
i need to be in a clan to join the design team, but i dont play xbox, so theres really no point.
so i kinda want to just be stuck in a clan as a gamer, and carry out on the design team,.
i was sent over here to talk to you about it.
so yeah..

N

Nv IS BETTER

Cuban, they are not lies at all. You are the liar so stop coming back with your BS. You went to I believe 7 or 8 different clans with the same group of losers and made different tags, sent vulgar rude messages to multiple online gamers and XG members as well as said all kinds of other ridiculous nonsense.

You are not welcome in XG. End of Story. You and your group of 70 can go make another failed clan and live happily everafter.

HYLANDER THE ONLY FU1KING CLAN I WAS IN WITH THEM Was ksi U OVER POWERED A55HOLE U HAVE NOOOOO ****ING PROF THAT I DID ANYTHING.
NOW DO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U DONT GOT **** AT ALL U ALWAYS ****ING POINT THE FINGURE ALL U DO IN THIS CLAN IS ****ING BAN PEOPLE CUZ U THINK ITS KWL DUDE LET ME TELL U SUMTIN ITS NOT KWL UR JUST ****1NG *** DUDE FOR REAL GROW THE HELL UP AND GET OFF LITTLE VIDEO GAMES AND OFF A CLAN WEBSITE UR LIKE 50 YEARS OLD WITH KIDS THAT U ALREADY BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY WHICH IS REALLL ****ING RETARTED DONT U THINK SO YEA AND IVE ONLY BEEN IN 3 CLANS OK AND IVE LEFT CUZ THERE NOT LIKE XG AND I WANTED TO BE IN SUMTIN BETTER THEN XG AND I FOUND IT Nv ITS SMALLER BUT IT DONT GOT THE OVER POWERED XC (YOU) WHO ALL HE DOES IS BAN PEOPLE WITH OUT GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO SPEAK O AND U NOE THAT WHAT U DID BY KICKING ME OUT WITH NO PROOF OF ANYTHING AND NO WARNING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE JERK SO YEA HOW BOUT DEM APPLES SEE WHAT UR LITTLE BUDDY SCOOTER GOT FOR U A FIGHT U CAN NO LONGER FIGHT CUZ I JUST GOT U LOOKING LIKE **** IM 16 YEARS OLD AND UR LIKE 60 MAN GET OFF THE GAMES DUDE IT SHOULD BE ABOUT FUN ANYWAY NOT BANNING PEOPLE FROM A ****ING WEBSITE OR CLAN UR JUST RIDICULOUS. SO PLEASE U HAVE TO GET LAID I HEARD ONE COOL MOM IS EASY WHY DONT U TRY HER *** AND IF UR GONNA DIS ME BAK DONT BAN ME BEFORE U DO SO THAT I CAN ATLEAST FIGHT BACK U ****ING QUIER AND IF U DIDNT NOTICE THE FLAT TOP IS OUT OF STYLE HAHA

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
HYLANDER THE ONLY FU1KING CLAN I WAS IN WITH THEM Was ksi U OVER POWERED A55HOLE U HAVE NOOOOO ****ING PROF THAT I DID ANYTHING.
NOW DO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U DONT GOT **** AT ALL U ALWAYS ****ING POINT THE FINGURE ALL U DO IN THIS CLAN IS ****ING BAN PEOPLE CUZ U THINK ITS KWL DUDE LET ME TELL U SUMTIN ITS NOT KWL UR JUST ****1NG *** DUDE FOR REAL GROW THE HELL UP AND GET OFF LITTLE VIDEO GAMES AND OFF A CLAN WEBSITE UR LIKE 50 YEARS OLD WITH KIDS THAT U ALREADY BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY WHICH IS REALLL ****ING RETARTED DONT U THINK SO YEA AND IVE ONLY BEEN IN 3 CLANS OK AND IVE LEFT CUZ THERE NOT LIKE XG AND I WANTED TO BE IN SUMTIN BETTER THEN XG AND I FOUND IT Nv ITS SMALLER BUT IT DONT GOT THE OVER POWERED XC (YOU) WHO ALL HE DOES IS BAN PEOPLE WITH OUT GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO SPEAK O AND U NOE THAT WHAT U DID BY KICKING ME OUT WITH NO PROOF OF ANYTHING AND NO WARNING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE JERK SO YEA HOW BOUT DEM APPLES SEE WHAT UR LITTLE BUDDY SCOOTER GOT FOR U A FIGHT U CAN NO LONGER FIGHT CUZ I JUST GOT U LOOKING LIKE **** IM 16 YEARS OLD AND UR LIKE 60 MAN GET OFF THE GAMES DUDE IT SHOULD BE ABOUT FUN ANYWAY NOT BANNING PEOPLE FROM A ****ING WEBSITE OR CLAN UR JUST RIDICULOUS. SO PLEASE U HAVE TO GET LAID I HEARD ONE COOL MOM IS EASY WHY DONT U TRY HER *** AND IF UR GONNA DIS ME BAK DONT BAN ME BEFORE U DO SO THAT I CAN ATLEAST FIGHT BACK U ****ING QUIER AND IF U DIDNT NOTICE THE FLAT TOP IS OUT OF STYLE HAHA

A post like this needs no reply. ROFL!!!!

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
WOW! I always knew Cuban was an idiot, but this only confirmed it. I think he went to the same spelling class as USA!! What a nub!

Papa, you don't need to apologize for a total idiot like that. I just hope he is not still a member in good standing over in your community as he really gives you guys a bad rep.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
He is on thin ice over in Nv....one more little flub up and he is gone....and i chewed him out about coming over here....and i am gonna spread the word to all of Nv to Never come over here unless they are willing to follow the rules XG has set, and to show respect to all the member of XG like they would to anyone in Nv....and that they represent Nv when they are over here and we dont want them giving us a bad name....

Again i am sorry for this and i will try to make sure this doesnt happen again...

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Here in XG, we have zero tolerance for that type of behavior. If any of our members trash talk on another gaming website, they are KTFO, period! You might want to consider instituting the same policy which would imply that you at least have some standards. This is why our honor code says that our members must behave in a PROFESSIONAL manner at all times. That is also why Xiled Gaming is the biggest and best gaming community around, because we run our community in a professional manner with standards.

Just some friendly advice. :)

~OCM

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Rest assured Hylander and OCM (and even 007 since this is his thread lol) I will definitely get up with Cuban. He will be given a few choices after I get up with him personally, so either he takes one of the good ones or he will be banned. And besides OCM, if we did everything you guys did, we might as well be back over here, lol ;). But again, trust me, I will personally get up with him, and ensure him what he did was very wrong and he was giving us a very bad rep. So either expect a drastic change, or a banned member from our community, one way or another I will follow through on this and get the right thing done ;).

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas
hmmm
i left a while back, becuase all my friends left as well and headed over to nv.
so i was on the design team over there, and just got tired of all the people, so i was banned, more like i quit, and i want to come back over here and join up on the design team.
i need to be in a clan to join the design team, but i dont play xbox, so theres really no point.
so i kinda want to just be stuck in a clan as a gamer, and carry out on the design team,.
i was sent over here to talk to you about it.
so yeah..

uhmm....
i think i kinda got a bit ignored here...

i hope you guys arent talking about me?
i didnt know i left on too bad of standings?

Status
Not open for further replies.