Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

XGC Orphan

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 10, 2012
get a subscription and in your control panel edit your profile and scroll down and follow the instructions

CrazyMaDDSniPeR

Forum Nub
May 20, 2012
Hey everyone im a noob for KoG just lookin to have a good time and win. I play a lil of everything MW3, Minecraft, TC GR FS, Halo and.....yup so feel free to message me or send me a Friend Request Thanks!

Feedjunk

Forum Nub
Jul 5, 2012
Reading,Pa
HOLY FN SHIZZNIT YES ITS MY TITLE

holy Fn shizznit yes its my title

Ok...ok....new affiliate of XGC Outlaws (Ride out) :p so far met a lot of new cool people, we've played everyday since I've joined, no regrets joining this community....um so far I'm strictly MW3, skyrim is my down time, I have gears 3 I like that game just haven't played it since all my campain memory was deleted...idk why that matters but it did, but add me on xbox and if I am already playing with a full team of XGC join session and hone your skills amongst the best :).....one more thing....nvm :) happy gaming

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
Awesome job on being active on the forums even so early into your joining of XGC it's a rare treat to see new members who are active online right off the bat. We're glad to hear you are enjoying XGC. If you have any issues or just can't find someone to play with feel free to hit me up on here or the box.

KoG IgniteMe

Forum Nub
Jun 30, 2012
california
FOR ALL THE RECENT NEW MEMBERS OF KOG

For all the recent new members of KoG

Hey guys i want you guys to know that KoG is a welcoming gaming community they take you in as if they have known you forever, KoG has the honor code which has a lot of rules in it but as long as those rules are followed you will be fine always be respectful to all the members in KoG and you will get the same respect back alright guys stay strong out there in the battlefield :D and welcome to KoG!!!!!!!

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
i love this clan/group of people, everyone that i have played with from xgc is amazing and so understanding and helpful.:D BTW my general asked me to be active so that is why i have so many posts, and getting people to respond is hard.....

G

hey i just wanted to say I love XGC and I wanna be as active as possible and learn and do my best so if anyone has any tips or suggestions id be honored :)
k4rdx.jpg

G LuV SiX 7

Forum Noob
Aug 13, 2013
St. Louis
Whats up, I just joined and am trying to join The Syndicate. I'm a solid halo player so a clan that focuses on that would be great. If anyone can help me out with that I'd appreciate it! Thx

Xombi3K1ng

Forum Noob
Sep 8, 2014
Denver Colorado
Hello all,

I'm really unclear on a few things, I have been trying to get my old gamer tag on here but I have failed most the times trying to log in, I went away and forgot a lot of things and I was cruising thru the Destiny clans and I saw XGC and I was over joyed from happiness that XGC was looking at a clan for the PS4.

Now comes the problem I have...

I use to be in Friction under the gamer tag L4UGHTR4K, RED NECK brought me in and I played with the group a while till I lost internet and I lost touch with everyone except XGC DJGamer ((I think that was his gamer tag )) Now I don't have a X-box any more I went straight into the Playstation world and I have been looking for anyone in that area with no avail and I forgot about the web site till today. I'd like to either get my old forum name or keep this one and rejoin XGC under the PS3 and PS4 area. I did make it up to Sargent at one time and I'm missing the XGC family.. Could someone please direct me in the right direction. I did Message XGC Artemis on the bungie forums about getting back into XGC..

Ok now I guess the about me area of the home game..

Names Eric, I'm a huge gamer and a fun loving goof I'm from Denver Colorado and yes I'm still here lol..

Please let me know what I can do...

I miss you guys!!!!!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I would to message the help desk about trying to get your username back active before you try anything. Once you get that or get confirmation that you are the same person link up with a section leader that's over a PS3 or PS4 clan. If you need further help hit me up. Myself im an Xbox gamer but will gladly help out as much as I can.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Hello all,

I'm really unclear on a few things, I have been trying to get my old gamer tag on here but I have failed most the times trying to log in, I went away and forgot a lot of things and I was cruising thru the Destiny clans and I saw XGC and I was over joyed from happiness that XGC was looking at a clan for the PS4.

Now comes the problem I have...

I use to be in Friction under the gamer tag L4UGHTR4K, RED NECK brought me in and I played with the group a while till I lost internet and I lost touch with everyone except XGC DJGamer ((I think that was his gamer tag )) Now I don't have a X-box any more I went straight into the Playstation world and I have been looking for anyone in that area with no avail and I forgot about the web site till today. I'd like to either get my old forum name or keep this one and rejoin XGC under the PS3 and PS4 area. I did make it up to Sargent at one time and I'm missing the XGC family.. Could someone please direct me in the right direction. I did Message XGC Artemis on the bungie forums about getting back into XGC..

Ok now I guess the about me area of the home game..

Names Eric, I'm a huge gamer and a fun loving goof I'm from Denver Colorado and yes I'm still here lol..

Please let me know what I can do...

I miss you guys!!!!!

Did you get this figured out?

Dark offered to help so let me know you are back on track or still need help.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Ok so I added you as a friend on the Xbox one. But a few questions will come up.
How old are you? It's not on your profile.
What system do you game on most?
And what game do you play the most?
These 3 questions will help me find you the right clan.

Flux

Forum Nub
Dec 19, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Hello i just joined a few minutes ago, I am a PC only player now even though i have a Xbox account it is not in use. I was referred by "XGC EPIC LUCK" On the Black Ops 3 Clan Recruitment forum, i just registered and do not know what to do now, Plz help