Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
I just signed up on this site.
and i was wondering if anyone can help at the moment. a little lost.
i want to be a member of SYN or KoG. how can i start?
Message me back on this or message me on my gamertag : Baby Kudos

Looks like you already have started, as you are currently in two clans in two different divisions. What you need to do is firmly decide which one to choose and then leave the other user group, as you are not permitted to be in multiple ones.

If you need help deciding which division to choose, please hit me up on the box.

gamertag - XGC Ashley XS

XSon 0f SpardaX

Forum Nub
Aug 18, 2008
North Carolina
What's good peeps? I just got a quick question... are there any things I need to go through before changing my GT for the clan? I tried asking the squad leaders but mine are all either away or not available. >.>

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
What's good peeps? I just got a quick question... are there any things I need to go through before changing my GT for the clan? I tried asking the squad leaders but mine are all either away or not available. >.>

Yes, there are quite a few things you must do before you can earn a SYN gamertag.

The first, being that you are promoted to the rank of a Sergeant; once this happens your General will also award you the privilege of requesting a gamer tag. Note that I use the word request, as you do not simply get to choose whatever tag you want; the tag must meet specific requirements: not be the same or similar to a gamer tag of an active member of XG or be on the DNR list. Once these things have been researched your General will take the request to your Section Leader for approval. This process usually takes about a week to complete. It is at that point when you will be allowed to formally change your gamer tag.

Hope this made sense and helped.

PM me if you have any more questions.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
im new, i would join XGC!

I will hit you up on the box in a few minutes.

Note: Please do NOT recruit this person into XG without coming and talking to me. I am currently in the process of researching this. I have PM'ed all the Section Leaders regarding this issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoG 33RD