Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

Welcome all new members!

Reactions: KoG 33RD

xYung Dipsetx

Forum Nerd
Apr 27, 2009
TamPa

Hey every 1 im new to this site and im looking to join a clan and just meet new ppl who play halo 3 or left 4 dead 4 fun and who wont get made at another player for having a bad game or quiting... send me a msg or a FR 2 my GT

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Hey every 1 im new to this site and im looking to join a clan and just meet new ppl who play halo 3 or left 4 dead 4 fun and who wont get made at another player for having a bad game or quiting... send me a msg or a FR 2 my GT
Yeah squad plays Halo 3 mainly and some people have L4D. If your interested in joining LMK, I sent you a f.r

InFiDeL

Forum Star
May 10, 2009
Western NY
Whats up everyone? Im the new guy recently picked up by XGC REBELLION XK total a$$ kickers. I play mostly shooters, if you ever need a temate for cod 4 halo or GEARS hit me up.
Thanx for the invite.

vG Bullet

Banned
Aug 23, 2009
NY - Captain
Hi all I am KoG BulletEater I am a Captain in KoG New Dynasty If any one ever needs advice or help just hit me up and i will give you the best advice i can give.

~Bullet

P.s. Infurno Thank You for your service and your dedication to this wonderful country

Nagelgewehr

Forum Noob
Jul 9, 2008
Newark, Delaware
www.purevolume.com
Greetings! I wonder if anyone remembers me around here...
anyway, I've been without an XBox from a few years, and just recently got a new one. I'm interested in finding and joining a clan that plays Halo 3 and/or Modern Warfare 2 on the XBox360.

Important Info:
Name: Bryan
Gaming Console: XBox360
Gamertag: Nagelgewehr (I need to change this for this here website)
Games Played (Primary): MW2, Halo3
Games Played (Secondary): Endwar, L4D, Gears Of War 2

Any takers? I'm willing to start out as a "Recruit" if need be.

Demon Ninja25

Forum Noob
Aug 26, 2010
New York
hi
I Need Help Because I Just Joined This Clan On The Website And I Am Very Confused Because There Is To Much Things On The Website And Etc.. Please Can Someone Help Me Learn And Understand More Reasonalbly About Your Clan. Can Someone Please Help Me??Please Can U Help Me !!! =) I Have Been In 15 Clans Before And I Am very Experienced BUT I Just Need Some Help First From Someone Because I Need Help Understanding More About The Clan

marvelousapollo

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2011
Las Vegas
hi every one im zach and im new here. trying to find an clan im 18 i prefer to play with people my age im pretty laid back on xbox live most of the day.
games i play: halo reach mostly and call of duty black ops.
my gamer tag is marvelousapollo.

B EZ HysMan

Forum Nub
Jan 15, 2011
So i was wondering how long it takes for my request to join my clan to be accepted. im new to XGC so i was just letting everyone know that they can add my gt to play with me..... B EZ HysMan

XGC XMANIAK3

Forum Junkie
Oct 11, 2010
SAN DIEGO
Hello guys im xgc xmaniak3 captain of xgc atrocity if anybboyy looking for some great gamers you will find them here we love to play have fun and compete we play more hardcore if you interseted hit me up on live xgc xmaniak3 so you can come check us out

Zae777

Forum Star
Apr 16, 2011
Salem Oh
SYN Solstice is recruiting for new clan members who like to enjoy themselves in more of an underground community... Halo Reach and Black Ops are available here. If you need help getting around the Forums im more than glad to help on a 1 on 1 basis....

Sharkdoggs

Forum Noob
Aug 1, 2011
Melbourne
I'm new to online and xiled and looking to join a clan for the fist time. The games I mostly play are cod, battlefield 2 and even a bit of NBA 2k11 plus there's a heap more. I'm online as much as can be untill the missus kicks me off or it's time to go to work but have been known to pull a sicky everynow and then to get a few more hours in haha. I'm 26yrs old from Australia, I'm not the best or the worst gamer prob in the middle if any of that helps. so could someone guide me or sign me up to a clan that's not to full on but not to soft and is online a fair bit. Cheers.

Just read that back to myself and I sound like I'm one of those high maintaince peole haha I ain't like that I promise.