Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

XGC JokerzWildz

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2011
hello everyone new here hows everyone doing

lil about myself mmmm??? i live out in the sticks pop 470ish
i own a mechanic shop work 5 days a week 8-6
any time after work hang with the wifey and play any game i can get my hands on.
i can usally buy a game and have it beat within a day and a half.
so love gaming. im really a casual player and just play the game. not a very big talker in game but i will put input were needed have a kid due in december so cant wait to expand my gaming family ( wife plays wow).
so that about sums me up for the most part game on peeps and glad to be here and thanks for the chance. was invited in by wingl3ssang3l x hope i spelld that right

Last edited:

MoRa13Z

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2011
WA, Kent
JOIN A CLAN

join a clan

so i sent a request to join echo and i got approved
but i want to be in a good clan that has tournaments and ladders and things like that and that is all about mw3 so can you give me any suggestions on what clan is right for me?

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
so i sent a request to join echo and i got approved
but i want to be in a good clan that has tournaments and ladders and things like that and that is all about mw3 so can you give me any suggestions on what clan is right for me?

ANY clan in KoG is right for you then. Go to Clancompete.com for the ladders and tournaments and talk with your captains and generals to see if you have a team up and going!

RGC MAYH3M

Forum Noob
Dec 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
ok so im new to here i heard about u guys along time ago and well im looking to join a Gears of war 3 competive team for tournys and stuff now i work evenings/nights and i also have a 2.7 overall and a 3.0 in TDM for Gears 3 so any good ideas where i would be able to go

Doodab1981

Forum Nub
Mar 13, 2012
brighton uk
Hi all new to the forums hoping to join syn imortals just a quick hi to all
My name is Jon I'm 30 and live in hove uk have been playing for a long one started with soldier of fortune and then avp on pc and Americas army with I was in a clan -=DoW=- I was there fo about 3 years all of the cod games absolutely love it can't wait to join clan and play with u guys and gals
My xbox tag is Doodab1981 feel Free to add me or message me

Perilous Bow

Forum Rookie
Apr 29, 2012
Oregon
Hey, I just joined xg and I want to meet some new people. Add me on XBL. my gamertag is Perilous Bow. I also need an individual squad to join if anyone knows how to do that. Thanks

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa

I have seen alot of these music pods on other profiles. Can someone please guide me on how to get my own.. Syn Havoc Recruit

You need a forum subscription.

Hey, I just joined xg and I want to meet some new people. Add me on XBL. my gamertag is Perilous Bow. I also need an individual squad to join if anyone knows how to do that. Thanks

A few details about yourself will help people find you a clan i.e age, games you play the most.
Check out the differences between the divisions also as it will help you choose which div you want to be in.