Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

SFP BULL SD

Banned
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
So i just changed my gamer tag on live to XGC Jac Shadow. How do i change it on here please?

Go to your settings then look at the left hand side of your screen you will see a option to request username click that. Please Contact XGC Charley XS about the gamer tag request thank you.

Last edited:

JobaBrown

Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I need a clan. I use to be in XGC way back in the halo 2 days and would like to get back into the group. My gamer tag is Joba Brown I play on Xbox one . My old gamer tag used to be XGC unique goodness. My wife is also interested in joining to. We play halo, cod , minecraft, all shorts of stuff. Mostly playing the new mass effect online . Just let me know what I need to do to get started��

xyFormal

Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hi everyone, I need a clan. I use to be in XGC way back in the halo 2 days and would like to get back into the group. My gamer tag is Joba Brown I play on Xbox one . My old gamer tag used to be XGC unique goodness. My wife is also interested in joining to. We play halo, cod , minecraft, all shorts of stuff. Mostly playing the new mass effect online . Just let me know what I need to do to get started��

If you're interested in rejoining the community, please fill out an application in the Grass Wasn't Greener just to confirm your story and help you find a new home in the community.

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?5038-Grass-Wasn-t-Greener

XGC PlumFuzz

May 22, 2017
When I registered with the website, I misspelled my name. I am trying to get it the same as my xbox gamertag of PlumFuzzball506. Instead if PlumFuzzbal506. If there could be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.

iCharleyyyy

Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
When I registered with the website, I misspelled my name. I am trying to get it the same as my xbox gamertag of PlumFuzzball506. Instead if PlumFuzzbal506. If there could be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.

1) At the top of your page, on the RIGHT hand side, you will see the word SETTINGS. Click that.

2) From there you will see a bunch of different things. On the left hand side, under MY SETTINGS, you will see REQUEST USERNAME; click that.

3) This is where you will change your name; you will need to type your new username EXACTLY the way it will be on the box.

KoG Critter

Jun 12, 2013
Chambersburg PA
Hello. I joined xiled gaming back in 2013. I worked my way up in SYN and then got transferred to KOG and became a general of KOG Ambassador. Then high school came along and I got swamped with work and school. I kinda fell off the map and recently rediscovered this place. If anyone could get into contact with me on how I can join back and possibly be in a leadership role of some sort, that’d be awesome. You can check my join date as proof. Was initially recruited by SYN Imhotep. No idea if he’s still in or not.

SYN Unholy

Grass Wasn't Greener
Jun 17, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Hello. I joined xiled gaming back in 2013. I worked my way up in SYN and then got transferred to KOG and became a general of KOG Ambassador. Then high school came along and I got swamped with work and school. I kinda fell off the map and recently rediscovered this place. If anyone could get into contact with me on how I can join back and possibly be in a leadership role of some sort, that’d be awesome. You can check my join date as proof. Was initially recruited by SYN Imhotep. No idea if he’s still in or not.

You would go post a GWG here make sure you read the stickied post first and follow the proper posting format. Someone will pick up your application and then as long as you haven't done anything wrong they'll let you back in.

DarkPhoenix

May 17, 2020
SC
Hi! I used to run with XGC over 10 years ago(if anyone knows xgc sentinel tell him to hit me up lol like he would still be around. I was flying pelican back on xbox 360)
Getting back into gaming and looking for a clan to help me. I'm an old mom (almost 40) with little time except weekends