Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
So i just changed my gamer tag on live to XGC Jac Shadow. How do i change it on here please?

Go to your settings then look at the left hand side of your screen you will see a option to request username click that. Please Contact XGC Charley XS about the gamer tag request thank you.

Last edited:

JobaBrown

Forum Noob
Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I need a clan. I use to be in XGC way back in the halo 2 days and would like to get back into the group. My gamer tag is Joba Brown I play on Xbox one . My old gamer tag used to be XGC unique goodness. My wife is also interested in joining to. We play halo, cod , minecraft, all shorts of stuff. Mostly playing the new mass effect online . Just let me know what I need to do to get started��

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hi everyone, I need a clan. I use to be in XGC way back in the halo 2 days and would like to get back into the group. My gamer tag is Joba Brown I play on Xbox one . My old gamer tag used to be XGC unique goodness. My wife is also interested in joining to. We play halo, cod , minecraft, all shorts of stuff. Mostly playing the new mass effect online . Just let me know what I need to do to get started��

If you're interested in rejoining the community, please fill out an application in the Grass Wasn't Greener just to confirm your story and help you find a new home in the community.

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?5038-Grass-Wasn-t-Greener

XGC PlumFuzz

Forum Nub
May 22, 2017
When I registered with the website, I misspelled my name. I am trying to get it the same as my xbox gamertag of PlumFuzzball506. Instead if PlumFuzzbal506. If there could be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
When I registered with the website, I misspelled my name. I am trying to get it the same as my xbox gamertag of PlumFuzzball506. Instead if PlumFuzzbal506. If there could be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.

1) At the top of your page, on the RIGHT hand side, you will see the word SETTINGS. Click that.

2) From there you will see a bunch of different things. On the left hand side, under MY SETTINGS, you will see REQUEST USERNAME; click that.

3) This is where you will change your name; you will need to type your new username EXACTLY the way it will be on the box.

KoG Critter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2013
Chambersburg PA
Hello. I joined xiled gaming back in 2013. I worked my way up in SYN and then got transferred to KOG and became a general of KOG Ambassador. Then high school came along and I got swamped with work and school. I kinda fell off the map and recently rediscovered this place. If anyone could get into contact with me on how I can join back and possibly be in a leadership role of some sort, that’d be awesome. You can check my join date as proof. Was initially recruited by SYN Imhotep. No idea if he’s still in or not.

SYN Unholy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Hello. I joined xiled gaming back in 2013. I worked my way up in SYN and then got transferred to KOG and became a general of KOG Ambassador. Then high school came along and I got swamped with work and school. I kinda fell off the map and recently rediscovered this place. If anyone could get into contact with me on how I can join back and possibly be in a leadership role of some sort, that’d be awesome. You can check my join date as proof. Was initially recruited by SYN Imhotep. No idea if he’s still in or not.

You would go post a GWG here make sure you read the stickied post first and follow the proper posting format. Someone will pick up your application and then as long as you haven't done anything wrong they'll let you back in.

DarkPhoenix

Forum Nub
May 17, 2020
SC
Hi! I used to run with XGC over 10 years ago(if anyone knows xgc sentinel tell him to hit me up lol like he would still be around. I was flying pelican back on xbox 360)
Getting back into gaming and looking for a clan to help me. I'm an old mom (almost 40) with little time except weekends

KoG Drakon

Forum Nub
Feb 2, 2021
New Oxford, PA
Hi there,
I'm a new member of the site and I'm not too entirely sure where to go to get started. I play on Ps4, playing mainly Call of Duty and a few other games. I'm interested in joining an XGC clan. I'm ready to get situated and see where it goes. Please directly message me on what to do, you can also message me on psn; my id is DragonHatcher101.
Thank you for your time, I'm glad to be here!

Reactions: XGC HYLANDER XC

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hi there,
I'm a new member of the site and I'm not too entirely sure where to go to get started. I play on Ps4, playing mainly Call of Duty and a few other games. I'm interested in joining an XGC clan. I'm ready to get situated and see where it goes. Please directly message me on what to do, you can also message me on psn; my id is DragonHatcher101.
Thank you for your time, I'm glad to be here!
Hey!

We are always looking for new members. Most of our clans are XBOX based by recruit some PS4 players that are on MW/CW. How old are you? Do you have discord?

ZEROS HYDRA

Banned
Sep 21, 2021
USA
Hello everyone I'm looking to join xgc I currently play battlefield 5 or until battlefield 2042 comes out I also play destiny 2 I'm pretty good at destiny 2, I'm playing on the Xbox series x\s right now. I have a mic I'm way older then 18. I'm very active at night bc of work. Hit me up here or my gt is ZEROS HYDRA

SYN LEX XS

Section Leader
SYN PHOENIX
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN SKAIKRU
XILED EVENTS
Jul 26, 2016
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Hello everyone I'm looking to join xgc I currently play battlefield 5 or until battlefield 2042 comes out I also play destiny 2 I'm pretty good at destiny 2, I'm playing on the Xbox series x\s right now. I have a mic I'm way older then 18. I'm very active at night bc of work. Hit me up here or my gt is ZEROS HYDRA
Hey I'm in SYN and looking for people feel free to add me on Xbox. My gt is the same as on here

PowerOfHuhi

Forum Noob
Nov 28, 2021
Oklahoma
Hello everyone, my names Ryan I'm 32 and am coming from the P.C. side of gaming but just got an Xbox and came across the site and was wondering if there was anyone I could talk to about joining. I mainly play Halo and CoD.

David0211

Forum Nub
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania
Hi I filled out a app for the community part i put none due to not being in Xiled Gaming but I am 28 prefer a 18+ clan and also main 2 games I play is World of Tanks and DayZ so if there is a clan for that please let me go there thanks have a wonderful day im on Xbox One

TSMNezuko

Forum Nub
May 24, 2022
United States
If you have made it this far that means you have registered on the site. The next step is to get you into a CLAN.

We have several clan divisions in our community.

XGC - Xiled Gaming Clan - 18 and above Mature Gamers.
KoG - Kings of Gaming - 16 and above for all Gamers.
SYN - The SYNdicate - 16 and above for more Underground Gamers.

If you were referred to the site by someone then simply click on the community link above then click JOIN A CLAN from the drop down menu. Once on the next window, locate the clan you were recruited to and the clan leaders will get up with you from there.

If you just popped into the site and don't have a clan to join, feel free to send a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Click on my name to the left of this post and then click send message on my profile page. I will be happy to get you in touch with someone that can introduce you to some of our members so you can get into a clan.

You can also send me a friend request on XBOX. My gamertag is XGC HYLANDR XC.

UPDATE:: We are on discord. Come join us and connect with the community. ---> Join the Xiled Gaming Discord Server!

Welcome to Xiled Gaming!!
Can I receive a invite to the discord? The link is just opening discord.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Can I receive a invite to the discord? The link is just opening discord.
Hello.
If you haven't already gotten to it, here is the link.
Not sure if these expire but give it a go and if it doesn't work send me a message.

XGC Checkmate

Forum Nub
Sep 11, 2022
Warrington
I'm new here but set this account up back in the day....

Old School Gamer and I was in XGC as ItsBagBag back in the day, followed by Snopp Bagg and more recently A Gurning Chimp. Anyway I forgot the passwords and have recently returned to gaming after several years!