Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

G

The question that I have is it for those that are solved during the period, or thoses that are filed during the period?

Drifdar, this is for those members who have left us before and decide to reapply during this time. If they leave during this period, they will have 90 days from their leave date until they can apply in the Grass Wasn't Greener.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Alright I'm posting this and then moving back some of my old rants on people leaving to the top.

When will you learn?
Why don't you see the colossal mistake you're about to make?
Are you really leaving because you were wronged?
Are you leaving because something happened to you?
Did you get both sides of a story you were told?
Why would you allow yourself to be made a fool?
Did you get caught up in a room with someone who was butt hurt and you're now choosing to follow them?
Did you quit over what you heard?
Do you believe everything you hear?
Do you even know what your joining?

If you are quitting or thinking of quitting have you asked yourself these questions? If not stop and do that now.

You are still really going to quit? When you were recruited you were given a Membership to our community, a free membership. By leaving and causing drama you won't be asked to return and if you ask to return you will have to repurchase your membership. You're quitting to join someone who is totally ripping off the community you are already a member in. Being promised a fake rank in a community that is just being made (and isn't original) makes no sense! You have worked so hard to get where you are and now you are going to follow someone who is clearly trying to manipulate you and is not stable. They can't provide or emulate what we do. They try but time after time they fail. What makes this time so special? Let me answer it for you.

NOTHING

The stupid little midget troll you're following is actually more interested is stalking online girls than building a community. Look at how he led when he was in XG. Look at how he made another female gamer feel!!! She was to afraid to come forward because she thought complaining on him would cost her, her rank.

message.jpg

Wow. This isn't who I'd follow yet this gamer followed him. If you want to be harassed as a female gamer AGC is the community for you. If this had come out to us before we would have removed this little douche bag long ago. This type of stuff is not and would never be tolerated! Having found out about this too late there was little I could do but I did try. Never the less after these sexually harassing dwarf douchers quit they had the nerve to still make up lies and try to recruit people from XG. I guess if you're trying to copy all of our stuff you'll need our members to execute what you can't teach or have the time to do seeing how you spend so much time making women feel uncomfortable online.

The same bull**** is given as an excuse or the rumors of: Did you hear,

The Council doesn't follow their own rules.
Really what rules? We follow them all!!! We wrote them!!!
Your interpretation or attempt to twist a rule to fit how you were wronged is absurd and only makes you a drama queen.

The Leaders are corrupt.
No we aren't! The corrupt leader is gone now and is currently poaching you with his lies. Or he's currently stalking you. (If you're a girl gamer)

The Council doesn't care about you.
If we didn't would we go through this and attempt to tell the truth?!?!?
We have nothing to gain by lying to you. These miniature mouth breathing sexual harassers have tons to gain by lying. So they do. It's just too bad you're to dumb to come and ask for the truth. So it's a loss for us but it's also a gain. We want stupid to quit. So thanks stupid for quitting. You've made XG a better place.

However if you're not stupid please come and ask. I'll gladly stop what I'm doing and give you the truth!!! It's my favorite thing to do. It might make me look like a **** or be called an *******, but at least it's true and factual. Enough of the lies. Enough of the sneaking around and quietly talking ****. Enough trying to poach our members and sexually harass our female gamers.

You're gone. Go away. Move on. Steal our new rank structure and clan structure. Good luck putting it into action! But really enough is enough.

SYN Last Laugh

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
Drifdar, this is for those members who have left us before and decide to reapply during this time. If they leave during this period, they will have 90 days from their leave date until they can apply in the Grass Wasn't Greener.

I think his question was the same as mine. Do you get the discount if you post your initial post during Aug 18 and Sept 18. Or is it for those who are verified, and approved during Aug 18 and Sept 18. Since some apps can take longer than a month to approve.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I mean it's the same just smaller clans like most has been saying but I agree that it doesn't help when no one really recruits and if they do they are mass recruiting like I've seen some people do which also doesn't help because you bring in the wrong type of members and recruit just for quantity not quality.

To be honest I'm hoping this doesn't make the cliquing up that I've seen within clans happen even more so that's already been doing. I've seen and am still seeing people clique up and play with only certain people, my only hope is that this doesn't bite us in the a$$. The intentions vs the direction of this community has always been blurred I hope this isn't what breaks it.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Well what I want to know with the X1 having backwards compatibility now will us (the 360) that most of you leaders have so kindly left behind get a chance as well? I understand that the X1 is the thing now but for those of us who can't afford it even with the price drop I've yet to see any of the leadership utilize even some of the ability to communicate with 360 players. Pretty messed up how you just forget about us......all good tho.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
HERE'S HOW DESTINY: THE TAKEN KING'S OVERHAULED LEVELING AND QUESTS WORK

4edfcbb16b2294bd84dc14d3a0e69e42

By Samit Sarkar

Destiny developer Bungie is revamping the game's much-maligned Light level system with the upcoming Taken King expansion, decoupling your level from the amount of Light on your gear. Bungie gave a detailed look at the revised system in a Twitch stream today.

As of The Taken King, you'll progress in Destiny simply by earning experience, just as you did for the first 20 levels. As Bungie's Tyson Green explained, "Anything that's earning you XP is going to bring your level up," so anyone can reach the new level cap of 40 just by playing Destiny. Light will now be an average of the attack and defense attributes for all your gear. That includes two new slots: Ghost Shell and class item.

Destiny: The Taken King - character interface screencap 1920

Must Read

Hands-on with Destiny: The Taken King and Bungie's return to its Halo roots
The inventory screen has been improved to provide more information about your gear. Instead of nebulous percentages for the Strength, Intellect and Discipline attributes, you'll be able to see the exact length of your abilities' cooldowns (and see them decrease as those attributes go up). And Bungie has expanded the vault space: You'll now have 72 slots each for weapons and armor. The number of general slots is staying at 36, but the new "collections" feature for emblems will reduce the number of general slots you'll be using.

Bungie is introducing a new item called a Spark of Light that will be waiting for all players at the Postmaster. It's a one-time-use object that allows players to instantly rank up a single character to level 25 and unlock The Taken King's campaign. Making it all the way to level 40 will unlock the ability to use endgame legendary gear.

Destiny: The Taken King - quests interface screencap 1920
The livestream also offered a look at the in-game interface's new Quests tab. It allows you to follow the progress of up to 32 quests. The Taken King will raise the number of bounty slots from 10 to 16, and you'll be able to select as many as four to track in the game; the progress of those bounties will be displayed when you bring up your Ghost in the game. Green noted that Bungie has tweaked bounties so they're "a bit quicker to do," and they're now designed so you can make progress on them during activities you'd already be doing.

More importantly, you'll be able to turn in completed bounties from the Quests page — you won't have to return to the Tower or the Reef anymore. Bungie visited Lord Shaxx during the stream to take a look at the new Crucible bounties, showing off five weekly bounties. Players who complete all five bounties within a single week will earn "nightfall-tier" rewards for doing so. And the Cryptarch will now sell legendary engrams.

Destiny: The Taken King launches Sept. 15.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Interpretations have hurt us. This is clear.

Small clans and squads is what made us today. Problem is a game changed that. We are simply changing that back.

Nothing will break us. You should know that. Something like this clearly won't. Especially since it's how we got where we are because of it.

BoogerDaddy

Forum Tourist
Aug 20, 2015
WORLDWIDE
Really? Doesn't do anything for those wanting to come back. Aslong as someone (XD or higher) has a bad opinion on the person submitting the app. It will still get denied.
#FalseHope

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Well what I want to know with the X1 having backwards compatibility now will us (the 360) that most of you leaders have so kindly left behind get a chance as well? I understand that the X1 is the thing now but for those of us who can't afford it even with the price drop I've yet to see any of the leadership utilize even some of the ability to communicate with 360 players. Pretty messed up how you just forget about us......all good tho.

I am not so sure you could handle gaming with the people on this list as it sounds like from your whiny comment that you would get your feelings hurt easily. LOL..

No one left you dude. There are tons of XG members on the 360 to include many leaders who I know use all the resources they have to communicate with those members.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Yeah I'm friends with most of the leaders enough to where they know who I am, I'm quite and stand in the shadows making things happen on different levels representing the community on a different level

x J I M xxxxxxx

Forum Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
Arizona
I like it. It's going to promote Honor , Courage, and Commitment as well. The new recruits will have a better opportunity to get solid with their squad, officers will gain clearer perspective of their duties......meetings will be short, lol!

ShyGeodude136

Forum Nub
Aug 22, 2015
This post is very helpful to new members like me and it allowed to understand how the clan structure is going to work from now on. This post should and will continue to help new member of XG

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls

As an Xbox 360 General I can say for 100% that we haven't been forgotten. My clans doing extremely well we just did our split as a matter of fact. If you feel left behind you should bring this issue up with your general and or XS. I'm positive if you tried hitting up SYN RUSTY XD or SYN EMINENCE XD you'd have no issues getting a response. I've message both within this past few weeks and got a message back the same day. So I personally believe you're being lead to believe that you have been forgotten but in reality you haven't. Have you tried contacting any highers ups about feeling left behind? If not, you really can't complain. So I guess i'm sorry you feel this way, but if you haven't put forth any effort to be heard then really it's on you.