Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

xKINGxSL1CKx

Forum Noob
Feb 20, 2014
Rome, Ga.
My gamertag is xKINGxSL1CKx and I play minecraft all the time during the week so add me if you would like to play and I do have a mic so we can party chat. Thanks and good day.

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
Please add the following twitch
Kuroteren
Art3misFly
And AOG_AttackOnGaming

because I stream Kuroteren streams and we also put up a stream together for aog
(if you don't feel like doing me or kuro at least add AOG)

BroghanTaylor

Forum Rookie
Dec 18, 2014
Disney World
so i have my start date to start streaming again and that is this tuesday! march 10th! 5-530ish pm EST until whatever :) i hope you guys come and watch :) twitch.tv/broghantaylor

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
For everyone that is joining and not putting in their twich user name please re apply for the user group and add it. I check out everyone that requests to join

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
Like what me and Zero do, and I know some people do when they don't have a bunch of money to buy all the other stuff is, I will have my Twitch app open on my phone so I can follow chat and answer questions. Just easier for me because I don't like the little screen invading my xbox one gameplay if that makes sense.

if your using twitch you can also open the app on your phone and watch the chat box from there.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I'm interested in this, i haven't streamed yet just been trying to her into the habit of posting YouTube videos but streaming does sound fun. Maybe we can do a collab, i had to make a new twitch The _Shredda, i have an El gato since i have a 360 so follow me and I'll do the same

XGC ToxicKillr

Forum Nerd
Nov 22, 2014
NY
hey guys my twitch is draygon18 if you wanna watch me stream I stream call of duty advanced warfare and battlefield hardline.

Last edited:

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Rez, I was wondering if I was able to join the twitch crew as well? I do stream games, but for me I am doing more of a website instruction base stream for new members or for members who are not that keen on using a vBulletin website. I have done a few streams and I upload some videos to Youtube as well so people can go back and view the videos.

BroghanTaylor

Forum Rookie
Dec 18, 2014
Disney World
if we had a big streamer who was parntered (or maybe someone can convince twitch to let us make a team) we could have a team of all of us together so that way we could look that up and see all the people streaming from here
just a thought

SYN WesleyLucan

Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
if we had a big streamer who was parntered (or maybe someone can convince twitch to let us make a team) we could have a team of all of us together so that way we could look that up and see all the people streaming from here
just a thought

I was thinking of that too. But more like making an XS twitch channel and or someone hosting everyone that in XG. I mention it to my XS and she said that I need to get more information about it.

BroghanTaylor

Forum Rookie
Dec 18, 2014
Disney World
I was thinking of that too. But more like making an XS twitch channel and or someone hosting everyone that in XG. I mention it to my XS and she said that I need to get more information about it.

yea make a channel and have it host people would be smart but who would run it and if more then one person is streaming who do they host the person with the most viewers?