Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Sign-ups are always open. We are looking for active girls to participate each week! However, you must be apart of a Clan within XG and apart of the XGG user group to be put on the Roster

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
MINECRAFT XBOX ONE: THE PURGE RETURNS

Are you a minecraft fan? Come join Xiledgaming and friends in The XG Purge!

You will be working with your friends to create a community to live and survive in. Living together in a world ruled by mobs looking to hunt and kill you, you must rely on your fellow XG friends to help you when you are stuck between a creeper and a skeleton.

But one night can destroy it all in the blink of an eye. Will you be ready for The Purge?

Trust no one.

Take the jump, if you dare.

If you’re brave, we’ll see you there…

The world will be open beginning at 10 pm Est. on a daily basis.
The Purge will take place every Saturday. Time is TBA.

Contact XGC xTFLEMx XI for more details.
Rules located in the Minecraft Game Forum can be found >HERE<

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
XILED GAMING TWITCH MEMBERS

If you are one of the awesome streamers we have in our community then please join our new user group! When you do please add your twitch streaming account so i can check it out and approve the request. Twitch is a great way to spread xiled gaming to the outside world, and we want you to also be able to show other members on here that you are streaming. Happy gaming guys and girls!

KoG Jin

Forum Nerd
May 30, 2013
Hey i just joined the twitch usergroup and i was wondering if there's going to be a twitch banner that u could get on ur profile ?