Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Wait, there's going to be singing...? No one mentioned anything about singing.

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
see, trait, the thing about singing is those willing to wait to drink can just sit and watch everyone get drunk and sing and stay sober enough to laugh while recording it. :cool:

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Well, now that we have your attention. YES there will be singing. There's ALWAYS room for some singing. You too can be part of the shenanigans. :)

And I suppose politely declining would be out of the question? Very well . . . show tunes only, then.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
XILED GAMER GIRLZ SCRIMMAGE TEAM

Beginning the first week of the New Year, XGG Scrimmage Team will be participating in scrimmages against Clans within every division of XG!

A roster has been created (XGG Scrimmage Team Roster) with over 15 girls ready to compete in some friendly fun.

Scrimmages will be accepted on both the XBOX 360 & the XBOX ONE on the following games - Black Ops II, Ghosts, and/or Advanced Warfare.

If you are a Gamer Girl interested in becoming a part of this team please sign up >>HERE<<
If you are a General, looking for weekly scrimmages, XGG is always up for a challenge. You can submit a challenge by clicking >>HERE<<

Challenges will be accepted starting after the 1st of the year!
For any questions, contact XGC Tantaliz XS.

Reaper58

Forum Noob
Oct 25, 2014
Not to be picky but its actually UMG's event. MLG had theirs in Columbus the day after Thanksgiving. If you do plan on attending though, I highly suggest you get their early....its going to be packed

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
CLASH OF CLANS

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?5421-XILED-MOBILE

Xiledgaming, is a great place to meet like minded gamers and as we enter 2015 I wanted to remind you that we are no longer a one trick pony. We are closing in on our 8 year anniversary and gone are the days of one console. We have expanded past one game and we will continue to grow with our members help. So if you are out their gaming on your hand held tablet or on your smart phone come be apart of our great community and keep our banner fling high.

The link above will bring you to our Mobile forums where I hope you post about new and great games our members might like and join our social groups where we pown noobs on the daily be it on Clash of Clans or Star Wars Commander.

THANK YOU for making XG a place I'm proud to be a member of!
XGC DUKE XD