Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED

XGC TAKIN COUNT

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2013
MT DORA FLORIDA
My name is xgc takin count part of marvel i would like to know how we can start a coc forum for xgc marvel . Wonder who i need to speak to and what i need to do to get this moving on the web site. Thank you for any reply

KoG Jin

Forum Nerd
May 30, 2013
Settings then join clan go to twitch user group and click join group after that go to the bottom of the page and click join group again

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
should i wait untill i have videos on there ? i just started streaming

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
oh I thought you did. Could you tell me how to do it with out one. I would be vary happy to known. Thanks

What Rez means is if you have a Xbox 360, you will need s Capture Card. If you have the Xbox One, you don't need it because you can stream off of your Xbox but the 360 does not have thoes capabilities.

SYN WesleyLucan

Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
What Rez means is if you have a Xbox 360, you will need s Capture Card. If you have the Xbox One, you don't need it because you can stream off of your Xbox but the 360 does not have thoes capabilities.

That I what I thought. But I've just stated to get in to using twitch for my gaming computer. So I'm somewhat of a newbie to it. But Thank your for the clarification.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
You guys can follow me also if you like. XGCKisses is my Twitch, and some pointers is have fun and talk to your viewers, they like to interact with you. I just learned that. If your having a good time laughing snd talking to them, they will feel special and continue to watch.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
Depending on what device you are using. On the Xbox one you can snap a window to keep in touch with your chat as you game. As a PC streamer it is more convenient to have a secondary monitor to display your chat window. Most streamers will have up to 3 display screens.

These are great questions. Keep them coming.

Last edited:

SYN WesleyLucan

Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
Depending on what device you are using. On the Xbox one you can snap a window to keep in touch with your chat as you game. As a PC streamer it is more convenient to have a secondary monitor to display your chat window. Most streamer will have up to 3 display screens.

These are great questions. Keep them coming.

Thanks. For the answer. I guess I need to get a smaller tv then for the second scree. LOL.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Like what me and Zero do, and I know some people do when they don't have a bunch of money to buy all the other stuff is, I will have my Twitch app open on my phone so I can follow chat and answer questions. Just easier for me because I don't like the little screen invading my xbox one gameplay if that makes sense.

Reactions: WorldsOnlyHope

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
I have joined and been approved. Xgchanuman is my twitch username. Haven't really had any viewers the multiple times I've streamed. Kisses gave some great pointers to retain viewers, but how do you get them?

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
I have joined and been approved. Xgchanuman is my twitch username. Haven't really had any viewers the multiple times I've streamed. Kisses gave some great pointers to retain viewers, but how do you get them?

I played around with this a little, but I noticed I got followers on games that people don't really play, for example I gained 8 followers from playing this game called Contrast. Same with Halo, I gained some followers. Destiny and Advance Warefare I did not gain alot but alot of people play thoes games and stream them. Would you watch someone that had 5 viewers or 230,000 viewers on Destiny and Advance Warefare. Also people that come in, if you don't know who they are just say hello, make them feel welcomed and like I said before if they ask a question, answer it.

BroghanTaylor

Forum Rookie
Dec 18, 2014
Disney World
i have been on a break while moving and dealing with deaths of my 2 grandmothers the last 2-3 months but im getting back to streaming this week! but when i streamed i did alot of minecraft and i would get aroudn 15-50 people watching... but that could be because im a girl i have a following of just under 2k but im switching over from minecraft to league so i dont know how my followers will feel about that or if i will keep the same viewer base. this week will be the test!