Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Caesar

XGC APOCALYPSE
Aug 3, 2015
Lakewood, WA
That was multiple. I started with a mobile app called Image Size to change the image format to correct format. Then i used PhotoshopMix to layer a gray smoke over the image. Then i used the app Piclay to add text to the image.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
That was multiple. I started with a mobile app called Image Size to change the image format to correct format. Then i used PhotoshopMix to layer a gray smoke over the image. Then i used the app Piclay to add text to the image.

is everything you make mobile?

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Um yes, for now like i said earlier my laptop broke and im still waiting to get it fixed.

okay cool thats fine. can you make me something with this render please
pvxqB.png

XGC Caesar

XGC APOCALYPSE
Aug 3, 2015
Lakewood, WA
First i had to reformat the background image because it wouldnt fit the required space but i got it to scale at 500x200. Then after that i eyed to see what the image looked like without anything and i decided to add a comtrast to the background and added the link image on top of the layers. Then i thought that link was too dark and changed the lighting on him to bring out the green in his robes.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
First i had to reformat the background image because it wouldnt fit the required space but i got it to scale at 500x200. Then after that i eyed to see what the image looked like without anything and i decided to add a comtrast to the background and added the link image on top of the layers. Then i thought that link was too dark and changed the lighting on him to bring out the green in his robes.

okay, i see a little of that. can you add some text to it? i would like to how you would place the text!
but what i think you should do is move link. place him near the center not exactly dead center but somewhere near it! make him the focal point and blur the background a little not a lot just to put more attention towards link.
add some light behind link and in top front of him. maybe some dark areas around him as well! try it out lmk

XGC Caesar

XGC APOCALYPSE
Aug 3, 2015
Lakewood, WA
okay, i see a little of that. can you add some text to it? i would like to how you would place the text!
but what i think you should do is move link. place him near the center not exactly dead center but somewhere near it! make him the focal point and blur the background a little not a lot just to put more attention towards link.
add some light behind link and in top front of him. maybe some dark areas around him as well! try it out lmk

I would have done that to begin with but the image of link has his hat cut off a little

Status
Not open for further replies.