Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONGRATS

Warrior

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Southern Maryland
Viper, I got the list from D3SIGN so you don't need to send it to me unless you have something new that needs done.

p.s. I sent you a rough draft of a banner on your msn e-mail address.

Bojangles = Council Member? :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes::eek: ROFL!!!!!!!

^ I found that funny.... ''Bojangles, go get 'em!;)!

Hylander i must say, you do a **** load for this place and can easily see you up there at the round table one of these days! as far as someone from SYN is concerned, I got someone in mind from our side...MR..

But yhea congrats again to Vip. Just shows hard graft can get you places!!

P.s Papi how did you work out ''40'' or something out of ''XI''??? lol lol

S

SYN Corona

Temper, youre funny. Lol, Mr gets into to much trouble to ever do that. And Hylander is a nub who doesnt do anything for anyone. If anything he should be demoted! :p lol, jk, I still sort of respect ya Hylander.

MR C you would make a kick *** council member! '' beer anyone? '' No jokes, but yhea... it would be nice to see one day 1/2 people from every divission leading the board!

Hell even one of our dear lady's in XGG! ''Go on girls get stuck in.....''

P.s SYN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer Twin

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2007
BlueLand
anyways, back to the subject at hand. . .VIPER XI, I just wanted to congratulate you!!! :) Everyone is talking about you. . .In a GREAT WAY!!! anyways. . .Great Job. . .I mean you made HISTORY. . .First ever to make it from recruit to COUNCIL MEMBER!!!! Thats GREAT:)!!!!

anyways. . .as a represenative of XGC BLOODSHED, CONGRATULATIONS. . .YOU DESERVE IT;)

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Killer Twin, thanks. That is true first to go from recruit to council. Hard work, dedication, and the right leadership skills that contribute to everything of what our community is about is just some of the most important aspects of being a leader in Xiled Gaming.