Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONGRATS

XGC Slutzr

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Alberta, Canada
congrats viper all of us knew it was only a matter of time guess its time to find a new division leader to bother about petty XG transfers yay u should be proud becuz these forums are amazing couldn't have done it without u

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
congrats viper... you do an awesome job, and i'm honored to have you as a fellow member of the council... and besides, we used to always complain about how the division leaders didn't do anything, but since you were promoted to DL, we couldn't say that anymore... now we can go back and complain again!!!... haha jk... our other division leaders are doing a good job too...

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
THANK YOU

Thank You

Thanks Coleslaw. I am thankful that the Council thought I was worthy of the position. When I was a general working my way up the ranks, I always believed that the Xiled Leaders would place me where I would best serve Xiled Gaming. When I joined Xiled Gaming, I just joined a clan not knowing what our community was about. I was recruited by XGC Death into XLLED GAMING with my original tag as Viper Dragon. I progressed along I dedicated myself to the clans, then I made General when the clan split. When XGC Death went to the Pro Division at the time, I inherited XILEDGAMINGoCOM which eventually led to the creation of XGC Brutality. The clans that I was responsible for would not have been successful without the great captains that I had within my ranks. XGC Thing XL believed in me and was a great Section Leader (actually he was the only one I knew at the time), so he helped guide me in the direction I needed to go. The rank structure in Xiled Gaming was easy for me to adapt to because of my military experience. Therefore, when asked to accomplish something, I just got it done.

When we started having the Generals meetings that is when I realized how big Xiled Gaming was and the true concept and belief of Xiled Gaming with the Honor Code. The more I associated with other Generals, I was able to gain knowledge from the experienced Generals as well as help the new Generals as they came along. That was one of the reasons that I created the information for the Weekly Updates, not only to help me but also to help anyone else that wanted it to help them run their squad. To increase my resources I started to seek out all of the Section Leaders to get to know them and add them on my friends list. I remember the first time I joined in the room with Hades and I believe it was Coleslaw. I knew of the Council at this time, but I never met any of them at this point. The first question I asked was “Are you Section Leaders or Division Leaders? They quickly answered with the reply “Council”. I never made that mistake again. Then my last question was “What do I need to do to get promoted?” I was referred to the Rank Structure on the web site for guidance and to increase my responsibility to see how well I do. They said they would get up with my Section Leader to get me started, which it did and that was how I ended up running three clans at the time. Eventually after due time, I was promoted to Section Leader and that was the hardest transition to accomplish.

As a Section Leader, I was no longer managing my clans. Getting used to not participating in those day-to-day decisions within the clan was the hardest part and letting the Generals of those clans handle them instead. I didn’t lose my three clans, I gained all of the XGC clans. Talk about a responsibility overload! One of the first things I did was get with all the Section Leaders to find out my role and responsibilities. There were a couple of things I didn’t know, but for the most part, I was already doing the majority of it as a General when I was helping other Generals with resolving their issues. Therefore, the transition was not as hard as I thought. As a Section Leader, my primary focus was helping all of the XGC clans, maintaining the Weekly Updates, and coordinating the Generals meetings. When the other Divisions needed help with Section Leaders, I volunteered to go over and help. XGC Knight XI told me, “No.” that I was best utilized where I was in XGC. I always believed that the Council and the Xiled Leaders would place me where I would be best for Xiled Gaming. Therefore, I stayed in XGC and did what needed to be done.

When I was promoted to Division Leader, which was a surprise to me, I found myself in a completely new level of leadership. Again, the first thing I did was get with all the Division Leaders to learn about my role and responsibilities. I was amazed with how I got consistent answers from all of them. I was really impressed by this fact. Not long afterwards, the Council got me involved with creating the Web Site that we are currently using. I know a lot about programming and developing web pages, but I have never dealt with forums before. After months of experimenting and guidance from XGC xOTTOx XI, this contributed to my newly acquired knowledge for working with forums. Besides working with the Web Development team, one of my greatest pleasures was holding the Leadership classes. By doing this, I was able to pass on my knowledge to our future leaders of Xiled Gaming. As well as provide guidance and direction for where we wanted our leader to go working as a team. I believe our leaders are much better working together as a team today, not because I taught a lot of them but because they took the initiative to apply what I presented to them.

I am grateful and honored that the Council thought I was worthy to be a member on the Council. I will continue to apply my capabilities to Xiled Gaming as I have in the past. I will pass on my two greatest accomplishments to some of our other Xiled Leaders to present themselves with the opportunity to excel by making it better for Xiled Gaming. Some would say that my leadership skills of sound decision making, dedication, integrity, perseverance, commitment to be fair/responsible, problem solving, and good communication has contributed to where I am today. This may be true, but I believe it was my leaders that trusted and challenged me as I progressed through the ranks. There is nothing more valuable than the experience I gained with each rank. I will continue to support Xiled Gaming to the best of my abilities and bring new ideas and direction that will help Xiled Gaming continue to grow to be a better place for our members in the future.

I wrote this so our members out there get a better understanding of where I came from and how I got to where I am today. I did not come over from KSI nor have I ever been in KSI. I am a “home grown” Xiled Gaming member and I stayed in Xiled Gaming because I believed in what Xiled Gaming is about. The Honor Code speaks for itself and that is what I go by. I would like to say thank you for all the leaders that believed in me and gave me the opportunities.

Last edited:

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
so viper u were a recruit at one point?!?!? and now a council leader! living proof that any recruit is capable of getting up there!

S

SYN Corona

Lol, Im sure he could use all the help he could get. Actually, he probably needs a good vacation! Viper man, I've said it before, but I want to give you major props again! For you to bust your *** the way you have, and finally get rewarded for it is awesome! I look forward to workign with you more, especially next semester when I hope to take some computer classes ;) lol. Also, once again, Thanks for everything you've helped me personally with, and in advance for rest of the problems ;)

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah... it was me in that room viper... after you left me and hades said "that viper dragon guy has a lot of potential" we didn't realize how much potential at the time but we found out in short time...

and you are the first home grown XG member to go to the council... that just shows that with hard work anyone can make it to the top... there is still more room left on the council... we made it that way so that we have room to grow...

congrats again, i'm sure there's something i forgot to say, but i'll say it later i suppose

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
........lol i have said it since i came in that i wanted to be the first person to be promoted to the council well u beat....me but u deserve it much more than i do.....u really work ur tail off everywhere........well i guess now it shows me that i can be done......now i have to earn my spot on the council....

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
nice so the XL at the end of Section leaders and Division Leaders mean that there will be 40 Of those?????...anyway i cant wait until i earn a spot among the council members.....i wont stop trying until i do

Last edited:
S

SYN Corona

Lol, now I need to go on air ;)

XI is for the 11 members the council will have one day. But XL is not 40. Im pretty sure we have more then that already! XL is Xiled Leader, both section leaders and division leaders have that.